The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?
NO - I will not take the vaccine 41 23.03%
YES - I will take any brand of vaccine given by government 70 39.33%
YES - I will take Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 57 32.02%
YES - I will take Moderna COVID-19 vaccine 6 3.37%
Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine - DISQUALIFIED DUE CLONES VOTES 1 0.56%
YES - I will take AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine 3 1.69%
YES - I will take J&J COVID-19 vaccine 0 0%
YES - I will take Sputnik-V COVID-19 vaccine 0 0%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 14
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

This poll is about taking the COVID-19 vaccine.

Please share publicly if you will take the vaccine or not.

For those who indicate YES.

Please also indicate if given a choice, will you choose a brand of vaccine or not.

Thanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-...roved_vaccines

Some simple info about vaccines, please refer wiki.

Please feel free to post comment on your decision to take or not take the vaccine. Or if any particular brand of vaccine you prefer and why.

ps.

For those who voting for any other brands not listed, please kindly post your reply in the thread.

Quote:
Dear Readers,

Today mark the official 100 votes received for this poll. Am please to present below findings.

It is unfortunate that the made in China, Sinovac poll data been messed up by multiple clone accounts in attempt to boost its standing. As such, this poll will officially disqualified Sinovac.

The poll remain open. If anyone feel Sinovac is your preferred choice of vaccine and strongly supported it, feel free to use it.

Thanks for participating the poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21JAN2021

Majority will accept any vaccine given by government. Also the most preferred vaccine brand identified seem to be Pfizer. A quarter feel they do not want to take any vaccine.

Last edited by funboi; 21-01-2021 at 11:14 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-01-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 10
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Based on these grounds, I will not take the vaccine till proven otherwise:

1)Call me a conspiracy theorist, but from what I gathered the vaccine is largely untested in animal and human trials.

2)Rushing out the vaccines, depicts an impression of a cash grab.

3)The COVID-19 aka Wuhan virus aka CCP virus is a single RNA strand virus that can mutate with ease, like any other influenza virus. Rendering the vaccine not even 50% effective, if the virus continues to mutate (which it will) with the passage of time.

To my limited knowledge, there are 3 known mutated strains of the virus:

a) The OG (The most lethal till date)
b) The 2nd mutation outside of Mainland CCP China.
c) Recent discovered strain in the UK.

4)Not known to be lethal across all age groups and sexes.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-01-2021, 04:36 AM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

What IF govt. implement the following?

Those not vaccinated, for the next 2 years (2021- Dec 2022)

1. Will not be able to travel any country without quarantine.

e.g. If go JB or Batam or Bkk, will need 14 days quarantine but after vaccination = 0 days and no SHN when back. Meaning in/out without restriction.

2. Will not be able to visit GL legal house.

e.g. Those without vaccination card or vaccination record, are not allow to enter GL house.

3. Will not be able to enter disco, KTV or night club with lots of people.

e.g. Those without vaccination card or vaccination record, are not allow to party. Once vaccinated, party goers can don't wear mask inside premises.

Will the above change your mind considering taking the vaccine?
Old 08-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-wong-13912834

SINGAPORE: Individuals who choose not to take the COVID-19 vaccine may need to go through “more frequent testing”, said Minister for Education Lawrence Wong on Thursday (Jan 7).

“It may well be, if the data validates all the hypotheses, that transmission risk can be significantly reduced. It may well be that travellers coming back need not serve SHN (stay-home notice) or will serve a shorter SHN. So those will be the benefits of getting a vaccination besides the fact that you are protecting yourself and your loved ones,” he added.

“There will be these tangible benefits and those who choose not to be vaccinated, well, then you have to live with more frequent tests, you have to live with quarantine, you have to live with all of these other additional requirements.”

The panel intends to continue to see whether it can make further purchases to add to the vaccine portfolio, said Mr Wong.

“That's our overall approach. It's not to make a single bet, we know that we've made some early bets, some may turn out positive as I think Pfizer has now been authorised, Moderna looks like it's going to be, it has been approved in America,” he added.

“We are looking at the data, we will await that data full data from Sinovac and then the process will continue for other vaccine candidates.”

CHOICE OF VACCINE

On the subject of whether people would be allowed to choose their vaccine, Mr Wong said that the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines worked similarly, and efficacy rates from evidence around the world were “all about the same”.

“So really, there's not much to differentiate between these two vaccines. I think at this point in time, we have Pfizer only, there's nothing to choose from. So let's go with Pfizer, get people vaccinated on the Pfizer vaccine,” he added.

