The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 13
ricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of light
Re: qingdao weifang

i take up the full set as i need to visit customer the next morning. service till now change she went to boil water and bring out the tower and ask me to lie on top of the tower .but i didnt listen to her ,instead of lieing on the bed i stand by her side (while waiting water boil)i autoroam her body from north to south and hear her sweet ah..... 不要。。。and frenchkiss and at the same time rubbing her boob and sweet litter hole. the kissing were good like kissing with gf. when the water boiled.哥哥乖,听话躺在床上等我。as i i lie down on the bed she start to autoroam my body and stroke my dick slowly .than came the 冰火二重天and deep bbbj ,not long my army just release into her mouth. after that she just spilt on to her hand and said 哥哥你多久没炒饭了。she stand up and walk straight to the bathroom and wash her mouth. when she back she lie down beside me and we have a small chat. during chating my hand just cant stop touching her neinei ,mei mei.and when she start to touch my dick, she laugh and said 弟弟真坏,又硬起来了还留口水,and i told her if a gal like u naked and touching me in this way and if i no feeling i can retire liao.she went down to me and start licking my dick again and put on the cap.she rise and climb on top of me and slowly guild my dick to her pussy.the war begin ,we change style doggie sitting and missionery(she just ah..... 老公不要停。。。 .when my army release to her pussy she hold me very tight 。i lay my head between her boobs and she just stroking my body and hair with the legs crossing my body .for a while when i want to stand up and wash myself she refuse to let me go and say不行,老公我们就这样抱抱好吗。with this type of working attitude wat can u said .bring back my younger day memory.after a while we went to the bathroom and she clean me up .as she soap me up i also soap her and hold her close to my chestand feel her boobs rubbing on my chest,after the wash up, she dry me up and help me wear my clothing and than she put on her clothing.when she wearing her bra my hand roam her body and we start to french again .wat a feeling. after she put on all her clothing, she give me a firm hug and ask me to call her when i visit weifang again.

bros who planing to qingdao may pm me for ctc
Old 01-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=ricktay;6940285]i take up the full set as i need to visit customer the next morning. service till now change she went to boil water and bring out the tower and ask me to lie on top of the tower .but i didnt listen to her ,instead of lieing on the bed i stand by her side (while waiting water boil)i autoroam her body from north to south and hear her sweet ah..... 不要。。。and frenchkiss and at the same time rubbing her boob and sweet litter hole. the kissing were good like kissing with gf. when the water boiled.哥哥乖,听话躺在床上等我。as i i lie down on the bed she start to autoroam my body and stroke my dick slowly .than came the 冰火二重天and deep bbbj ,not long my army just release into her mouth. after that she just spilt on to her hand and said 哥哥你多久没炒饭了。she stand up and walk straight to the bathroom and wash her mouth. when she back she lie down beside me and we have a small chat. during chating my hand just cant stop touching her neinei ,mei mei.and when she start to touch my dick, she laugh and said 弟弟真坏,又硬起来了还留口水,and i told her if a gal like u naked and touching me in this way and if i no feeling i can retire liao.she went down to me and start licking my dick again and put on the cap.she rise and climb on top of me and slowly guild my dick to her pussy.the war begin ,we change style doggie sitting and missionery(she just ah..... 老公不要停。。。 .when my army release to her pussy she hold me very tight 。i lay my head between her boobs and she just stroking my body and hair with the legs crossing my body .for a while when i want to stand up and wash myself she refuse to let me go and say不行,老公我们就这样抱抱好吗。with this type of working attitude wat can u said .
------------
Many property consultants will go. we generous singapore property consultant can bring wealth to these people.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

sorry to interupt....just back fr qingdao last month, basically qingdao ktv tame down alot according to my frens there coz the "clean up" of the mafia there few months ago....
mb the ktv i went not those havoc type ba.... just basically seat and chat..sing...no games....
the gals there price bout 1-1.5k overnite..all quite tall.... but if ur lucky, u can get korean gals .. but dun expext pretty..in terms of look 5-5.5/10....
all quite matured..no syt lol...
i was there with some big shots in qingdao, but the ktv also dare to bring in 2nd grade liquor..so beware .....
Old 02-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 13
ricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of light

If u happened to be there again get the ctc from me and u will not reget
Old 26-03-2012, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
davelws is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavelws is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Qingdao 城阳

Hey guys, i will be there today and tomorrow before heading back to singapore on the 28.
Any nice recommendation there?
Old 14-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
novaboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovaboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
qingdao in early june

Hi, i will be in Qingdao early next months
any brother have any recoms.
thanks a million in advance

will be spending at least 3 days in qingdao.
need a bed warmer at night

Old 14-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
itron9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: qingdao in early june

I have posted this report on my recent visit to Qiangdao

Such a pleasant weather arriving from two days in Hot and dirty Yangon, I feel great to be back in modern day civilization, check into Shangri-la around 10pm, freshen up and out of the hotel by 11, off to Sanna Sauna, got the address from the hotel concierge, the taxi drop me off in from of a building, with a big illimutanetd cut-out of a tree, two or three buildings next to this I see one more sign board VIP sauna and spa, so just walk there, the receptionist informs “Foreigners Not Allowed” so walk back to Sanna, the receptionist welcomes with a smile, keys in 398 on the calculator and shows, I say OK, site in the reception sofa, they offer me slippers, and a very very small towel, (wondering why) and take my shoes for safe keeping (just in case you try not to pay!!!), then lead to the locker rooms, undress, walk to the showers, 3 more Chinese guys showering, and see the small towel is to be used as a scrub during shower, after shower, walk to the dressing area the guy there towels off and offers one time use shorts and shirt, and leads me to the Lounge and offers a coke, after abut 10 mins, one of the guys running around comes and asks if I’m ready for the massage, leads to the first floor, and to the room.
Quite a big room with a dancing pole in one corner, a large king size bed with mirrors on the ceiling and the walls, and a small ladder with two steps near the head rest of the bed, a love seat in the corner and a shower cubical with an sick and W/C, 1 lady, rejected, 2nd lady rejected then he bring 4 ladies at the same time and says no more ladies, select the best among the crowd, an 7/10, short, medium built, nice looking boobs, 22 yrs from Sichuan. she goes out with the other ladies and returns back with her big basket, plays with a few switches which turn on the music and flash/dance lights, does strip dancing to two numbers and at the end of the music the turns of the flash lights and comes to bed, a few smiles and hugs and then removes my shorts and shirt and asks me to turn over, starts with a nice massage, then body to body massage, then a very sensuas cat bath, then asks me to get on all the four and gives a very long rim job and some tongue fucking. Turn over, once again repeats the massage, body to body massage and a cat bath, then its hot and cold BBBJ. Then shoe goes on the red rope and does that famous up side down BBBJ, then she asks me to stand on the bed, hangs herself upside down from the ladder near the bed and gives a BBBJ and when standing her pussy is near my mouth, I go down on her, no Objections, we do this for some time, then she caps the LB the goes on top, then doggy and cum while pounding the missionary, she cleans up, goes out brings an hot towel and places it over LB and gives some decent massage for 10mins and then the phone rings, and confirms if everything was OK, back to the shower area, shower dress, pay and leave with a big smile.
Old 14-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
chump is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaboy View Post
Hi, i will be in Qingdao early next months
any brother have any recoms.
thanks a million in advance

will be spending at least 3 days in qingdao.
need a bed warmer at night

i likely to be in qingdao in june as well... perhaps wanna check out saunas together?
Old 14-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
chump is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by itron9000 View Post

