The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Anyone can recommend me north area? Have some contacts too here.. Pm me..
Old 03-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
naugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to behold

Had a Session with Y** Z* yesterday. Skills was as per what many bros here have said, teasing was there and constant. GQ was popped pretty early, so she will tease more "heavily" and allow you to climax towards the end.

Autoroaming was limited to only the outside for me though. Would I RTM? Maybe, but the price was really too steep. Entrance of 88+ 50
Old 04-09-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

still enjoy V's erotic sensual teasing..
Old 04-09-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shirtblack is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, did u get the GQ from V?
Old 04-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtblack View Post
bro, did u get the GQ from V?
no bro. even have i prolly reject. not worth.
ownself settle and save the $$$
Old 04-09-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Well said.

I tried her few times before and did not get anything as well and a few times got cut short on total session time

Heard from other bros that either she selectively offer or no longer offer compared to when she just started there, probably has earned enough.

I never pay for the expensive package so I guess chances are near zero. Her body shape is real good though due to keen work out.

Feeling is those MLs there are “selective” towards customers they serve

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Old 04-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Well said.

I tried her few times before and did not get anything as well and a few times got cut short on total session time

Heard from other bros that either she selectively offer or no longer offer compared to when she just started there, probably has earned enough.

I never pay for the expensive package so I guess chances are near zero. Her body shape is real good though due to keen work out.

Feeling is those MLs there are “selective” towards customers they serve
yup. her ass is reli round and feel so horny looking at it
Old 04-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
haha yeah u saved money but it will be great if V starts to provide specials again
Old 04-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtblack View Post
haha yeah u saved money but it will be great if V starts to provide specials again
how special u want? ahha
Old 04-09-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Quote:
how special u want? ahha
haha, special release will do
Old 05-09-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul willing to share any good massage place that open quite late in the night. Thanking you in advance.
Old 06-09-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Thanks to bros FR on iPhone place. Trieh Y** Z* yesterday and quite an teasing session throughout. She really know to bring you high high in that 1 hour before you release. Give head massage at the end some more. At least being expensive her service was good. Anyone else to recommend there for next time?
Old 09-09-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Thanks to bros FR on iPhone place. Trieh Y** Z* yesterday and quite an teasing session throughout. She really know to bring you high high in that 1 hour before you release. Give head massage at the end some more. At least being expensive her service was good. Anyone else to recommend there for next time?
so what package u took to go high high?
Old 18-09-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Was looking thru the iPhone spa and Cxxx caught my eye. Any FR on this ML? Thanks Bros.
Old 18-09-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
carmichaeI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, been to this iXXX for quite awhile as I am staying around the area, manage to unlock lady v and lady y***** without even them popping GQ, but recently wanted to change it up and went for M***, she’s super cute and her voice was just amazing. But whole session no teasing, no GQ as well, any bros managed to unlock M***, please share your technique hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1