The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-12-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Yea man, the overall package is really good.. Find her very mesmerising... Not for the faint hearted

Her presence totally destroyed my plans for the upcoming weeks.. Haha
She used to offer more services at one point of time.
Her butt is perky and perfect for ________ (fill in the blank).
Old 13-12-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperj View Post
Long time lurker since laura days, haven't bothered with MRs, but I think this one deserves some attention.

MR for Coco: https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

2nd RTM her nuru service yesteday. Got to say, it's still one of the best that I've tried all these years. Cute and playful young milf, easy to talk to, made full use of the 1 hour there. Not sure I can say the same for the other nuru experiences I've had.

Boobs: 10/10
Some controversies over here regarding if its natural or fake. Hate to break it to you folks - its definitely enhanced. Having said that, its done so well that so many bros can't even tell the difference, so, make of that what you will. Regardless, her boobs are shaped perfect in my opinion (check https://www.reddit.com/r/fortyfivefiftyfive/ if you want an idea of what i mean) They're also firm yet soft-to-touch, which helps a lot with the B2B nuru massage.

The reason why I'm giving a 10 is not because its the biggest i've seen, but its definitely the shapeliest, with light pink nipples, and its firmness helps a lot with the nuru massage. Also helps that she doesn't resist when you play with them.
How do you know they are enhanced?
Old 13-12-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
robzom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Speaking of MLs returning to our shores - one ML that I keep in touch with who has been here before for a couple of stints recently contacted me expressing her interest in coming back! She asked me if I know what type of visa the recent returnees have been using, eg: singer/entertainer visa, student visa, etc.

Unfortunately I don't really know how these MLs' visas work, but in my selfish interests of helping this lady return to SG and enriching our marketplace, was wondering if any bros who've chatted with MLs returning to our shores would happen to know? If yes, do please share for me to pass on this info!
Old 14-12-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

Just an overdue FR for XBD, old nickname "shi shi" in 2018/19

Photo is very accurate, she is considered petite and have pale n smooth skin, age wise young 30s. This is her 3rd stint here, 1st stint was the best where she offered more services on wolf site, but after RTC, she went for massage courses n have alot of different certifications now, so she don't offer those services anymore and offer more authentic massage.

Massage wise is easily 9.5 to 10/10, definitely won't lose to those tcm, her strokes and strengths are all on point, back cracking neck cracking all have.

Only downside is sensual/hj is just your typical lube with oil and jerk you off, while remaining fully clothed with some instances allowing you to grope her breasts (soft and tender).

Highly recommend to bros who are looking for a solid massage session, but if you are expecting high playability then please don't try. She is a very very hardworking lady, no shortcuts, very professional, so pls don't ask her for additional svc as she is no longer providing and strictly massage + hj only.

Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 9.5/10
HJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (Chatty and friendly)

Overall: 7/10 , rtm only if i want a good rub.
Old 14-12-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ambroiseang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the recommendations!
Old 14-12-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
this2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

is anyone kind enough to pm me soda contact
Old 14-12-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What a fantastic few days of 3 mind-blowing sessions - Soda, Cheryl and Aini.

We rekindled our connection instantly. What a gorgeous creature Aini is. Not drop dead beautiful, but her cute pouty lips, those ever curious eyes, delicate B cups and tight slim body that still curves at the right places. My body so missed her loving touches. Im so happy.
can brother share soda is from which stable?
Old 14-12-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Never try during her last stint ; Age should be 30s. Not SYT.
~ 6.5/10 on look, can be 7 if she dolled up;
~ Body tone 7/10, no tummy ,nice butt but don’t like enhanced so minus 0.5 .
~ playability/sensuality with little restrictions and FN -8/10
~ location favours using taxi - as parking is limited ; but feel safe and not exposed 7/10
~ nice lady to TKSS. Non commercial feel
~ rtm - maybe
https://sglonelyguys.online/ning-xia-massage/

Ning Xia's confirmed enhanced?
Can any other bro confirm?
Old 14-12-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
How do you know they are enhanced?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Ning Xia's confirmed enhanced?
Can any other bro confirm?
If it looks and feels real to u, why bother trying to figure out if it's enhanced or not? Will your perception of the ML totally change and u stop RTM-ing her cuz of that?

Next thing you know, people will begin to question whether the ML had work done on her eyelids, nose, chin, etc ,etc.. Let's face it - what is genuinely real nowadays?

Honestly speaking given the current state of the market really cannot hiam this, hiam that, if not you will be left with your hands to make an appt with..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-12-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

I only visited Ning Xia once in her last stint. Can't remember how it feels now, so just asking lor.
Old 14-12-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I only visited Ning Xia once in her last stint. Can't remember how it feels now, so just asking lor.
Previously was natural, soft, and saggy.

Now is no more saggy and not as soft.

See which version you prefer.
Old 14-12-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Wah like that sian le.. but not many other choices.
Old 14-12-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What a fantastic few days of 3 mind-blowing sessions - Soda, Cheryl and Aini.
This Cheryl?

https://sglonelyguys.online/cheryl-massage/
Old 14-12-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Previously was natural, soft, and saggy.

Now is no more saggy and not as soft.

See which version you prefer.
oh dear. why would women still think big hard boobs are sexy? This is not the 90s.
Old 14-12-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wah like that sian le.. but not many other choices.
Its not enhanced enhanced type
If its not mentioned here u probably won't think so too if u visit her

Go experience for urself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1