The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 10-05-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nickfen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

I have a couple of new joints to trade.. Pme
Old 11-05-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Are you talking about the one above Fat Bar?
Cause that was 6/10 for as well
50 entrance
+
120 FJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Found a brand new MP hidden almost completely from plain sight in Kovan.

So discreet, you cannot see the shop alongside other shops. If you did not look carefully, turn and you will miss it completely.

Being new, the MP looks fresh and speckless. Rooms come with attached shower cubicle.

Unfortunately, the ML I tried was quite bad. Overall, I give her a 6/10 for everything. I think depending on the ML, you get different set meal menu to choose from.

Good point is that you can easily sneak into this shop without anyone noticing you because the footfall outside the shop is almost close to zero.

Open to sharing this info if you can exchange natural busty MLs who can do FJ but not widely advertised in forum or website.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Bro, is it quote u 1 standard blue note to release? Wonder why TCM also Bao Yang so ex $90. Another carrot place.
yup this one, but overall 7.5/10

My ntuc finest there still the best 😝
Old 11-05-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
50 entrance
+
120 FJ
Near fat boy I tink the gals previously from race course road
Not worth it
Old 12-05-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
yup this one, but overall 7.5/10

My ntuc finest there still the best 😝
that one i think one of the ladies i frequent gone, but if u referring to the other one nearer to ntuc, that one got rating quite bad wor
Old 12-05-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
50 entrance
+
120 FJ
Not that one. That one is facing the road and a bus stop very near. Too obvious. Mine is really quite discreet and within the "proper" kovan locale.
Old 12-05-2021, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Not that one. That one is facing the road and a bus stop very near. Too obvious. Mine is really quite discreet and within the "proper" kovan locale.
not Simon road inside that kp spa and pure bliss right?
but wha sounds good, please do share with me if that's possible.
don't have much cards in my deck left anymore to swap with you
only the ntuc finest one if you're interested
Old 12-05-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
that one i think one of the ladies i frequent gone, but if u referring to the other one nearer to ntuc, that one got rating quite bad wor
Idk which one you referring to exactly but
raining and apple isn't there anymore.
raining was the bad rating one..
gq but cannot autoroam and touch + nag and nag lol
Old 12-05-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Hi Bro sinkwc

Up you my humble 10.
Thanks for sharing the contact.
Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Near fat boy I tink the gals previously from race course road
Not worth it
Old 13-05-2021, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jiaojiaoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone has sunny/Lisa contact willing to share? Miss their massage... Willing to share with a new find too!
Old 15-05-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
update :

kYT TCM :

Tried liao, first time.. the china boss is very talkative, $90 bao yang is piano around your little brother but no GQ

Went with another bro today and try again.. their boss not around so they secretly share pricelist for HJ but the shit thing is no autoroam touching at all.
So it's really pointless lol.. at least some booby and butt touching would have helped.

Update, went there again and I can confirm that
50 Massage and 50 HJ comes with no touching at all.
don't waste your money lol
the masseuse also watching Tiktok while massage me, damn unprofessional.
They have customers smoking inside the damn shop as well.. so you can smell it while you getting rubbed. Hai ya it's not a good place for massage over all.
My last visit, never ever again!
Old 15-05-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

You know the stretch at ntuc? I found 1 gem before but she decided to move private. In the past, she only provide HJ and strong massage. Lol! Now earning a lot of $$ letting ppl zhut zhut her D cup neh neh and also use mouth suck ppl. Occasionally offers FJ because she say cannot FJ all the way as CB is too tight and pain. Well, who don’t want easy $$$. Imagine u do 8 hard massage with HJ already want to die liao. Only earn $520. If you do at home 1/2 fuck massage + more service, maybe get $900-$1000 after deducting rent. This exclude some carrothead who buys them jewellery, handbags, expensive handphone
Old 15-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

update : B&N (ntuc)

Short hair lady quite rude so be careful, no touching and hj if after 5 mins never shoot means its over, she say tired.

Kiki no longer there, zao already.
New girl arrives today : Mandy.. not sure if GQ trained, bros please feedback if sampled.

_

any bros got similar place with same price- entry + gq $100
(Kovan Area)
please intro!

Last edited by BatamBro; 15-05-2021 at 04:10 PM.
Old 15-05-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
update : B&N (ntuc)

Short hair lady quite rude so be careful, no touching and hj if after 5 mins never shoot means its over, she say tired.

Kiki no longer there, zao already.

_

any bros got similar place with same price- entry + gq $100
(Kovan Area)
please intro!

I believe her name is Yoyo. Had similar unpleasant experience with her. Shop has promo price for 1 hr massage but she will act blur and try to collect the norm price. Super money face and bad attitude. I walk out after the massage with no mood for add on and she damn pissed haha
Old 15-05-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
I believe her name is Yoyo. Had similar unpleasant experience with her. Shop has promo price for 1 hr massage but she will act blur and try to collect the norm price. Super money face and bad attitude. I walk out after the massage with no mood for add on and she damn pissed haha
Omg yes YOYO
she flirts well with her existing customers
but not easy also, the boss needs to change this bitch lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1