The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future
Re: ML who look like celebs..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Never knew this spa exist even thou I always go srg gardens tapao hokkien mee from the hawker ctr

Amy looks damm chio too wonder if any bros here tried her before?

But the spa pattern looks like those 88$ one
i tried her once, her massage is good. Her hand stick to your body when she massage, she slide her hand with the right force. 8/10 for her massage. Abit far for me but i will patron if i happen to be at the area. My two cent worth.
Old 30-05-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
i tried her once, her massage is good. Her hand stick to your body when she massage, she slide her hand with the right force. 8/10 for her massage. Abit far for me but i will patron if i happen to be at the area. My two cent worth.
Thanks for the update buddie. I will drop by next week and hope my experience is good Will cum back with an update for u guys
Old 30-05-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the update buddie. I will drop by next week and hope my experience is good Will cum back with an update for u guys
No worry bro, we are here to share. Another ML look not bad is abby, i saw her when i was there. never try yet. my next target.
Old 21-06-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Finally paid the spa a visit. Located in the vicinity of the popular Cunt Cunt hawker centre famous for hokkien mee and sugar cane drinks.

Entrance- Took the $86 as the receptionist hinted the $50+ massage does not include body etc. Means if u dun take the $80+ massage, the ML won't give u happy time. Same biz model as those $88 p-massage I guess

So ok opted for the $86 and choose Y* Y*as my ML (looks the most pretty from FB pics).

Her massage was decent & relaxing. Requested for HJ and she quoted $50 which I ok. Then as I moved my hands to touch her nn, she say if wanna touch must top up $30. As I was feeling extremely horny & tired of bargaining, I just accepted. Her nn are large B cups with pointy nipples. Very good size to grab and grab. Unload my inventory after storing for 5 days damm shiok

Will I RTM. Not likely. Here are my reasons why:

1) Too expensive. Entrance $86 plus HJ $50+$30. Total $160+. The * Wellness spas offer a much better value

2) No shower inside room. Having paid so much, I will expect a better quality experience. Again the other spas which I been to offer a much bigger room with lower pricing. And the toilet is weirdly located behind the recep counter. Hence u need to walk half-naked across the recep area to take your shower before going to your room.

Overall too expensive and not good enough to justify the price. Will stick back to my usual outlets. Just tried once for the experience.

Just sharing my experience for the awareness of other bros here
Old 22-06-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

I find Melody got some resemblance to the newscaster , Dong Shuhua😂😂
Old 22-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

the one next to kopi diam and opposite bus stop? LOL

Quote:
Finally paid the spa a visit. Located in the vicinity of the popular Cunt Cunt hawker centre famous for hokkien mee and sugar cane drinks.

Entrance- Took the $86 as the receptionist hinted the $50+ massage does not include body etc. Means if u dun take the $80+ massage, the ML won't give u happy time. Same biz model as those $88 p-massage I guess

So ok opted for the $86 and choose Y* Y*as my ML (looks the most pretty from FB pics).

Her massage was decent & relaxing. Requested for HJ and she quoted $50 which I ok. Then as I moved my hands to touch her nn, she say if wanna touch must top up $30. As I was feeling extremely horny & tired of bargaining, I just accepted. Her nn are large B cups with pointy nipples. Very good size to grab and grab. Unload my inventory after storing for 5 days damm shiok

1) Too expensive. Entrance $86 plus HJ $50+$30. Total $160+. The * Wellness spas offer a much better value

2) No shower inside room. Having paid so much, I will expect a better quality experience. Again the other spas which I been to offer a much bigger room with lower pricing. And the toilet is weirdly located behind the recep counter. Hence u need to walk half-naked across the recep area to take your shower before going to your room.

Overall too expensive and not good enough to justify the price. Will stick back to my usual outlets. Just tried once for the experience.

Old 22-06-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

used to stay there always walk past when tar bao food i boycott this shop see the price u know

Quote:
Never knew this spa exist even thou I always go srg gardens tapao hokkien mee from the hawker ctr

Amy looks damm chio too wonder if any bros here tried her before?

But the spa pattern looks like those 88$ one
Old 22-06-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

There is one more at Brighton crescent. ML crystal. Anyone tried? Think it’s 68 type entrance
Old 22-06-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40244 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Now with mask on make no different

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 22-06-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

BEWARE OF FAKE REVIEWS IN THE THREAD TO LURE CUSTOMERS IN
Old 23-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
the one next to kopi diam and opposite bus stop? LOL
Opposite of the tiny shopping mall. Quite near to the kopitiam selling roti prata

Anyway it was just a one-off experience. Won't RTF. But their biz seems pretty good thou. When I was there ard 8pm, all their rooms were occupied and all the MLs were working. Guess sinkies are very rich and dun mind paying extras
Old 23-06-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

should do a search.

it is well known to be those $88 shop, once it is such shop, even the ML look 9.5/10, I wont bother to try, cause you should know $88 sure will still + + +
Old 11-07-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 24
18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!

Any FR on crystal from S***nity? Please PM, if chop chop

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
There is one more at Brighton crescent. ML crystal. Anyone tried? Think it’s 68 type entrance
Old 15-07-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 6
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes truly outstanding massage, but no further action offered w/68$ deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18plus View Post
Any FR on crystal from S***nity? Please PM, if chop chop

[
Old 22-07-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
Henias is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHenias is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie72 View Post
Yes truly outstanding massage, but no further action offered w/68$ deal.
completely clean?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1