The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
polarbear123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HPV, Genital Warts and Pap Smear Test

Hi all,

Have been troubling over some issues recently and would like some advice from bros here.

My wife just told me she has an mild abnormal Pap smear test result known as Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (ASCUS). I know for a fact that I am her only sexual partner.

Previously I had a FB and we did raw a couple of times, first time being in 2018 and second time in early 2019. Towards the end of 2019 I had some small genital warts and went to freeze them off. Came back in Jan 2020 and froze again immediately. Since then, I have not had any relapse. Also broke off all contact with my FB since middle of 2019.

I only started having raw sex with my wife starting of 2021. She just did a Pap smear test as part of a regular check up but does not seem to bothered by the ASCUS result. Doctor told her to take the test again in 6 months.

My questions are:
- can her abnormal reading be due to our raw experience? I’m not sure as it’s only been about a month since we had raw sex - can the Pap smear pick up the infection (if any) so fast? Another factor was we had raw sex quite a few times just days before her Pap smear and it might have affected the results
- is there a high chance of my wife developing genital warts (since it was close to 1 year since I did not have it). I know it is still possible for HPV to spread even without the presence of genital warts but is it less infectious? There are reports online saying it should be relatively safe to have sex after 3 months of the removal of the genital warts
- will her ASCUS develop into something more serious like LSIL? Since genital warts HPV seems to be “lower risk” in causing cervical cancer

I guess I am paying the price now and I sincerely hope nothing bad happens to my wife. Totally regretting my actions..
Many thanks in advance.
Old 15-02-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 12
JohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HPV, Genital Warts and Pap Smear Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear123 View Post
Hi all,

Have been troubling over some issues recently and would like some advice from bros here.

My wife just told me she has an mild abnormal Pap smear test result known as Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (ASCUS). I know for a fact that I am her only sexual partner.

Previously I had a FB and we did raw a couple of times, first time being in 2018 and second time in early 2019. Towards the end of 2019 I had some small genital warts and went to freeze them off. Came back in Jan 2020 and froze again immediately. Since then, I have not had any relapse. Also broke off all contact with my FB since middle of 2019.

I only started having raw sex with my wife starting of 2021. She just did a Pap smear test as part of a regular check up but does not seem to bothered by the ASCUS result. Doctor told her to take the test again in 6 months.

My questions are:
- can her abnormal reading be due to our raw experience? I’m not sure as it’s only been about a month since we had raw sex - can the Pap smear pick up the infection (if any) so fast? Another factor was we had raw sex quite a few times just days before her Pap smear and it might have affected the results
- is there a high chance of my wife developing genital warts (since it was close to 1 year since I did not have it). I know it is still possible for HPV to spread even without the presence of genital warts but is it less infectious? There are reports online saying it should be relatively safe to have sex after 3 months of the removal of the genital warts
- will her ASCUS develop into something more serious like LSIL? Since genital warts HPV seems to be “lower risk” in causing cervical cancer

I guess I am paying the price now and I sincerely hope nothing bad happens to my wife. Totally regretting my actions..
Many thanks in advance.
Hi bro, to be very honest only a Dr can answer those questions.. Why not visit DTAP or any other STD clinic for a consultation?
Old 22-02-2021, 11:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Many thanks in advance.
When the warts are removed it does not mean that the infection is gone. It usually takes awhile for the body to rid itself of the HPV infection.

In the meantime you are still infectious so it is quite possible that you passed the infection to her despite having no visible symptoms.

However since she goes for regular smear tests there is nothing to worry about. There's a good chance her body will deal with the infection and future smears will return to normal.

However if abnormal cells continue to be present she will need to be treated.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-05-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
paintbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i check how is your wife doing?
Quote:
Hi all,

My questions are:

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited by paintbox; 15-05-2021 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Personal
Old 20-05-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Highly likely u have passed the infection to your wife. Once infected the pap smear results will come back abnormal and if the infection escalate to abnormal cell growth, your wife need to undergo laser treatment to laser off the bad cells. Else theres a risk of cervical cancer. I know this cause my wife went through the procedure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1