The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 27-04-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Used by Apple, but half the time she's like at 5th floor with her buddies in the units beside Michelle's.
That is piece of good infors.
Old 27-04-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just went to Parklane for a quick look, saw level 2 shop got one quite hot dont know if that is XQ.

But quite crowded during lunchtime, saw a few bros going to higher levels to recce as well. I tried shopping around and before I knew it, the shops at level 2 close already, not sure if it is because they serving customers or lunch break.

Will be heading back there later to taste the hottie at level 2, will post FR
Old 27-04-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2149 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a girl name xue er in PL? Which level is she located? Or is it one girl with two names.
Old 27-04-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Anyone know of a ML name Fanny? Formerly from Starmas. Lost her contact.
Old 27-04-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Didnt manage to catch the hottie at level 2 I saw this afternoon, ask her colleague working beside say just started serving another customer thats why closed.

Decided to head up to level 5, exit from the lift saw got 2 shops side by side (beside a KTV), door wide open and 1 of them caught my attention. Chinese Viet SYT in her 20s in a pink top and booty shorts, boobs on the verge of popping out already

Steam already, she signal to me, ask me come inside. Cannot resist liao. Head inside, she close shop. Asked her for price she quote me $130. Agreed on the price and she went to a toilet in the shop to wash up. Came out without any panties or shorts just her pink top, thought to myself this girl looks like a typical slut in the school that everyone wants to fuck.

I havent take off anything she start touching my 2IC already, instant hard. Asked for her name, say she is called Nana (but her paynow name says it is Sabrina)

Took off my shorts, 2IC stiff like rock popped up and her face gave the wow expression tell me say very big. Help me cap on and she kneeled down to give me a BJ, good suction and tempo, almost made me explode too soon.

I am Big boobs lover and when she took her 2x cannon wah I couldn't help but suck on her nice round and brown nipples. Felt her boobs, she say they are natural but got signs that they are man made (man made ones but in this case, not hard at all).

Started pounding her vigorously and she let out nice soft moans, the only sounds were her moans and piak piak. Tried different positions, finally came while doing missionary, grabbing those big juicy tits.

Deed complete, she help me wipe up. Nana is very nice and has a solid overall GF feel, no rush job and treats a man right. Will def RTF when Vitamin M recharges!
Old 27-04-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsoonorway View Post
went to pl that day Lvl 5

had an Apple.

Slim beautiful legs. Milf late 30+ lady.
Pretty good looking for her age.

looks: 8/10
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 7.5/10
gfe: 8/10

damage: standard px
anyone had her before? does she have more services? haha
Apple has nice legs.
Service quite sop.

She's a sweet talker,
Good pr and gfe.
Ex ktv gal,
Same like XQ.
Old 27-04-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
Just went to Parklane for a quick look, saw level 2 shop got one quite hot dont know if that is XQ.

But quite crowded during lunchtime, saw a few bros going to higher levels to recce as well. I tried shopping around and before I knew it, the shops at level 2 close already, not sure if it is because they serving customers or lunch break.

Will be heading back there later to taste the hottie at level 2, will post FR
XQ at 3rd flr.
Old 27-04-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
elsoonorway is stuck in moderation for some time to come

What time do they close?
MLs at pl?
Just wondering
Old 28-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Lvl 4 got one shop near the icon ktv. So far never see any ml inside..
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Used by Apple, but half the time she's like at 5th floor with her buddies in the units beside Michelle's.
apple feels lvl 5 safer and got more customers compare to lvl 4.
Old 28-04-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold

Today all level 2-3 closed around 3pm.
Didn’t look at higher floors
Old 28-04-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
apple feels lvl 5 safer and got more customers compare to lvl 4.
logical..4th floor never had any shop b4 ..most punters dont even walk there
Old 28-04-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Qunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea agreeee
Old 29-04-2021, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

From the Intel I gather so far, Apple and Nana is sharing the same unit on the L5 on alternate days?

Will like to try them if XQ is busy, any idea which days is Nana and Apple rotating? Who is even and who is odd?
Old 29-04-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Apple when clothes off very skinny and bone ... not to my liking
Old 29-04-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
acer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Apple when clothes off very skinny and bone ... not to my liking
Plus one...... i also feel it abit turn off when doing her doggie....her ass also fat n no fresh.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread