The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I think nobody should worry. Some of these MLs been through CB so this situation is milder than last year's CB. And, as MLs they are probably much More streetsmart than Singaporeans so definitely they can handle themselves.

As for us chiongsters. We can choose to do the right thing, stay away for 3 weeks or we can risk it. Bear in mind cause and effect because eventually , some will get caught and will pay the price.
Old 15-05-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

time to play it safe for now... dont risk it bros, at least last time if we get caught, we wont kena. but its a different story now if getting caught for breaking the 2 pax rule. always can chiong another day when all this bullshit is over.
Old 15-05-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Guess those MLs not able to work, or choose not to, probably will get offers from roberts to go hang out everyday. Can’t dine in but still can go beach romantic walk, picnic etc

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-05-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Guess those MLs not able to work, or choose not to, probably will get offers from roberts to go hang out everyday. Can’t dine in but still can go beach romantic walk, picnic etc
Idea : New operating model for MLs, half day booking of 5-hr blocks @$500 per block.
Old 15-05-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
So envious, the Roberts can't dine in but can dine at the Y. :P
Old 15-05-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Last year cb 1 still got ppl chionging (including myself), so dont understand the fuss. But like others said, you so worried, then dont go lar
Old 15-05-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!

Sort of regret visiting Panda. I find her so pretty with a classy demeanor and character that is totally my type, its that dangerous feeling of falling in love, OMG!

Familiar place that requires a long walk. Nice and clean room. Good hygiene with disposable sheet.

Smooth body with good figure, natural C boobs, nice to fondle. I don't zhut.

Plain vanilla sensual with high GFE.

Need to control myself from RTM to avoid KC. The one month restrictions will hopefully help me cool down. :-P

Last edited by ww888; 09-06-2021 at 12:07 AM.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Last year cb 1 still got ppl chionging (including myself), so dont understand the fuss. But like others said, you so worried, then dont go lar
The fuss is during non covid restriction time if get caught, customers just get particulars taken and walk free, customers not breaking any law. Under covid restriction if get caught, you break the law, you get name shamed, you family and friends know, your face likely revealed to public, you may lose your job. Not everyone is well aware of the possible consequences so what people here is doing is to self-remind and also to help remind others. Final decision lies in the person. You feel no fuss and cheong freely since cb 1 and no fear, good for you, plenty of girls waiting to earn your money this month. But please don't make it sound like is nothing serious if get caught this month. Yes,those whom are so scared then don't cheong lar, similarly if you don't like what other bros preaching out of goodwill, then you don't read lar.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Spot on bro. Already start seeing police patrolling in some ktv areas for the past 2 days so play safe guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
The fuss is during non covid restriction time if get caught, customers just get particulars taken and walk free, customers not breaking any law. Under covid restriction if get caught, you break the law, you get name shamed, you family and friends know, your face likely revealed to public, you may lose your job. Not everyone is well aware of the possible consequences so what people here is doing is to self-remind and also to help remind others. Final decision lies in the person. You feel no fuss and cheong freely since cb 1 and no fear, good for you, plenty of girls waiting to earn your money this month. But please don't make it sound like is nothing serious if get caught this month. Yes,those whom are so scared then don't cheong lar, similarly if you don't like what other bros preaching out of goodwill, then you don't read lar.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Who tried Ai Ni before?
Old 15-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob0123 View Post
Who tried Ai Ni before?
Plenty of FR for her bro..use search button.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7616 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
yeah. break covid law is very serious.
Old 15-05-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She will start to practise 2 customers 1 day from 16th May. Interesting.

Guess the MLs who are staying longer will take in lesser ppl a day to mitigate the risk. Like in a windy situation.
Old 15-05-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
But her whatsapp or wechat picture is real or fake?

Last edited by noob0123; 15-05-2021 at 01:20 PM.
Old 15-05-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
She will start to practise 2 customers 1 day from 16th May. Interesting.

Guess the MLs who are staying longer will take in lesser ppl a day to mitigate the risk. Like in a windy situation.
ya I saw the WeChat post but I am not sure to believe it or not haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1