“If later on other vaccines are authorised, be it Moderna or Sinovac, then we have to think about whether choice may be extended. Or perhaps some vaccines work better for certain sub-segments of the population, and then we might allocate vaccines differently as well.”
Old 08-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Old 08-01-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 10
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
What IF govt. implement the following?

Those not vaccinated, for the next 2 years (2021- Dec 2022)

e.g. If go JB or Batam or Bkk, will need 14 days quarantine but after vaccination = 0 days and no SHN when back. Meaning in/out without restriction.

e.g. Those without vaccination card or vaccination record, are not allow to enter GL house.

e.g. Those without vaccination card or vaccination record, are not allow to party. Once vaccinated, party goers can don't wear mask inside premises.

Violation of civil rights. Forcing people to take a vaccine that largely did not undergo human trial is a violation of civil rights.

It's ok. I will just pass.

It's ok, I don't feq those places anymore

You mean coming back from aboard and need quarantine? Yeah sure. But I shall circumvent it somehow. Heh.

No, we are not livestock. As explained earlier, the COVID-19 is a single strand RNA virus. It will mutate like any seasonal flu viruses. Even current vaccine for seasonal flu viruses does not guarantee even 90% immunity

This is a scam and a cash grab. Pretty sure there's something else in those vaccines
Old 09-01-2021, 06:08 AM
Samster

Old 09-01-2021, 08:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

The virus is no worse than the flu. The response has been a gross over reaction to a virus that is merely a minor illness in the vast majority of those who are infected.

In fact most don't even know they are infected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Based on these grounds, I will not take the vaccine till proven otherwise:

1)Call me a conspiracy theorist, but from what I gathered the vaccine is largely untested in animal and human trials.

2)Rushing out the vaccines, depicts an impression of a cash grab.

3)The COVID-19 aka Wuhan virus aka CCP virus is a single RNA strand virus that can mutate with ease, like any other influenza virus. Rendering the vaccine not even 50% effective, if the virus continues to mutate (which it will) with the passage of time.

To my limited knowledge, there are 3 known mutated strains of the virus:

a) The OG (The most lethal till date)
b) The 2nd mutation outside of Mainland CCP China.
c) Recent discovered strain in the UK.

4)Not known to be lethal across all age groups and sexes.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Israel 2020 population is estimated at 8,655,535 people.

If they extinct how? no more jews.

Quote:
https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-r...ive-1001356139

Israel has already vaccinated more than 1.5 million people with the Pfizer vaccine including more than half of the population over 60. This is easily the largest proportion of the population and more in absolute numbers than most countries in the world. The UK for example has only vaccinated 1.3 million people, even though it began its vaccination drive two weeks before Israel. So all eyes are now focused on Israel to see if the vaccination can vanquish to virus.
Old 10-01-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Taiwan "sensational" talk show on China vaccine.

They gossip say NONE of the CCP top leaders taken the made in China vaccine due age limitation? Or is it because.....

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by funboi; 10-01-2021 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-01-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19194 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Healthcare worker died after the jab. However I would still accept the Pfizer jab if given the option.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/m.bu.../1/427050.html

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-01-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 993 / Power: 9
JizFries is a splendid one to beholdJizFries is a splendid one to beholdJizFries is a splendid one to beholdJizFries is a splendid one to beholdJizFries is a splendid one to beholdJizFries is a splendid one to beholdJizFries is a splendid one to beholdJizFries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post

Violation of civil rights. Forcing people to take a vaccine that largely did not undergo human trial is a violation of civil rights.

This is a scam and a cash grab. Pretty sure there's something else in those vaccines
Firstly, even if the SG govt allowed you to go out of SG without taken the vaccines, you think other countries will allow you to go in meh? Plus the govt already said, you don't need to pay for the shot, grab what? grab you kkb?
Old 12-01-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1142 / Power: 19
opticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
They gossip say NONE of the CCP top leaders taken the made in China vaccine due age limitation? Or is it because.....

Makes sense, the top elite CCP members are now perfectly excused from taking the CCP vaccine as they are all aged above 60+.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

I tot the virus like to attack old pp? so old pp need vaccine more. maybe in china the policy is old pp should just die so less social issues.?
Old 13-01-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Another world leader took the jab. Still no news on top CCP leaders taking their own home made jab.

Quote:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...id-19-13943982

JAKARTA: Indonesia’s President Joko Widodo received the first dose of Sinovac Biotech's CoronaVac on Wednesday (Jan 13), becoming the first person in the country to be vaccinated.

On Monday, Indonesia gave the Sinovac vaccine its first emergency use approval outside China, as interim data from a late-stage clinical trial conducted in the country showed its efficacy rate at 65.3 per cent.

Last edited by funboi; 13-01-2021 at 02:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1