The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Exhausted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Qingdao, China

Quote:
Originally Posted by si_pai_kia View Post
Was staying at Qing Dao Hotel last week.
Called a girl from the hair salon in the basement for oil message RMB298.
Thought there would be special but in order to see her naked,
have to pay 200 more. Her boss knock and the door to deliver something.
And as she's messaging away which is like a moving the hand over the skin only, she asked if i want FJ for RMB 1000!
Told her that is too ex and not the market rate.
She haggle and and told me she would treat me nicely and bath with me...
blah blah blah. In the end, we agreed on RMB800 whole package.
Her boss came into the room to collect the payment first. Sian
FJ is standard. Could not kiss, could not touch her face. Sianmore
Quickly done it over with. She went to bath herself and i thought she would
call me later. But she came out, put on her cloth and go. Fuck!

I'm so stupid. Always ruled by little bro. Sigh...

Face: 6/10
Boob: Non-existent
Skin: Fair and smooth
Body: 6/10
BJ: VEry quick.
FJ: Rush
RTF: Like fuck i will.
Thanks for sharing bro .. I also had similar story in Shanghai ... small head stronger than big head
Old 21-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ChinaTraveller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone provide an update on the Qingdao scene? There are some old stories in other forums about massage centres, KTVs, saunas and BBS - but it's getting a bit dated. Personally not interested in the KTV-scene, but would love to hear recommendations about other places for having a great time in Qingdao!

If there are cheongsters with good and recent experiences, why not share the joys with the rest of us?
Old 22-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 17
MyCock==} deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMyCock==} deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by si_pai_kia View Post
Called a girl from the hair salon in the basement for oil message RMB298.
she asked if i want FJ for RMB 1000!
In the end, we agreed on RMB800 whole package.
FJ is standard. Could not kiss, could not touch her face. Sianmore
Quickly done it over with. She went to bath herself and i thought she would
call me later. But she came out, put on her cloth and go. Fuck!
Sad to hear that bro, think the boss know u are a foreigner and try to chop ur head.
Old 26-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Samster

Anyone up for some exploring in Qingdao this week? If so, pls PM me.
Old 27-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

FR Qingdao, China

I took a stroll around the Qingdao Post & Telecom hotel recently. There was, either in this forum or in ISG, a post earlier about someone who had walked around this hotel for hours without finding anything. This amazes me. I concede that due to the temperature these days there is no one actively soliciting on the outside – but there are enough pink lights there to satisfy even the keenest Hello Kitty fan!

The real surprising thing to me was that this is also a residential area: There are parents walking around with their children, retired people standing about people-watching and there’s brisk trade in restaurants and shops. This initially made me feel conspicuous. There was simply no way to hide that I did not belong in this district and that there could only be one reason for my presence.

Note of warning though: If you don’t read Chinese characters, it can be a little daunting. There are many places which simply have a sign outside, with no pink lights, leaving you to do a little qualified guesswork in terms of which door to knock on (that’s the spirit of exploring!) Then there are places lit up like Hello Kitty on yaa baa, and there are no points gained for finding these.

After having strolled about for a while I made my choice and went in. A fair-looking woman (5/10) in her mid-20s greeted me and we agreed to 100 kuai for “massage”.

We proceeded into the apartment behind and into a room with a door we could lock. We did pass a few chambers segregated only by curtains, so I was happy at the added privacy offered. She swiftly took of everything from her waist and down. This I did not accept, and made it clear that I wanted to see the upper part as well. She pulled up her sweater and lifted her bra to reveal simply amazing hills. Perfectly proportioned, soft yet proud and with aureoles neatly cresting each hill – it was beautiful. Slight drawback for the small nipple though, as it was no more than the size of a kernel of sweetcorn (I prefer something with a little more “bite” to it!).

Played with the hills a bit – which she seemed to enjoy – and explored the nether regions. Wet! Could be from a previous customer, but I had seen no one entering this place during my scouting. After some fingering she pulled out a cap and put it where it belongs.

We did the usual positions, finishing off cowgirl-style. She was not very tight, but had good movement which compensated for this. With the hills swinging hypnotically in front of me, I was a satisfied camper and finished the deed. Didn’t get her name, but she did tell she was from Qingdao city itself, which I think is rare in these locations. Anyone interested in the exact location can PM me.

Minus for lack of any BJ or seductive foreplay. Plus for the hills and the price. At 100 kuai, it was GVFM (5/10 overall). I might head off to Taidong later this week to see what moves there.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Samster

I went to the Taidong area one evening recently. Using the big WalMart store as the anchor, explored the narrow passages and walkways. Found something that looked like a sauna, but didn't venture in. Was not in the mood for an RMB 500+ experience.

So left WalMart and surroundings behind me and strolled towards a main-road and crossed it to reach May 4th square (I believe). The roads around there were more fertile ground. Quite a few BBS around, but decidedly run-down and with little talent to choose from. Head 1 was doing the thinking so after strolling around for an hour or so went for a foot-massage and ear-cleaning. Excellent!

Following night, stayed in area behind Post & Telecom hotel. This time walking along Xiang Gang Zhong Lu past Everbright buildign and then turned right up the hill. Found a small BBS, but they had no talent available. Strolled for a few minutes more and found another one. Struck silver - not gold. The door opens on a room with around 8 women in it. Some immediately look away and even look disgusted at the sight of a laowai - others smile.

