The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MYS @ BMC

Where is this interesting place.
I m also near BMC
Old 01-06-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Only tried SS a couple of times. Nice figure and friendly attitude but GFE not very strong IMO. Some bros said V has attitude problems? Damn. She was next on my list but the mixed reviews of her having fake boobs which are a no-no for me. T had a bit of ah lian look but her figure didn't appeal to me so didn't try. Plus on 1 of my visits to SS, she seemed to be in a bad mood and throwing a tantrum so minus points there. Now I wonder about the new girl. Haha.
V can be emo sometimes. Visited her twice, first time was very friendly and talkative, and even took a bit of my cum on her tongue. But 2nd time was really bad, keep rushing me and didn't even allow me to roam her even though i upgraded my package.

That was when i turned to SS and never turned back!
Old 01-06-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

on one visit, it is a bit weird that every room girl moan at the sametime including mine.

my didi scared

not shiok at all that day
---------------------------
Old 01-06-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Innocentman81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

New girl is named JoJo. Tried her recently. More or less similar to Vic, small boobs and quite friendly. She offered $50 for HJ and $100 for BBBJ but cannot CIM. Won't allow CIM, and won't allow to suck nipples.

SS still the best for boob lovers. She offer $50 for HJ, $100 for BBBJ but cannot CIM. If you want to suck her nipples, she say must pay extra $50.

Curious if any bro successful to get any of them to CIM or have sex (all three say no sex)?
Old 01-06-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
bestchef is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentman81 View Post
New girl is named JoJo. Tried her recently. More or less similar to Vic, small boobs and quite friendly. She offered $50 for HJ and $100 for BBBJ but cannot CIM. Won't allow CIM, and won't allow to suck nipples.

SS still the best for boob lovers. She offer $50 for HJ, $100 for BBBJ but cannot CIM. If you want to suck her nipples, she say must pay extra $50.

Curious if any bro successful to get any of them to CIM or have sex (all three say no sex)?
SS thinks that her nehneh very special
Old 01-06-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 0
MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentman81 View Post

I released all my Vitamin inside JJ mouth
Old 01-06-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster (B)

To zapper dogs:

Points is nothing to me. Uncle not afraid of dogs
Old 01-06-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster (B)

I ever heard piak piak sound coming from the room next to me. SS told me it's V
Old 01-06-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Had SS few times, not a time watcher n her boobs r those full papaya nice n heavy to grab type, her moans are well sounded. Yes if u no visit her at least 3-5 times she won’t let u full package, I tried my luck on the 4/5 time n lucky to say that day I’m the only one there so managed to had her, though pay abit more. The other ML I had forgotten name only remember she in white blouse that day, maybe a B cup? Managed to cim her as I held her head down when I shoot, gave her abit more as I caused her to like slightly choke with red teary eyes..
Old 01-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 10
sphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to behold

any kind bro care to share this MYS? PM pls!!
Old 01-06-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Too much details. Let's not put this place in the spotlight.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Goldenfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

V choose people to F. I visited her more than 5 times but also never get. I asked but she said why all guys want to f. Maybe I not handsome enough to f her. Sad. From then onward never visit again
Old 02-06-2021, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

Where is this place? What is bmc?
Old 02-06-2021, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSB View Post
Where is this place? What is bmc?
PoStal code starts with 160 .....finger licking gd...
Old 02-06-2021, 07:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 0
MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!

JoJo better than Shan Shan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1