The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2021, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
OngJeKiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girl in early 30s looking for a serious partner :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingzak View Post
At least cows and horses look much better and less cunning than Lawrence Wong
Not only cows and horses, should be all the animals in the zoo!
Old 07-06-2021, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Girl in early 30s looking for a serious partner :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliope8888 View Post
In SBF, I can look at all the posts that the member has posted before and gauge this person's character and suitability
You no sound, no picture. Do you know why our SG Chinese birthrate shit the gutter coz it's not the guys.

Also, posting on SBF looking for serious relationship is akin to a wanted criminal seeking refuge in a police station.

These are fun days indeed.
Old 08-06-2021, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

"So exciting. Finally I can zap you for all the nonsense you have been babbling about. Going to be such a great week ahead."

Old 13-06-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
My thoughts self assessed attractive girl 30 yr old slimmish tallish girl....if true why she still single ..conclusion lots baggage/ difficult personality/ demanding nature/emotionally damaged?
Self assessed attractiveness has the same qualitative value as saying my mon says im handsome.
She claims earned decent money has decent job (low 6 digit ie 100,000), so will I be able to spend her money, or will i still be the primary bread winner. The answer will be that she will say yes but the reality will be that I will be assumed to pay the majority and she will be paying the extras that i havent been able to pay, this translates to my money is her and her money is hers. Sure in the beginning it may be even 50/50 but the reality this will lead to a marriage breakdown in most cases.
She has stated she wants someone preferably no kids assumes that she would like some her own? 2 possibly? That translates to something like 5-10 yrs unable to work where the husband will be forced to be the primary income earner. She in unlikely willing accept a drop in living standards, so that means with 2 kids and income to support a lifestyle she was accustomed to (100k) the guy would need to earn close to 200k. Thus her comments about guys bothered or concerned with a wife earning more than him is just a flippant feminist idea, not something based on what she actually requires.
So in summary what she is looking for is a man
-in his 40s earning 200k, unattached, no kids, white collar, local uni graduate, tall, not a gym freak (maybe she lazy and chubby) and most importantly someone who hasn't realised that marriage with the possibility of losing half your considerable assets if you are 40 and earning 200k, is a worse proposition than date-fucking your way through a lifetime of 20yr olds or marrying a 20yr old who hasnt been so ingrained in her ways and knows the meaning of compromise or god forbid listen to her husband.
Solid analysis. Looking for a unicorn in a sex forum, lol. Hope springs eternal.
Old 14-06-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
deleted…..

Last edited by cutecuteboy; 14-06-2021 at 07:06 PM.
Old 23-06-2021, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
superfucker6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS have pic to show?
Old 26-06-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 14
Mintcool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMintcool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hello I am a local Chinese girl in my early 30s, standing close to 1.6m and weigh below 50kg.

I think I am considered quite attractive. I also hold a decent job and earn a decent amount of money. Personality wise, I am abit more quiet but will be fun once I warm up.

I like some of the stuff that I read here. I find them very real and happy to know that there is such a platform to share the not so bright stuff about our lives.

I miss being in a relationship and I wonder if I'll find anyone interesting here. Dating apps are a little too boring for me. Over here, I feel that things are a little more transparent I am not looking for a FWB.

If you think we might be a nice fit and happen to fall into all these categories, feel free to PM me with a short introduction

- You're in your late 30s to mid 40s
- Must be single or divorced (preferably w/o kids)
- White collar professional
- Must be above 1.75m
- Not a gym freak
- Prefer that you have attained a degree from a local U

Lastly... Not the most important thing but I earn a low 6 digit income a year. Some guys may be bothered if the girl earns more. So please give this a consideration?

Thank you.
Hi Calliope8888 I wish you all the best in your search there are some out there also looking for the one there's nothing wrong just keep searching.

There'll be noise nothing wrong you can't please the whole world don't worry about the noise.

Regards.
Old 27-06-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Casting your net out far and wide is good, and yes I agree that you can tell quite a bit about someone's personality and character from his post history.

In the spirit of being constructive about your situation, can I suggest that TS list some hobbies of hers and activities that you enjoy. As a 30-something lady you would have had some experience at relationships so you should already know what you like and what you don't. A lasting relationship needs compatible personalities and shared interests, and the latter is just as important as the former.

As a professional currently earning a mildly comfortable sum and regularly hiring people of your salary profile as my staff, can I offer a perspective. I ask a variation of this question at every interview, and I ask the candidate to think for as long as he/she needs before they answer. To me, the quality of the answer is more important than the speed at which the answer is given.

Consider what is the power balance in a relationship. A man with all the characteristics that you want, will have a gazillion choices for a partner both commercial and non-commercial. So the hard question that you must be able to answer for yourself is,

Why must he choose you?

If you can look in the mirror and answer that question with brutal honesty and conviction, then I think you have a chance at finding that unicorn at the end of the rainbow.

All the best.

Last edited by Penguin23; 27-06-2021 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity, spelling and grammar
Old 27-06-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Calliope8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A thank you to those who gave encouragement.

While I do agree that SBF is not the conventional platform to find a partner - my perspective is that the conventional dating platform such as CMB or Bumble will allow that someone to "proclaim" their cleanest history and allow them to portray their "good" side for at least the next 6 months to a year of dating

To me, a good character/personality is given when it comes to dating - I believe anyone from a conventional dating platform will not (including myself) be 100% honest about the deep secrets they have about themselves.

