The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 18-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gerReporter is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up SUGAR (ex GL 150 -Emelda) ~ Best of the Best

Sugar (H7R3 - 2nd level), is the best in my eyes after looking at all the houses for the last 2 weeks.
For the time, I cannot find another rival, or another match, after her.

She will take her time to service and no hurry job. That is why you see brothers waiting long time at her door. Is worth the wait.
Old 18-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

All I think petain is cheap and good stock here ,must pay a visit
Old 18-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
Feeling horny 2 days back, after my work, quickly rush down to Petain. Immediately go to H2R3 to look for Sally, the natural big boobs MILF. Mai tu liao. Here is my FR:

Name: Sally
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (MILF with Curvy body, good butt)
Boob: C Cup (with Pink Nipples)
French: Yes (Very passionate with GFE)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good Suction, I almost CIM but I stop her in time)
AR: Yes 9/10 (In 69 position)
FJ: 9/10 (Sibeh Song, tight tight)
Damage: 50 bucks
RTF: Yes, but let me try other ex GL gals 1st

PS: Sally is also accomodating, I request to off the light and She kindly obliged and only lit up a small dim light as the room light is too bright.

Regards
Vigilant42
This one seens playful ...no bad deal huh...
Old 18-12-2009, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hosereel88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading the reports n Sugar, went to try n waited for 2.5 hours. worth the waiting, good gem.
Old 18-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
jean123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on "Super" H07 R03 (first floor)

Super is in her late 20's. Pretty, tall and the view of her ass is breathtaking. What is more important is her attitude! My first time with her and she gave me all! everything without me asking. A definite RTF.

Face: 8/10( face quite pretty except her mouth a bit too wide la)
Body: 8/10( slim hourglass. ass is huge, tits about B cup)
FJ: 7/10( a bit loose....but ok la. not too bad.)
BBJJ: 8.5/10 ( very capable....tongue swirling around my dickhead almost made me CIM)
CIM: Yes. she offered me but I turned down as I don't like CIM.
RTF: 10/10 No horse run.

She is not a time watcher....even though I took a long time to cum, she did not hurry me. I really think she is very nice and gives alot of gf feel. I think she is a better deal than Chris whom I bonked some time ago.

I'm gonna RTF Super, Kico(H10 R12) until my legs give way!
Old 18-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Angry H7L2R3 sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosereel88 View Post
After reading the reports n Sugar, went to try n waited for 2.5 hours. worth the waiting, good gem.
today went down to pt walk walk. at hse7level2, only 2 women working. H7R3 Sugar & H7R28 Miki working. both doors were closed for a long time. Miki looks very fair & small size but i skipped her. when Sugar was available, i walked in, pay her $50 & enquire whether her name is Sugar. she said yes, how i know? i kaykiang to blurt out that i got information from internet. she said she dun like brothers to write about her on internet, they anyhow write. for that, she rejected me as a customer, returned me my $50 & show me the door. i lanlan to curse myself for being big-mouth. so brothers, if you fancy that gal, go in & pretend you dun know her, then tcss to confirm her name in your heart. first time encounter gal dun like internet publicity. some others dun mind. my stars oredi told me today i got no luck. true enuff luckless.
Old 18-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
mandy2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink H16R17 Moon

Today went down to Flanders Sq, walk thru the houses. Some angpai like Violet, Kiko are working. Remember one brother mentioned about Moon's good services. Walk into H16, saw Pat (R11), panda eyes & some pimples. Room 17 was open, took a peep & saw a tall lady (1.67m?) in black dress watching dvd on her shinco dvd player. ask how much? she said 50. To my disappointment, she has slur speech. otherwise, services like wash vital parts, kiss, cathbath, bbbj, ar & soft touch are very good. best of all, her bbbj & 69 led to cim. washup & chabok. rtf: will try others recommended by brothers here before coming back to her.
Old 18-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: H7L2R3 sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
today went down to pt walk walk. at hse7level2, only 2 women working. H7R3 Sugar & H7R28 Miki working. both doors were closed for a long time. Miki looks very fair & small size but i skipped her. when Sugar was available, i walked in, pay her $50 & enquire whether her name is Sugar. she said yes, how i know? i kaykiang to blurt out that i got information from internet. she said she dun like brothers to write about her on internet, they anyhow write. for that, she rejected me as a customer, returned me my $50 & show me the door. i lanlan to curse myself for being big-mouth. so brothers, if you fancy that gal, go in & pretend you dun know her, then tcss to confirm her name in your heart. first time encounter gal dun like internet publicity. some others dun mind. my stars oredi told me today i got no luck. true enuff luckless.
I was shocked reading Bro Teochewpek report on rejection. 3yrs of bonking BL's WLs never come across $returned to customer. Probably, she got negatives feedback fr bros of this website, i mean she misunderstood for some bros, might have told her wrong infos. Eg, expect high quality services &, sure cum service.

Bros Teochewpek, u should have use your charms, tell her u don't anyhow give FRs 1. Most bros r mature enough to believe what's real, what not, we r just making friends &, exchange ideas.

Have a great bonking trips.
Old 18-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: H7L2R3 sugar

Quote:

Bro... this is funny !
strange that she return you money for such a reason !
commercial sex discussion is very common, even in msia , hong kong... every where also have
Old 18-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe she scared. Her service all discussed online.
And then someone just called out her name on first visit.
Who knows. She afraid maybe spot check.

Rather dont take the risk because of one $50.

I think its a good lesson for everyone to learn. Even those into fl.
Used the most common excuse. My friends introduce one. They will then say who. Then you say he want to be discreet. Same like you and me. They wont ask too much and then action can start
Old 19-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: H7L2R3 sugar

Quote:
strange. Very unlike her.
Old 19-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

wow this issue with sugar kind of surprised me a little.. perhaps cos she came across as a really pleasant and accommodating lady based on my one session with her... to sidetrack abit for bros who havent seen her I would say sugar can pass off as a teacher, OL, doctor, ....you can bring home to mama and she wouldnt suspect a thing...
Old 19-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Hi Bros,

wow this issue with sugar kind of surprised me a little.. perhaps cos she came across as a really pleasant and accommodating lady based on my one session with her... to sidetrack abit for bros who havent seen her I would say sugar can pass off as a teacher, OL, doctor, ....you can bring home to mama and she wouldnt suspect a thing...
ok i will ask her abt this incident.

btw if u bring her home to meet ur family, ur mama will approve haha
Old 19-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 15
boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!

Mmm... teochewpek ah hia thanks for sharing the info to us... so that those SBF kors kors will be careful when approaching her, Petain still got many WLs that will provide you good service.

Boy
Old 19-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gerReporter is Cool - loads of Potential
Sugar (H7R3 - 2nd Level)

I am surprised to hear about the rejection.

Anyway, during my last session with her, i took a long time to cum, in the end she told me not to come back again ????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1