The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 23-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26044 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentgeek View Post
Anyone tried the independent Stacy? Forum nick stacy89
interesting quote 'hit hard sure squirt'...
wonder hit where hard...
Old 23-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
silentgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Stacey. Another day another disappointment for me. But I think I look at too many chio girls on tumblr and instagram LOL!

Okay fair FR: If you like ah lian type with tattoo on the whole back then she is okay. Body is good but looks one man's food is another man's poison. Also capped bj so overall okay only.
Old 25-11-2017, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentgeek View Post
I tried Stacey. Another day another disappointment for me. But I think I look at too many chio girls on tumblr and instagram LOL!

Okay fair FR: If you like ah lian type with tattoo on the whole back then she is okay. Body is good but looks one man's food is another man's poison. Also capped bj so overall okay only.
you need to lower expectation when booking local FL . You won't get SYT like those in instagram. Spending more doesn't mean better service and better quality.

Most are either baby elephant (Charlene) or ugly like Lynnlynn2525.

Good luck in your search
Old 27-11-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

yesterday had some kimchi, today back to roots try some local delights...
met our princess (Alicia from Confidentmi) today at a boutique hotel in town...
been trying to book her for abt 2 mths but keep couldnt match timing until today...
actually been wondering such a SYT y not much mention abt her, gss today i know
all the bros who tried must be want to keep her for themselves...

ding dong, open the door, she comes as a sweet, demure and innocent student,
the kind of virgin gf first time open her legs for u, eager and anxious at the same time...
always got soft giggly laughs, juz like little girl with cfm looks...
she called me hello uncle havanna, oh yea ur uncle here to give u a good bonking session...
she was wearing grey singlet, denim shorts, inside blue black lacy bra and black thongs...

strip liao went for shower, this hotel quite kinky, got see thru bathroom from the bed
as well as full length glass windows, machiam like those jepun love hotel, so while
i shower she lie on the bed i like free show for her liddat...

cuddle in bed, tcss get into mood for action, DFK, full catbath service, from ears all the
way to the perineum, not many locals does that, after that long and sensual bbbj, one of
the best suction i had since joleen, so good until i cannot tahan had to ask her to stop...
like bro meliodas said almost wan to unload liao but very paiseh haven go in cum liao...
69 nice abalone, nice smell, gets wet easily, in fact her whole body smells nice...
i was licking her clit and fingering her at the same time... after awhile she ask me to stop,
say scared my tongue tired, very thoughtful of her... she has very smooth skin as well,
can spend whole night enjoying every inch slowly lick and breathe and blow heavenly...

caps on first position, she ask me to fuck her standing doggy at the window, bit of an
exhibitionist there, she was holding onto the curtains while i banged her from behind,
actually i abit worried she might yank all the curtains come raining down on us from all the action...
i spanked her abit and she liked it, oh yea spank me harder, reminds me of the bdsm sessions
i had for the past few weeks, only this time role reversal i'm the dominator and she the submissive...
her butt is round and nice, when u go in from behind, it fits the 2 areas between ur cock and
ur legs, piak piak piak very shiok... next missonary, scissors, butterfly back to super doggy...
her moanings are very sensual, sweet and shy, makes u wan to bonk harder and faster...
had a good workout, was quite spent already cant move anymore, ask her to hj for me...
she took off the cap and did bbbj again, lotsa initiative there, i started playing wif her
undies, the helpless look on her face with my cock stuck in her mouth is priceless...
this time round i cannot tahan liao, cim unload my soldiers all into her mouth...

after action, we spend quite some time chatting until I also paiseh as it was her off day and
she came down specially to meet me... so I didnt want to hold her up also...
she ask me is it after fuck already will get hungry, duno is it hint wan to have dinner with me,
too bad i got another appt, else sure will buy her nice dinner to replenish all the energy...

like sis vic said, her price last time was 600/1/1 when she was with agent,
understandably so, now at promo 350/1/1 is a steal, she is better than alot of
other girls at higher price point... so grab her fast... definitely a gem this one...

plz up me if you like my FR, tks!
Old 27-11-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Bro CigarWhiskey, tks for ur pm regarding Alicia...
but ur inbox think full, i cant reply to u...
pls clear and revert...
Old 27-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Havanna Slicks;16721851]yesterday had some kimchi, today back to roots try some local delights...

Kimichi taste good? Better than local delight? Haha
Old 27-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Luv2chat;16723680]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
yesterday had some kimchi, today back to roots try some local delights...

Kimichi taste good? Better than local delight? Haha
haha u can refer to my FR below...

https://sbfsg.org/showpost....postcount=1312

each has it's own flavor, i wouldnt say one is better than another...
best if everyday can change diff flavor...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 27-11-2017 at 03:58 PM.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
ssam2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I just ask experienced bros for cheap hotel to recommend? Seems a lot of FL these days no room include?
Old 28-11-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssam2015 View Post
Can I just ask experienced bros for cheap hotel to recommend? Seems a lot of FL these days no room include?
normal 81 / fragrance will suffice unless the ad states no transit hotels
then u have to move higher up to budget hotels etc...
Old 28-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cheekyboi1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
normal 81 / fragrance will suffice unless the ad states no transit hotels
then u have to move higher up to budget hotels etc...
Dont understand the difference between budget and transit hotels. Any exampes?
Old 28-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyboi1 View Post
Dont understand the difference between budget and transit hotels. Any exampes?
transit hotels mean they sell by the hour, min 2 hrs...
meaning u can book 2hr, 3hr, 4hr depending on ur needs...
1st 2hr block costs ard 15-50bux depending on which hotel/room...
81/ fragrance / GL belong in this category...

budget hotels and above 3,4,5 star hotels sell by night, even if
u use 1 hr, u have to pay whole night although there are exceptions
but not convenient to post here... so this kind usually cheapest also
like 70bux and above...
holiday inn express, 4 points, hilton inn etc belong to this category...
Old 29-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
transit hotels mean they sell by the hour, min 2 hrs...
meaning u can book 2hr, 3hr, 4hr depending on ur needs...
1st 2hr block costs ard 15-50bux depending on which hotel/room...
81/ fragrance / GL belong in this category...

budget hotels and above 3,4,5 star hotels sell by night, even if
u use 1 hr, u have to pay whole night although there are exceptions
but not convenient to post here... so this kind usually cheapest also
like 70bux and above...
holiday inn express, 4 points, hilton inn etc belong to this category...
Or share the room with fellow Bros!
Old 29-11-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Or share the room with fellow Bros!
haha back to this topic again, welcome back bro suede!
Old 29-11-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cheekyboi1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried girls generation before?
Old 29-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyboi1 View Post
Anyone tried girls generation before?
Think have just pple no write
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1