The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XC60T5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bars in Penang

Any suggestions other than Golden Apple? I am going to Penang next week and to test my luck.
Old 07-01-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 11
jasonchuah92 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonchuah92 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bars in Penang

Quote:
Originally Posted by XC60T5 View Post
Any suggestions other than Golden Apple? I am going to Penang next week and to test my luck.
try St Gimbley Hotel Club there got club beside entrance of the hotel

or u try Soju Club
Old 24-01-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
firebert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm thinking about going to Golden Apple next week while I'm in Penang for business. Could someone describe the scene in there so I could know what to expect? Also is it ok to go alone?
Old 25-01-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebert View Post
I'm thinking about going to Golden Apple next week while I'm in Penang for business. Could someone describe the scene in there so I could know what to expect? Also is it ok to go alone?
Golden Apple is an old yellow color bungalow.It is at a corner, near the traffic lights on Burmah Road. Tune Hotel is almost opposite, but on a different road from this KTV or musical lounge named Golden Apple.

Enter, the bar is on your left, around u are cocktail tables, some old sofas, rooms with numbers.

Beer when I was there was RM 18 per small bottle. You can order a bucket.

Sit in the open area, Viets and some PRCs will attack you, touch your didi, wanna HJ you, suck your didi, FJ is upstairs. To do your sexy thing, u need a room, and you need to pay for it. Girl sit with you, need to give tips. HJ, BJ, FJ.....extra costs.

FYI, this is a lup sup bar whereby all the furniture needs to be thrown away. It is liked a 1970s bar type. U do not sing in this KTV or musical lounge as the songs are old on a lousy system. U also do not select a song or do any singing.

Best time to be cunt mando there is from 5pm to 8pm. U can tapao the lady for the night but need to discuss this with the lady.Some ladies would give u a positive reply such as..yes.....others.....would say.....no.

Please do enjoy yourself. Go alone is okay. Unless you want me to provide hold your hand and guide you service which can be utterly expensive.
Old 26-01-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
firebert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Golden Apple is an old yellow color bungalow.....
Thanks for the reply bro. I just landed at PEN this afternoon. Right now feel really jet lag but I will be here for a week and will definitely check out Golden Apple.
Old 26-01-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebert View Post
Thanks for the reply bro. I just landed at PEN this afternoon. Right now feel really jet lag but I will be here for a week and will definitely check out Golden Apple.
Look for it on google map.
Old 27-01-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Girl sit with you, need to give tips.
Whats the tipping amount?
Old 27-01-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Hi pting,

Beer RM18 per small bottle.
HJ think it was RM60.
BJ was RM100.
Room was RM20 to RM30.
Tips, I just gave RM20.

I just went for HJ, and played & sucked her nipples ( a PRC ).

Prices may have incease.
Old 27-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi pting,

Beer RM18 per small bottle.
HJ think it was RM60.
BJ was RM100.
Room was RM20 to RM30.
Tips, I just gave RM20.

I just went for HJ, and played & sucked her nipples ( a PRC ).

Prices may have incease.
thanks bro
Old 11-03-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

Is this place still around? Will be in PEN end of the month
Old 16-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Could not find any viet bars in Penang after 1hr of searching hmmm
Old 19-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Could not find any viet bars in Penang after 1hr of searching hmmm
If you intend to find Viet bars in Penang, liked those bars similiar in Joo Chiat Street, Geyland Road such as Mask 51, Saigon and so on, there are no such bars in Penang.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
If you intend to find Viet bars in Penang, liked those bars similiar in Joo Chiat Street, Geyland Road such as Mask 51, Saigon and so on, there are no such bars in Penang.
Thanks bro for your advise. Can i ask what kind of viet joints are there in Penang how how they operate?
Old 20-08-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Thanks bro for your advise. Can i ask what kind of viet joints are there in Penang how how they operate?
They operate in ktvs, liked Latin ktv. Some are in lup sup bars or musical lounges but u do not sing here.
Old 20-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
They operate in ktvs, liked Latin ktv. Some are in lup sup bars or musical lounges but u do not sing here.
Do you have some recommendation of lup sup bars or musical lounges? I only know Darling Darling(Thai) and heard before Latin ktv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1