The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of
Re: My drinking buddies and our wives

Cecelia,

I am curious on this conversation between you and Albert boss... hahaha
Were there any sparks before/after the interview? because the sentences ended "...tomorrow let you..."

Also, Joanne + Cecelia + Stephen all sharing their experience here..
I really have to salute three of you!!!

*toast to three of you*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
As I was resting on my bed, my hp ring, I took a look, it's Albert Boss calling me, I answer, " Yes, My dear boss, you missed me..?"
Albert : "Wah, you never change so sexy and slut as before.. ya, could you come down tomorrow as I got two applicant to interview.
me : Ok, i go down at 9am.
Albert : Ok, thanks, I really miss you my dearest PA.
me : mmmm, ok ok lah, tomorrow let you lor.. bye.

I hand up the hp.
Hubby look at me, I kiss him saying " So long didn't have sex with him..Hubby just kissed me and placed his hand on my pussy and rub my clit making me wetter...
Old 23-06-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
ChowTB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and waiting for updates
Old 29-06-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Like the part on Y most

Sad the story didnt develop on Y and the friends at coffeeshop. Thought that was the theme

Story went a bit haphazard towards the end
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1