The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2021, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

This could be the end of PL. 😔
Old 12-05-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
4 girls up lorry today
I was there as it was happening yesterday. The first thing i saw was 4 men banging quite furiously on a level 4 shop just outside the lifts. The shop was in total darkness. They were shining torchlight inside as well. I thought they were debt collectors but it is strange for debt collector to come to massage shop as the owners are usually not there unless it is the ML that owes money. I don't think AV will bang on glass doors which are locked right.

Then I walked past level 2 and saw 4 people in black in the 2 shops near the toilet, 2 in each shop.

Sigh.

Last edited by too_hot; 12-05-2021 at 11:03 AM.
Old 12-05-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerek2828 View Post
went down just now and 3rd floor also closed
Level 3 only 1 shop was opened at dive shop row even before the incident. The rest were already closed.

Last edited by too_hot; 12-05-2021 at 11:08 AM.
Old 12-05-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
I was there as it was happening yesterday. The first thing i saw was 4 men banging quite furiously on a level 4 shop just outside the lifts. The shop was in total darkness. They were shining torchlight inside as well. I thought they were debt collectors but it is strange for debt collector to come to massage shop as the owners are usually not there unless it is the ML that owes money. I don't think AV will bang on glass doors which are locked right.
After more than 1 year she still recognise me even with my mask on and so

Sigh.
Just saying - ( don’t know about the 4 you mentioned )
Av don’t just bang the door , they break it too ! As long as they have evidence . I personally had an experience! Bang bang bang the door damn hard ….. shout open the door !!!

Last edited by Happyboy888; 12-05-2021 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Requested by too hot
Old 12-05-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy888 View Post
Just saying - ( don’t know about the 4 you mentioned )
Av don’t just bang the door , they break it too ! As long as they have evidence . I personally had an experience! Bang bang bang the door damn hard ….. shout open the door !!!
I see. Actually I thought they need to catch the act "in action" and they used to pose as customer and catch upon GQ. Unless they are catching based on other (eg. immigration) issues.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
awol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello bro! I heard XQ moved to OT. Anyone can share her ctc for booking? She is so so so elusive to catch! TQ
Old 12-05-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Wawawhy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone went PL today ?
Old 12-05-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
saw them peel off a small part of the glass door sticker of this lvl 4 mp and peek inside.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Level 3 only 1 shop was opened at dive shop row even before the incident. The rest were already closed.
i went after work to find xq. walk past that row, 1 mp open and another with a ml inside but door close.

Quote:
Then I walked past level 2 and saw 4 people in black in the 2 shops near the toilet, 2 in each shop.
when i finish rtf xq, things still normal and many mps are open. went get a quick bite downstairs.

after done went toilet at lvl 2, both ladies alone inside the lvl 2 mp and looking for customers. walk out the toilet, some guys talking to both of them. never think much of it till i saw the lanyard on one of them. quickly inform xq to warn her.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawawhy View Post
Anyone went PL today ?
Bet it was a ghost town yesterday, doubt any of them will be brave enough to work especially in the afternoon. If really have brave ones, they sure be hiding inside doing those they know or doing outcalls.
Old 13-05-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Saw XQ available when I was there earlier today.

Another ML at level 2 also looking for customers

Where is the MP on level 4??
Old 13-05-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Bet it was a ghost town yesterday, doubt any of them will be brave enough to work especially in the afternoon. If really have brave ones, they sure be hiding inside doing those they know or doing outcalls.
I just visited Xiao Qian, not often she works on public holidays. On my way out, I saw a few shops open for business on the first few floors.

Last edited by Hkwillow; 15-05-2021 at 08:19 AM.
Old 13-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
WhysHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
quickly inform xq to warn her.
Don't think need to warn her. Those who are smart would have received info about raids. Info can be bought one haha
Old 13-05-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute

3rd floor scuba shops all open today?Any bros in PL now?
Old 13-05-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Sentinels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
3rd floor scuba shops all open today?Any bros in PL now?
I just left 5 mins ago...... all MLs out in full force. Maybe they think no typhoon today coz is public holiday? My purpose was to visit XQ.... but she is fully booked today and has no slot for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread