The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

600k is considered overpaying esp when u are not a satisfied client. Pretty soon that gal will be boasting to all her workmates that she met a dumb foreigner (water-fish) and got paid extra while keeping her clothes on.

And very soon the other gals will think all foreigners are dumb and should be paying 600-1mil. And very soon, all of us regulars will have to find a new place to have fun. Now u know why there is very little sharing here? Thanks to all the newbies spoiling things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynokia8910i View Post
...Action: 600k for HJ and auto roam, girl remains clothed. No sound, no GFE. Hard for me to have performance. After deed, write down the tip (IE 600k) on paper and she will bring it down to first floor....
Old 27-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Wow.. 10 posts of 'support' and not a single one of useful info. We are off to a good start of a clean useful thread.....lol

To answer your question, there are 2 kinds of bar you can get girls from. 1. Pickup bars, and 2. Hostess Beer Bars.

For pickup bars, i went to Apocalpyse now (called "APO" by taxis), and Go2Bar (after 2am), as the easiest place to pickup overnight freelancers for beginners.

Go2Bar was horrible (5-6 gals, old, CMI) and i would avoid unless you are staying near Bui Vien area and able to quickly check stocks. APO had more girls (around 20-25) but appear older and quote expensive prices. This place is catered towards Ang Mo tourists, and girls quote ridiculous prices ($200-300usd). My friend was able to nego an 'average' looking girl for $100USD LT. I tried to get one of the better looking gals with fake boobs, she started at $300 usd, but would not go lower than $200usd LT, or $150 ST.

For hostess beer bars, just go along Bui Vien and one of the intersecting streets. You'll see many bars with girls wearing bikinis and shorts. You will need to buy at least 5-6 drinks @80-100k each, as a sort of 'barfine' before you can take the girl out. ST is about 1.5M, and LT is about 2.5M, and not very negotiable. These bars are high pressure, and they will try sit you with multiple girls and make you buy more drinks than you need if you aren't careful. However, there are enough bars and girls that you should find something that suits you. The good thing about these places is the girls are used to tourists, and can generally speak good English.

I tried to research other type of pickup bar, but this is all i could find on the thread. Based on my experience, HCM is not a good place to pickup freelancers in bars. Limited stocks and ridiculous asking prices; if this is your style better to visit other cities.
I understand your frustration because I was in the same situation.

It is hard when it is your first time and even harder when you can't speak Viet and they have very limited English.

I did my own research and went to some of the places, however, like you have mentioned in your posts, the KTV are really expensive. The drinks are not cheap and the only plus I got out of it was that you get to pick the chick you like and build chemistry from there. I was lucky also because all the chicks I have met so far speak English and they were not ruthless. I always also ask to me shown the ones who speak english just to make the process easier.

None the less, everyone has a budget and I believe that for every budget, you get a certain value for your money. Its just how to look at the whole situation.

I have to agree that HCM is not the best place as a full blown sex destination but the chicks are quite hot to my opinion.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vti magnesium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Phuoc loc tho 1

Not good for new comers...

Just went. Kena chop...

It's more for local unless u are regular or can speak Vietnamese .
Old 28-09-2016, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
None the less, everyone has a budget and I believe that for every budget, you get a certain value for your money. Its just how to look at the whole situation.

I have to agree that HCM is not the best place as a full blown sex destination but the chicks are quite hot to my opinion.
I understand your statement, but its very generalized and obvious, like saying no matter how much you spend on food you will get at least a certain bit full...lol

Unless we are made of money, or one of LKY's decendants or payroll, we want to get good value for what we pay, no matter how much or little oir budget. i dont see good value in VN, but others who speak Viet and have local contact may get better results. Admittedly, i only spend one week, and stay in D1 and D10 following the advice on this forum, including the easier options for newbies. No point in seeing hot women if you can look but not afford to touch, i can do that at home
Old 28-09-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I understand your statement, but its very generalized and obvious, like saying no matter how much you spend on food you will get at least a certain bit full...lol
Yup; nowadays; a lot of Freelances in D1. Recently; I found out that a lot of VBs only wish to go for ST rather than Overnight. Some Vbs can easily earn USD 500 a day by just going ST. Each ST they charge USD 50 (Current Market Rate). Thus it will be difficult for those Foreigner who can't speak Vietnamese to get good rates.

If you guys really intend to chiong KTVs and Disco; get ready to pay the premium unless you know the locals there. Even you know the locals; not all the time you could get the locals rate too.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 28-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
batis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In HCM, it is very difficult to make a 'delivery' in the late evening, all the FLs prefer it in the afternoon??? Maybe, they go to bar after a hard-working day.
Old 28-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

dennisgoh990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need guide, first time in ktv and disco how to chiong do i need visit alone or with friend ?
Old 29-09-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

hellosaigon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi going to hcmc next week. this my 3rd trip
so far i love that place.

any bro wanna meet for dinner, plz PM.
Old 29-09-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sos!!

Any bros in hcm now?

I flying tomorrow and saw in news that it is flooding.

Staying in district 1.

Thanks
Old 29-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 17
xiaoboi2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboi2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, I'm in hcm now. No more flood, just that almost Everyday raining nia.
Old 29-09-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Yup; nowadays; a lot of Freelances in D1. Recently; I found out that a lot of VBs only wish to go for ST rather than Overnight. Some Vbs can easily earn USD 500 a day by just going ST. Each ST they charge USD 50 (Current Market Rate). Thus it will be difficult for those Foreigner who can't speak Vietnamese to get good rates.

If you guys really intend to chiong KTVs and Disco; get ready to pay the premium unless you know the locals there. Even you know the locals; not all the time you could get the locals rate too.
10 shots a day average , Woh ... I won't want go for the FL ST ... that's not a FL that's a Pro already ��
Old 29-09-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks bro.

QUOTE=xiaoboi2008;15135426]Hi bro, I'm in hcm now. No more flood, just that almost Everyday raining nia.[/QUOTE]
Old 30-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
iinstantz is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys
Anyone know where to eat those street food of teochew pig organ soup in hcmc? Been there once and there is alot of teochew selling this soup in the area. But i cannot remember where is it. Tks
Old 30-09-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
daemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In hcm this weekend? Anyone also here as well? Dinner and chiong arh!
Old 30-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
iinstantz is Cool - loads of Potential

I am here too. Wan to meet up? Newbie in vietnam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1