The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-12-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
New management at SLG?
Admin says:
01/12/2023 at 08:29
appreciate bro for your support and proper feedback. We did checked initially and could not find anything wrong with the photos. But with google image capability, it does show up now as downloaded photos. We sincerely apologize and will leave this comment open for awareness till we have declaration from the lady herself. Thank you very much for your assistance 😀
A very Chinese English, this response.
Old 05-12-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/amei-massage/

Saw the mixed reviews about her recently and decided to try it myself since I'm a big (.)(.) lover. Actually tried to book her twice but 1st try she replied fully booked and 2nd try timing buay gum. Took urgent half day leave and finally managed to book her today.

Looks: Really chio looking head turner, my type of vege
Body: Tall and slim like a model
Boobs: C cupper natural (.)(.) w brownish nips
Massage: not piano, met my expectation for a proper back and neck massage. Gave me a gd head massage after the hj till time was nearly up.
Sensual: enjoyed her playfulness and arousing moves to turn me on for hj
Hj: knn, heart pounding fast and cum fast too when looking at a chio bu doing hj so close to me
GFE: high, enjoy her light kisses and chatting with her
RTM: Yes as I miss her mesmerising smiles and gd looks. Given close to full hour service and same for the previous customer. Never try, never know and I'm glad I finally tried her service.
Old 05-12-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
A very Chinese English, this response.
The owner/admin are usually from China.
They will use google translate and then copy and paste.

If SG owner, already in Changi liao.
Old 05-12-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Wow,,,what a surprising reply. And even more surprise they reply.
太阳从西边出来了!
Absolutely, previously my feedback on fake photo was deleted by Admin almost immediately.
Old 05-12-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
The owner/admin are usually from China.
They will use google translate and then copy and paste.

If SG owner, already in Changi liao.
Sglonelyguy owner is definitely a Singaporean. I was once with 2 MLs when we bumped into him. The MLs pointed out to me that that guy was the Sglonelyguy webmaster. Maybe he is not in Changi because he's an informer or something and hence is protected from prosecution (macham HK movies).
Old 05-12-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Absolutely, previously my feedback on fake photo was deleted by Admin almost immediately.
The ML can get their agents, who will in turn ask the web owner to delete the comments. Some of them need a fee to delete
Old 05-12-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
She changed back to Love. Hence the updated link:

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Yes, likely she will still be as vanilla as before.
Just had a session with her... Don't know whether is it just me? she seems to look prettier than before.
Old 05-12-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24494 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Well, to me that consider as quite successful.
I quit MHT after 2nd visit when nothing got better, in fact was worse than 1st visit..
As I am not into seeking unlock (whether FL or not) so I normally start to look for fresh ML after at most 3 visits....
I was supposed to meet MHT yesterday mid-afternoon. When I drove and almost reached her place, she called to change the time to 2 hrs later. She wechat me a msg from OKT/middleman warning police was in the vicinity of her condo. As I couldn't wait, I arranged to meet another ML in a nearby condo.

I understand the second encounter with MHT may turn out not better than the first. This is a clear risk. Just as for Ke Ying, whom I visited 3 times during her first stint, she became less open during the current second stint. She did not allow roaming beneath the panty. Kissing was less passionate althu gfe (via fake lovemaking) was still good.
Old 05-12-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-amy/
Anyone try this girl before? Any FR? Playable?
Old 05-12-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Icopral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgatedarlie View Post
I tried her also but the whole session she was like emotionless. Maybe tired. Her svc was quite ok to be fair to her. But gfe was close to 0.

Doesnt allow roaming also. I was like wtf.

Wanted to re book but her sian face and no roaming deters me. ��‍��
Hmm my experience is she may be 慢热 so she may appear a little quiet at first. With more rtm she does open up more for me.

Ya service wise I think she is good and happy we can agree on that haha.

Roaming I think the signal quite ok leh also judging from her reviews from other bros.

As for gfe I think ymmv. It's pretty good for me so maybe your chemistry is lacking.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-le-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 06-12-2023 at 07:06 AM.
Old 05-12-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Just had a session with her... Don't know whether is it just me? she seems to look prettier than before.
Service and roaming signal, any improvement?
Old 05-12-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Service and roaming signal, any improvement?
Roaming wise is still 3G. G-string is on the entire time. But I agree she looks even prettier this time and her figure is still as good as before. She smells good and sounds good, packs a punch when massaging you which is the "main" reason why we are even there in the first place. Her interaction with the bed side light was simply adorable, struggling to get it to react and listen to her command while her svelte body was leaning over me. Woof, instant hard-on!

The 神密手法 is also something worth looking forward to... ��

YMMV.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 06-12-2023 at 07:08 AM.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
i know some ML go back will inject stuff into face one... maybe thats why?
Old 06-12-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Roaming wise is still 3G. G-string is on the entire time. But I agree she looks even prettier this time and her figure is still as good as before. She smells good and sounds good, packs a punch when massaging you which is the "main" reason why we are even there in the first place. Her interaction with the bed side light was simply adorable, struggling to get it to react and listen to her command while her svelte body was leaning over me. Woof, instant hard-on!

The 神密手法 is also something worth looking forward to... ��

YMMV.
What’s the神秘手法?
Old 06-12-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Maybe too many bad reviews on this ML until cannot cover liao. Or she didn't pay enough advertisement/protection fee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1