The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation Scam Alert

I have been looking at Locanto for alternative FLs and my friend and I came upon this scammer. Asks for money in advance to send to OCBC account and then goes missing after the transfer.

Lucky for me, I was gonna be first to try her. My friend kena from "her" as he went first. She apparently tried to ask for $100 upfront with a promise of an extra hour if we pay full via money transfer. She gave him a fake address and it was an empty house.

I tried weeding her out today by asking for her address and that I will pay her extra $50 if I pay in cash. She disappeared after showing displeasure in this. Watch out for this one, she/they keep posting new ads.

http://north-region.locanto.sg/ID_34...Woodlands.html

Old 03-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whycannottahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Scam Alert

Bloody hell I think this one also I encountered. WhatsApp then disappeared and persistent with the putting money into bank account. If I had it I would display it here.
Old 10-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Best to stay in sbf.
Though I did tried locanto previously, the girls that came are all not the same as the pics.
Gave up after a while as too many asked for money transferred first before even meeting.
Nowadays, too many scams in locanto. It's a pity.
Bonk safe and don't pay unless meet up bros.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

The above means dat the scammers will have to wait nearby ATMS for long periods of time to know when money have been transferred into their bank accounts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1