Such a pleasant weather arriving from two days in Hot and dirty Yangon, I feel great to be back in modern day civilization, check into Shangri-la around 10pm, freshen up and out of the hotel by 11, off to Sanna Sauna, got the address from the hotel concierge, the taxi drop me off in from of a building, with a big illimutanetd cut-out of a tree, two or three buildings next to this I see one more sign board VIP sauna and spa, so just walk there, the receptionist informs “Foreigners Not Allowed” so walk back to Sanna, the receptionist welcomes with a smile, keys in 398 on the calculator and shows, I say OK, site in the reception sofa, they offer me slippers, and a very very small towel, (wondering why) and take my shoes for safe keeping (just in case you try not to pay!!!), then lead to the locker rooms, undress, walk to the showers, 3 more Chinese guys showering, and see the small towel is to be used as a scrub during shower, after shower, walk to the dressing area the guy there towels off and offers one time use shorts and shirt, and leads me to the Lounge and offers a coke, after abut 10 mins, one of the guys running around comes and asks if I’m ready for the massage, leads to the first floor, and to the room.
Quite a big room with a dancing pole in one corner, a large king size bed with mirrors on the ceiling and the walls, and a small ladder with two steps near the head rest of the bed, a love seat in the corner and a shower cubical with an sick and W/C, 1 lady, rejected, 2nd lady rejected then he bring 4 ladies at the same time and says no more ladies, select the best among the crowd, an 7/10, short, medium built, nice looking boobs, 22 yrs from Sichuan. she goes out with the other ladies and returns back with her big basket, plays with a few switches which turn on the music and flash/dance lights, does strip dancing to two numbers and at the end of the music the turns of the flash lights and comes to bed, a few smiles and hugs and then removes my shorts and shirt and asks me to turn over, starts with a nice massage, then body to body massage, then a very sensuas cat bath, then asks me to get on all the four and gives a very long rim job and some tongue fucking. Turn over, once again repeats the massage, body to body massage and a cat bath, then its hot and cold BBBJ. Then shoe goes on the red rope and does that famous up side down BBBJ, then she asks me to stand on the bed, hangs herself upside down from the ladder near the bed and gives a BBBJ and when standing her pussy is near my mouth, I go down on her, no Objections, we do this for some time, then she caps the LB the goes on top, then doggy and cum while pounding the missionary, she cleans up, goes out brings an hot towel and places it over LB and gives some decent massage for 10mins and then the phone rings, and confirms if everything was OK, back to the shower area, shower dress, pay and leave with a big smile.
may i ask how much is damage?
Old 18-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itron9000 View Post

Bro, whats the dmg?
Old 18-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chump View Post
i likely to be in qingdao in june as well... perhaps wanna check out saunas together?
Sure, PM me for contact number
Old 19-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Need help in Qingdao

Hi bros, need some info on Qingdao as I may be goin there next mth. Hope for info on Mp/HC if any. Or hw the activities down there will also be useful
Old 16-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Re: Qingdao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJLover View Post
XinYu Club

Fu Zhou Bei Lu 9 Hao
Xinyu service got many patterns, eg individual toe sucking, blow job while girl suspended by rope, and upside down blowjob while you standing up. After you cum, girl removes condom and cleans you with her mouth. Before leaving the girl takes out an ash tray, puts some alcohol in it, lights a fire, warms her hands with it and finally places her hands on your stomach.

Price: RMB400+ for an hour service. Worth every penny.

If you are looking for 2 shots then try bali shui hui. Service fewer patterns than Xinyu, but girls prettier. I highly recommend No.22; No rush, chatty and let me finish up my 2nd shot despite over-timed.

Price: RMB358 for an hour service. 2 shots

Bali shui hui's boss has another shop called 99hui guan which is just next door to Xinyu. Room is much better quality than bali shui hui, but price is RMB400+
Old 16-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BJLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Intimissimo

Where is this place you mentioned ?
Address and contact number
Old 17-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJLover View Post
Intimissimo

Where is this place you mentioned ?
Address and contact number
Xin Yu / 99 Hui Guan
http://g$$$$$l/maps/f5bYm

Bali Shui Hui
http://g$$$$$l/maps/XGsll

No need phone one... just go.
Advert Space Available