The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceChan View Post
Their english is poor but do alot of them speak chinese? Have met quite a few that mentioned they started learning while in school.
Used apps in other countries to meet younger girls in coffeeshops to see if pics match first but sounds like the language barrier and reserved nature might be a big obstacle.

The biggest obstacle is always language as most of those you have mentioned cater more towards locals & you will have big problem communicating with them unless its those that have been working overseas before

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Hot toc goi dau, its those that looks like barber saloon shop with barber chairs but is actually a bbbj joint

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I went to google Hớt Tóc Gội Đầu, their first result is a message forum. Looks like it is really some fun place..
Old 16-03-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
The biggest obstacle is always language as most of those you have mentioned cater more towards locals & you will have big problem communicating with them unless its those that have been working overseas before

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Yes, Language is the biggest problem in Vietnam.
It is hard to communicate with them without knowing Tieng Viet and also a foreign language will immediately label you as carrot.
Even using the wrong ascent will get you labelled as carrot.
Old 16-03-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
maybe thats because you using a wrong 'ascent'. i have the wrong accent but i have no problems. Why are you being carrot, after service you give them the right price and you LEAVE, at most you ask is it STILL XYZ dong.
If you stupid no common sense and you ASK them price then THAT is what tells them you newbie and hence you get carrot.
Seems to me too many guys use excuse of no language for reason being overcharged, rather than the fact no common sense and no street smarts.
Even met so many guys want english/chinese speakers when go KTV, i asked why say so can KC girl get better service, but in room talk cock, ask question liek girl name age, even some idiot ask if girl like work as chicken hahah, can clearly see girl not interested. Others do more idiotic things like dont negotiate price, and when i remind them wait till music turned off so everyone can hear him talk girl about price, not surprisingly girl refuse. He so clueless he dont realise girls who work chicken, DONT like being reminded of that and dont want it KNOWN, these things need to be discreet. Same as those guys most are angmo, go to HTGD STAND IN DOOR ASK for boom boom or do things attract attention for people nearby, wonder why they get refused service told no bbbj etc
Haha, I belongs to pay and leave group.

You are right, do show respect to the girls.
Old 17-03-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=11...postcount=5365

Joking aside, when i first arrive to stay permanently in 2008 my language ability was practically non existant, likewise my first visit as a 19yr old way back then, I didnt have much problems accessing locals only activities.
Likewise now when i go to ulu places in cambodia, laos, thai, indo, etc etc, where noone speaks much english, i dont have much problems , all you need to know is the numbers in the local language.
Have a bit of common sense, high EQ, and decent non verbal communication and social skills is all that you need.

2014's post u also can dig out.......champion

Yup that is right on the point as that was also how I started a long way back travelling all over Asia & that time internet was just in its infancy & most people dont even know about its existence yet the unfortunate part about all the modern youngsters nowadays is that they tends to be spoonfed since young & gotten too used to just google on the internet & get instant information without having to go thru the old-fashioned hard way

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-03-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
I went to google Hớt Tóc Gội Đầu, their first result is a message forum. Looks like it is really some fun place..

Its nice as a quickie blow joint, u need to try it & tick it off your bucket list if u are not a frequent traveler to Wetnam

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 18-03-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes but there are plenty of old men who just as stupid and lazy so cant blame the strawberry generation. Bottom line is most people are incapable of think for themselves or no balls. Ex instead of walk around hcmc follow crowd to best pho restaurant, the go to tripadvisor follow some dumbass or watch some youtube clip, so in the end everyone become mindless sheep. cant think for themselves.
Think internet = free info, just turn up open mouth expect answer and more than not dont even say thank you, let alone contribute back, thast why with that guy post from 2014, I just ignore.
He did same thing for changmai and bkk, go ask many questions then after pple reply dont bother say thank you and didnt make a report himself.
After all these years on SBF you havent become corrupted and become bitter hahah all power to you

Yup agreed, that is an unfortunate side effect with the advent of the internet as many also regardless of their age also became quite used to getting "spoonfed" too given the ease of googling, that is why I have never advocate openly posting joints with clear addresses on the www as it tantamount to killing off the golden goose in no time

I just live & let live mate, already had enuff bitterness in the real world to face

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 18-03-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its nice as a quickie blow joint, u need to try it & tick it off your bucket list if u are not a frequent traveler to Wetnam

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Haha, Lets see if I got chance, as I also have prison warren following
Old 19-03-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, Lets see if I got chance, as I also have prison warren following

It will be difficult lah the moment u are together with your wifey to visit hometown, worst still if you are in those ulu provinces, if u really want to cheong then u need to go with your friends on a separate trip, more fun & less stress

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-03-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Today i was thinking about getting a clean massage as i havent had one in some time, i know a place where for 150+150 i can get a 90min hard massage with some SYT. But then i thought I also know a place where i havent been in awhile where for 120+200 i can get a hard massage and a hj from a syt. But then Im thinking for that 320k, for a extra 50k ie 300+70k i can fuck a big titty girls that 24yrs. Guess where i ended up?, fuck i hate my life, its sooooo stressful with the decisions i need to make

Damn your life is really "hard", really not easy especially with soooooo many different choices kekekeke

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 19-03-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
It will be difficult lah the moment u are together with your wifey to visit hometown, worst still if you are in those ulu provinces, if u really want to cheong then u need to go with your friends on a separate trip, more fun & less stress

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Ya, going to cheong overseas will be hard unless I go on separate trip.

Going for Massage in Singapore is much more easier.
Old 19-03-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Damn your life is really "hard", really not easy especially with soooooo many different choices kekekeke

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Haha, since he got 3 choices he can take an eraser and write 1-6. Throw it and see where it landed

1,2: choice 1
3,4: choice 2
5,6: choice 3

At least over here we can throw coins: To go or not to go.
Old 19-03-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
no problem if you only have a prison "warren". maybe if you had a prison WARDEN.
My guess from what i have read, what i know and what i have seen with singy man and their vn wifes, then i will say nothing will happen
Not too sure if really nothing will happen, got to wait till borders open then plan ba
Old 23-03-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, going to cheong overseas will be hard unless I go on separate trip.

Going for Massage in Singapore is much more easier.

Thats the most "unfortunate" part about being married as it seems everybody will tend to forget their own meaning for existence & their whole world evolves around their wifey or kids only

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 23-03-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, since he got 3 choices he can take an eraser and write 1-6. Throw it and see where it landed

1,2: choice 1
3,4: choice 2
5,6: choice 3

At least over here we can throw coins: To go or not to go.

So if bo bo shooter & both is off target means go for all 3 choices tio bo????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1