The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-05-2004, 07:49 PM
Nataku_Taishi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Stephen Leather's Private Dancer

Choose to believe.

Fighting god,
Natauku_Taishi
Old 18-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
haha..I do mind in a certain way. Like wat bro Tirak 69 say..I am truly learning.I do had feelings for my Tg but I am controlling it throughout.
Believe or not, initially I quite enjoy hearing her "Kid Teung" & "Rak Kun",
But not anymore.

Cheers
somehow or rather, I feel that your posting is irrevelent here. We are talking about WL TG, not a normal relationship with a normal TG.
A relationship with a normal TG is just like every other relationship, saved for the cultural and langauge differences.
So is your TG a WL?

if my gf tell me she love me and miss me, after sometime I will also sian. but when it comes from a WL, u know there are other agendas.

cheers
Old 18-05-2004, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FAO : Brother thaigers.

Yesterday i fucked 2 whores in Westerhould Road......cannot make it. So forgettable that i dun even bother to remember their house number and names. Guess i prefer only chinese girls or i am so damn suei.

Well, should have bothered to read the FRs and recommendations 1st.

Will try my luck in this aspect of commercial fucks again.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 18-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Nataku_Taishi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

It is okay. U have already tried your best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng

Yesterday i fucked 2 whores in Westerhould Road......cannot make it. So forgettable that i dun even bother to remember their house number and names. Guess i prefer only chinese girls or i am so damn suei.

Old 18-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:

wrong posting?
Old 18-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
somehow or rather, I feel that your posting is irrevelent here. We are talking about WL TG, not a normal relationship with a normal TG.
A relationship with a normal TG is just like every other relationship, saved for the cultural and langauge differences.
So is your TG a WL?

if my gf tell me she love me and miss me, after sometime I will also sian. but when it comes from a WL, u know there are other agendas.

cheers
Ok Mai ben rai...Some bros here will knoe wat I mean
Old 18-05-2004, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Freedom of speech. No worries. Never mind also.

Quote:
Old 18-05-2004, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

bro, abit off topic here leh... here we are talking abt relationships with TGs... not to post or complain FR. please be mindful hor... xie xie...
Old 18-05-2004, 10:19 PM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
So is your TG a WL?

cheers
actually i feel that TGs are no different from other nationality chicks in terms of feelings... be they WL or non WL. they react the same way and looking for the same thing. its juz that their level of taking care of guys is much higher. the toothpaste on toothbrush, shower you, pass you $$ under the table so you can pay for meal... kekeke...
Old 18-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
actually i feel that TGs are no different from other nationality chicks in terms of feelings... be they WL or non WL. they react the same way and looking for the same thing. its juz that their level of taking care of guys is much higher. the toothpaste on toothbrush, shower you, pass you $$ under the table so you can pay for meal... kekeke...
did i hear my nick mention? agree with u... regardless what color or nationality, the way,just to add on what bro tirak69 had said ,the cultural, how the gal was brought up play a significant role towards guy

Last edited by toothbrush; 18-05-2004 at 10:28 PM.
Old 18-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

guys,

pls dont get me wrong. no offence really. I believe having a relationship with a prostitute is more complicated than having a relationship with a normal girl. That is why we are talking about it here.

I dont see the parallel in talking about TG and WL TG. They are definitely different. A non WL TG saying kid theung and a WL TG saying that definitely has differnt meaning. A non WL TG saying it is definitely more believable than a WL TG saying it.

Mr romance, can u answer my question pls? is your TG a WL? Or are you not sure???
Old 19-05-2004, 12:47 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
We will not know, cos only you know.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 19-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
It's a kind of cultural difference which many will not understand and even sometimes, we ourselves don't understand too.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 19-05-2004, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
It's a kind of cultural difference which many will not understand and even sometimes, we ourselves don't understand too.

SC
agree... but so many of us still fall for it... hook, line and sinker. like as if we never learn our lesson or pay enough school fees. haizzzz...
Old 19-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In a real relationship , guys and gals of all nationalities will behave the same way. However relationship with a WL or ex WL may not be so straight forward. By the time you realise and choose to believe the book , things may have got out of hand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread