The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!
Re: Far East Plaza

just wondering now phase 2, if the shops are still operational?
Old 18-05-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
Ookami is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOokami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
just wondering now phase 2, if the shops are still operational?
go and let us know
Old 22-05-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now there got covid. Don't go piak piak and get covid spreader.
Old 22-05-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
Now there got covid. Don't go piak piak and get covid spreader.
Yup, there is a case there. Better be safe as this wave seem more contagious as b4
Old 05-06-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Are the shops gonna be closed all the way?
Old 08-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Last Sunday afternoon, whole place like ghost town, all shops closed, a wasted trip
Old 10-06-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

i was there just now- not sure if the massage shops are close or like permantly vaccate - looks like they left
Old 11-06-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personal opinion , I like discreet playground , especially with the virus these days , places that are not so crowded . Far East has tone down a lot but still many people patronised the food stalls and salon .

Old 15-06-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!

Today went down tried 2 shops. 1 near toilet. Not bad.

Got the other near makan place. Very good svc
Old 18-06-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduuu View Post
For you guys info.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singa...210425-1142047

Erotic massage parlor appears in Far East Plaza

Under the continuous raids, although the number of erotic massage parlors in the Far East Commercial Center has been halved, there are still many glamorous women infested, and even changed strategies to hide in the shops and call customers. The merchants and the public are anxious.

The problem of the hidden spring in the top-level shops of the Far East Plaza has a long history. The Shin Min Daily reported a few years ago that there were at least 10 massage parlors there, and many sexy girls frequently recruited publicly. customer.

"Xin Ming Daily" recently received a call from an enthusiastic reader of "Xin Ming Daily"'s 24-hour hotline, saying that when he went to the place last week, he met several masseurs. When he entered the store, the other party He proposed to provide a "full set" of services at a price of 150 yuan.

Readers pointed out that because there are many people here who bring their children to do hairdressing or manicures, if they are seen by children, it may have an adverse effect on them.

Mr. Lin (44), a nearby merchant, told reporters that he had been operating there for about six years. At its peak, there were more than 10 "massage parlors". At that time, it was common for sexy women to stand in the corridors to invite customers. It was not improved until later after repeated raids by the police.

"Early after they were mopped up, they would be suspended for about a week before resuming business. At present, I know only five stores, all concentrated on the fifth floor. The females are also mainly regular customers. They will not take the initiative to attack, but will be in the store. Wait for customers to come."

He revealed that most of the places are legitimate businesses, although customers can understand, but if you can't stop it, it will inevitably affect the overall image.

Another business interviewed, Mr. Zeng (36 years old), revealed that he had seen someone take pictures with his mobile phone when he was passing by the girl's store. As a result, the girl immediately chased him out and asked him to delete the photo.

"At that time, the girl asked the other party why she took her picture, and called a security guard to confront the other party. After that, the other party had no choice but to delete the photo as required."
Anyone knows the lady in the report which shop?can pm the damage!Tks so much.
Old 18-06-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasongh View Post
Today went down tried 2 shops. 1 near toilet. Not bad.

Got the other near makan place. Very good svc
you cum 2 times back to back?
Old 21-06-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
yahoo~ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
you cum 2 times back to back?

Near Makan place is which one? There quite a few Makan place though. Haha
Old 02-07-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSB View Post
Still cannot find the taiwanese girl. Went there many times cannot find. Any bro got contact or the unit number?
any fr on this taiwanese?
Old 02-07-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
any fr on this taiwanese?

she was no more taiwanese than i am zulu
wat a joke

only told this to gullible types to up her price

well known & obvios
Old 09-07-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
nooboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I had an embarrassing incident here.
Was accosted to one of the face washing shop.
Went in and ask what service they provide. She said everything.
So I say ok. She ask for entrance fee and I paid.

I went to room, she said get ready and I will come back.
Ask her what you want me to do, she say can do anything and close the door between us. Then I heard her lock the main door.

There’s a shower cubicle so I strip and took a shower as it was a damn hot day and I just came in from outdoors.
Was showering halfway she came in and ask me what I doing.
I said showering cause hot. She said we only do face wash here nothing else. 😳

Then she put my entrance fee on the table and told me to change and leave. I changed, took my money, apologised for the misunderstanding and left 😅
🤦‍♂️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1