The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Divorce of Vietnam Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you getting commission or something, your posts filled with your claiming to have vn sugarbaby, and vn freebies and fwb, if that true why need a bride agency
Bro I not earning commission from my posting....my ultimate aim is to get a life partnar.......so our goal are different.
Old 09-05-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janee View Post
my friend got married to a VN girl about 10 years back.

He owns the house (his only asset) and retired. He also has two (much older) kids, who live in the same house, and some other extended family members there too..
I think your friend has to consider these two points before he go the divorce route...since they are already married for 10 years, if he will to file for divorce she has right to claim for the house (matrimonial home) as part of the settlement, the court is not going to look at the causes of divorce in granting share...not if your friend can buy out her claims, he might have to sell it off and pay her off...then what happens where is he and his kid and also the extended family going to stay...divorce is easy but the ancillary matters can be a real killer..also can he do a one time settlement to her so that she has no other claims or have to pay monthly alimony till either one dies or she remarries...
Old 13-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 11
Janee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I will say the best advice is for your friend to consult a lawyer discreetly. Your friend should find out from the lawyer how best to prove that during the entire marriage, the wife:
- Did not contribute to the marriage, be it financially, physically (by caring the husband, in-laws, step children etc).
- The wife has means of surviving on her own after the divorce.

The truth is your friend's situation is a little sticky. Yes if she has affairs outside, your friend can divorce her, but her claim of maintenance is another matter entirely.

To protect your friend, the most important thing is to keep his child's passport so his wife cannot take the child away and use it as a bargaining chip. Also your friend should empty their joint account.
Probably best advice here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1