The one with the biggest smile wins. We go to a small room on the same floor. The room is remarkably clean compared to others in this area. She strip and crawls under the covers. I follow. She cleans didi and goes to work with a nice BBBJ, including ball-suction. She stops after about 10 mins, sensing that I'm getting tenser down there. Cap on - and she does not do cowgirl! The shock! The surprise! So I flip her over and inflict some punishment. I flip her again into missionary and lift her buttocks off the bed and impale her. Do this for a few minutes and her boobs are entrancing with this angle. Shoot forcefully.

She expertly cleans all off and I leave a happy camper. Overpriced at 200 RMB, but worth it to get a clean room and enthusiastic BBBJ.

Now where's a nice soapy in this town?
Old 04-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: QingDao

I went to this good KTV called 皇嘉夜总会. Have one of the best decor in the business and good sound system. song menu is also complete. Sell real whiskey. Gal selection is so so but they are quite fun and take a good initiative to chat and play with you. The tip is Rmb 200 and the minimum charge for a good size room is Rmb 1200. The KTV is located in the hotel with the same name. I would recommend people going there.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 20
etraveler1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetraveler1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seeing that there's so little post on QingDao and that no latest update on QingDao, thought I share a bit here for my recent trip there.

Was there actually to recee for a group to go there for some fun R&R and so my 2 nights there were centered on KTVs, Makans and Suanas.

Firstly, QingDao is probably one of the most beautiful city in China and I have traveled quite a bit in China with a climate that is very mild in winter and nice in Summer and not humid. Feel you are in Europe.

Shantong Gals are known for their beauty given the weather and good evironment.

Not to mention seafood

The city surpasses my expectations in every aspect

Actually checked into 3 hotels there. 2 with direct Beach access. Best I checked in was TianHai which is one of the best in QingDao and damage was OK @ $150 SGD and its conveniently located. The other was Dynasty which was less convenient which was located at Ba Guan which is a beautiful district in Qingdao. The 3rd is not worth mentioning as I cancel my reservations as soon as I was taken to the room.

Tian Hai has a small KTV joint at Basement which is quite decently and tastefully decorated. Didnt play there but spoke to the manager that I got a group of 20 MD level coming in a month and asked him about service. He told me we could book a room and he can arrange for in-house gals (didnt see them) or outside gals (even students) and send up to room too.

Checked out 3 KTVs there. One biggest in town is near Carrefour at Xiang Gang Zhong Rd. Quite happening and the damage there is @$800 per room minimum charge. Gal wise lots to choose from. Didnt take out for me as I did the wrong thing by bringing my own stock from Shanghai.

The other which is quite OK is across the road opposite TianHai Hotel. Cost is a bit cheaper.

When to a 3rd joint which is also along the same road (its like Orchard Rd) of singapore. did see the gals and some really young @ 18. but dont expect TAM type of sophisication as most gals come from small towns and villages in the surrounding area. Mama san told me that she can arrange part-time outside gals if given advance notice

Anyway, got contacts for all joints if anyone is interested.

Did sneek out from my hotel room to the Suana at 9 am while my stock was sleeping (suana there 24 hours) Was recommended 2 joints. One call Dubai something while the other is called ZhongWang. Checked out dubai and not my liking ZhongWang was much better. HK style. but providing special thai massage (code for full service) for rmb800.

Took me to room with bath and rubber mat next to a king size bed. Wasnt hopeful of the quality of gals at 9am in the morning but it appears they sleep there on shift. Gals came in batches of 3. Rejected 2 batches and got one from 3rd batch. Session was to last for 2 hours but told gal I dont have so much time. Short and sharp report. Everything exceeded my expectation. BJ, FJ ( very gal friend like) attitude. Gal was really attentive and young around 21 / 22.

Food is great in Qingdao. Seafoold is abundant and cheap. There is a seafood street that all taxi driver knows. Went to 2 jonits that have the most crowd for 2 meals there and was not disappointed. Must mention that I went to a small joint in the old part of Qingdao and got conned. So keep to established places.

pm me for contacts
Old 05-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

i am just wondering if there's any bro in qingdao this coming weekend as i may wanna visit the place for a short visit. if not, would someone be kind enough to advise me on a good local hotel in a convenient location? thks in advance
Old 05-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

bro And Alloy... just check in to Huang Jia Hotel lah... the KTV is also not bad. I reckon that hotel is a 4 star... Please check with ctrip.com for rate hor... as for other cheong place, check Huzige posting... quiet a useful information... eventhough the posting is a bit old, but do provide good leads... I believe Qindao does not change as fast as the southern or shanghai...
Old 25-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
upforsomefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Qingdao happenings?

Any bros have any recommendations in Qingdao?
Old 25-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigman56932003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Qingdao happenings?

what you looking for Bro ?
Old 25-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

From Qingdao, go to Huangdao. More happenings there.
Old 25-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gamer_tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any spa with "value added services" in qingdao?
Old 06-06-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BJLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Qingdao SPA

XinYu Club

Fu Zhou Bei Lu 9 Hao
Tel 80775999

Price : RMB 398

Most WL comes in after 2 pm. It is opened 24/7.
They even give me a 3 promotion coupons for RMB 100 discount after the first visit.

PS : Extra charges for the clothes if you choose the one-use only.
I took the ones that were re-cycled but washed.
The choice is yours....as I also do not know if the one-use is really first time use.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1