Granted, SBF may not disclose 100% of a person - but it is enough for me to tell. For example, commercial sex to me is nothing as long as you are not legally attached to someone. However, a divorcee may approach me based my post and I strongly believe I'll be able to look at his post history and get to know if this guy has engaged in commercial sex while being married or not. He may have his difficulties such has not receiving sex from his ex wife for a long time and therefore he had to turn to commercial - I am fine. What I expect is honesty.

Would a divorcee from a conventional dating platform admit to me that he has engaged in commercial sex while being married? I seriously doubt so.

There are also some stuff that will be against my principles. For example, posting nude photos of the women you have fucked on this forum - if this guy comes forward to express interest, I will not be keen to pursue further. If this guy has posted that he did it raw with FL/ML or even multiple FBs, I will be extra careful as well. These are very personal - and they are free to do what they want. I have my right to decide as well.

I hope the above has simply explained my decision to come here. I may not get anything out of this - it is fine. Nobody said I can't try.

Now, to answer Penguin23 -

Thank you for your constructive comment.

I think some people has this impression that just because I am earning a seemingly decent income for a female in her early 30s, and just because I declare it here, I am expecting the guy to do much better than me and stretching as far as me hoping to be a stay home mum after having kids and whatever "your money is my money" kind of nonsense.

No.

I think some people are reading into too much on my preferences.

1) Just because I prefer someone in their late 30s to mid 40s does not mean there is a sole financial agenda. This is a personal preference just like a man can have his preference that he likes to date girls below 25 or above 35. Nothing wrong.

2)  Must be single / divorced and preferably w/o kids. Single is given and a divorcee (to me) will do better at his second shot of marriage. Why I do not prefer them having kids - I think it just complicates the situation. Key word - "PREFER". If we are really compatible and he shows me that he is able to juggle between caring for his children and giving attention to me, I am fine. Again, nothing wrong. I believe at least 50% of men would be ok to date a divorcee but NOT a divorcee with children - unless he is a divorcee with children too.

3) While collar professional. I am one myself. This is a thin line to cross and every job to me is respectable. Again - as a man who is a white collar professional looking for a serious r/s, would he prefer dating someone who works at a fast food restaurant or prefer someone who is a white collar professional as well? It is not about looking up or down at someone. It simply means having a certain common "understanding" in day to day life.

4) Must be above 1.75m. This is as easy as a man preferring to date a slim girl than a (no offence to any girls) girl of bigger size.

5) Not a gym freak. I personally prefer someone to just be healthy in general and not be overly obsessed with how he looks. A gym freak can also mean that the guy will have a super clean diet - which is not something I can accept as I mostly eat what I want and will not be able to live with someone who prefers a extremely clean diet.

6) Prefer that the guy has attained a degree from a local U. Again, personal preference. Of course I know that there are people who are doing well in life without a degree from a local U. That's fine.

Of the 6 points I have listed above, I don't think I am portraying an impression that the guy I am looking for has to possess a dazzling profile??? Those are just very preliminary standards to start to get to know someone more and take it further from there if we see something in each other.

Finally. My income. I am just being practical here. If a guy earns way lesser than me, would he be able to keep up with my (self sufficient) lifestyle? I lead a pretty comfortable lifestyle based on my own hard work. Would he be able to understand and do not feel stressed out while dating me? Say for example spending $500 on a nice dinner? Even if we go Dutch, it is also $250/pax. Of course I eat at hawker centres as well. I am just saying that this person who decides to approach me needs to prepare himself that I am not someone leads the lowest maintenance lifestyle. More importantly, I am not leeching on anyone with the lifestyle I have.

I just do not want to waste anyone's unnecessary time. If you feel that my expectations are atrocious, then to each his own.

If anyone is curious about the current progress, yes I have met up with 2 guys here.
Old 27-06-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

The dating apps today…. My BFF had 200 hits immediately after reg…. Had a laugh at the exchanges…. High income, professionals are all either looking for sex or just sad…. And a trend of people claiming to be doctors asking for my BFF to accompany them for birthday…. I guess it is a doctors’ things… life sucks..
So….
Want a happening BF, this is the place. Rest assured the BF you get here will live a double life… visiting sex workers/FwB during your week of the month, etc… if not okay with that, run….

What TS is asking above is reasonable and easily met…. Do share your love stories here if that happens for us to share the joy.

This forum is becoming like laksaboy, aka an advertisement platform… if you came years ago, this is the forum for most men in sg… now, only some….
Old 01-07-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Grab a boyfriend is not that difficult, plus, the media is mushrooming, there are too much to choose, like me, i choose sugrbook.com, and within 1 month, i grab a girlfriend. I think perhaps my fate is in it, hope you too...
Old 01-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

early 30s is still young and i believe you have experiences already in relationship. Thus, you know the criteria you would like to look for..
Old 01-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfucker6969 View Post
TS have pic to show?
perhaps you need to pm her personally only she will provide you personal details yey
Old 01-07-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Finally a question with substance

I don't think I'll be ok with engagement in commercial sex - unless I am not able to provide a satisfactory sexual life to him. I am fine with him surfing SBF. I do as well and don't see anything wrong.

No need to change after getting into a r/s with me. I'd like us to be ourselves as much as possible.

Hope that answers your questions.
everyone have their own opinion, no right and wrong, you need to take safety precaution if you prefer like this
Old 04-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The lady set her standard but true or not I don't know, I just saw this post only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1