The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Marital rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Not many women now are wife material. And just because you go looking for it, doesn’t mean you will get it. If the man decided to do something about it i hope it goes well for him since the law always favor women.

Humans change from time to time. Today your wife maybe will make love to you then next day she is not keen anymore.

I had one FL who told me one of her clients shared his wife did not give him sex for 8 years after she had given birth.
This is not uncommon....
Old 22-12-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Where did you get that particular statistic on which party initiates the divorce?

You want to talk about sunk costs, you need to be aware that the greatest sunk cost is borne by the woman because that cost is time, and not recoverable unlike most other costs that men can bear.

Men can and often get more desirable with age, very rarely is that the case with women.

And divorces are not like accident insurance claims, there's no such thing as at fault or not at fault.
Go do your own research. This is a meat market forum. Not a peer to peer review university research forum.
Old 28-12-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lokiboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the very detailed information
Old 31-12-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
The issue here is womens charter . If u divorce ur wife u ll be at the losing end .

[Q bbg UOTE=pearlnjewel;20358109]I think only small percentage of people encounter such cruel wives. Get evidence and sue the wife and get divorce.

I suspect they didn't really love each other in the first place. Imagine if you love your dog a lot but you realise the woman you going to marry does not feel more important than your dog and merely a person whom you can finally fuck with, its a red flag to break up.

Nowadays it feels more like a burden to be tied down to a girl because there are many other pussies to fuck. And if you get tired of fucking your wife, you have a burden on hand if you don't love her in first place. You will know it if you find her a burden after sex. Unless really got special feeling which is rare, its quite meaningless to marry just for the sake of it.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-01-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I believe you can divorce your wife because of intimacy issue. Recently there is a case whereby a man divorce his prc wife and the main excuse is sex, or lack of it. The court found out he has and is still fucking the wife during this trial. So the court jail him.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/newly-wed-man-lied-to-court-he-had-not-slept-with-wife-to-save-money-on-divorce
Old 03-01-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
I believe you can divorce your wife because of intimacy issue. Recently there is a case whereby a man divorce his prc wife and the main excuse is sex, or lack of it. The court found out he has and is still fucking the wife during this trial. So the court jail him.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ney-on-divorce
yes refusing sex to a spouse can be classified as "unreasonable behavior", one of the grounds for divorce..
Old 20-02-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
yes refusing sex to a spouse can be classified as "unreasonable behavior", one of the grounds for divorce..
Yes.

After that you will have to deal with the consequences of the WC.
Old 21-02-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So if man refuse sex to wife... wife file divorce based on this, wife win?
Old 21-02-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Yes.

After that you will have to deal with the consequences of the WC.
Yes that the sad truth of our sinkie law, we get screwed over and over the minute we sign the "death cert".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
unfortunately it goes both ways...
Old 21-02-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
ThaiSamYuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
Wife always win
Old 22-02-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiSamYuan View Post
Wife always win
My advise... don't get married.
Old 15-04-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Most informative piece is there is no such thing as prenup in sinkie laws. Marital rape law or not, WC screws husband and is based on 60’s world (correct me if I’m wrong). Only good thing of the old world laws from Britain is that visiting prostitute is not illegal. this rape law is good. It is rape. Has to stop. Minimally because you can go outside to eat, legally.
But as the other bros said, no prenup means men are fucked if you cheong, she say divorce.
Whatever you do, always keep all your paper work. NEVER take the route to hero and take on this shit about being breadwinner or what shit. If there is one parent stop work to look after kids, must share or rope in your parents or insist hired maid or what and do not accept she don’t continue to work. Any important things like this, next day send WhatsApp say last night we talked about ..., I think we should...
Actually, listen to other bros, don’t get married. It is a paper for ancient world to give women, a lower citizen in those times, protection. Now no need protection - we let them get educated, to work, to vote, etc. All should be equal. Even if you want kids, don’t get married. Only problem is men not equal. I think you must adopt your own child as only mother has rights if child
Aiyah its All fucked up lah
Lawyers and judges and men in white make sibei big money and all these laws haven’t changed.

Last edited by ApacheOne; 15-04-2021 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Error
Old 16-04-2021, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
How come so many men cannot get sex from their wives yet many men can get sex from other men’s wives?
As a whole nation, I don't think 'men who cannot get sex from their wives and yet those wives give sex to other men' is a high percentage.
Old 18-04-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
Most informative piece is there is no such thing as prenup in sinkie laws. Marital rape law or not, WC screws husband and is based on 60’s world (correct me if I’m wrong). Only good thing of the old world laws from Britain is that visiting prostitute is not illegal. this rape law is good. It is rape. Has to stop. Minimally because you can go outside to eat, legally.
But as the other bros said, no prenup means men are fucked if you cheong, she say divorce.
Whatever you do, always keep all your paper work. NEVER take the route to hero and take on this shit about being breadwinner or what shit. If there is one parent stop work to look after kids, must share or rope in your parents or insist hired maid or what and do not accept she don’t continue to work. Any important things like this, next day send WhatsApp say last night we talked about ..., I think we should...
Actually, listen to other bros, don’t get married. It is a paper for ancient world to give women, a lower citizen in those times, protection. Now no need protection - we let them get educated, to work, to vote, etc. All should be equal. Even if you want kids, don’t get married. Only problem is men not equal. I think you must adopt your own child as only mother has rights if child
Aiyah its All fucked up lah
Lawyers and judges and men in white make sibei big money and all these laws haven’t changed.
Marital rape or not. A wife is pretty much useless, if the husband cannot get sex from her wife. In directly, both become like housemates than a married couple. A marriage in the past is a business contract whereby a man wants legitimate offsprings in return he will provide financial benefits for the woman aka his wife. Refusal to provide sex to the husband actually make the marriage contract null and void in the practical sense.

Furthermore, the concept of 1 man and 1 wife is a christian judeo ideal introduced by the British. Bigamy is illegal in SG and a man can go to jail for that. Also, the WC is a feminist ideology serve to undermine men's position in the society. It is because it makes the men easier to be control by the status quo.

No matter which angle you look at it. The laws are mostly not favourable to men in general. For criminal charges, only men get caning while women are spared. And women tend to get lighter sentences than men.
Old 19-04-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Reading this thread makes me wanna throw away the idea of getting married in sg.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1