The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Review for Kiki

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

The only reason why I am selfishlessly writing this review is because she is working very hard to make more money. I want her business to be good.
Quote:
During massage, she wears something over.

During sexual, semi naked.

Haha.. I never understand the FN/SN concept. During massage, also v hard to see the masseur or touch her. I don't think it matters whether she is naked.

During sexual, most massage ladies will be SN right? I have never met ML going FN and allowing 5G autoroam to the south.. Old birds please enlighten.
Thanks for the FR but Ki Ki is only semi nude, only hj and only one shot, and for $120? A bit high dude. Definitely not for me.

Maybe you should try a few more mentioned by other bros. At that rate, you can enjoy a lot more and fully nude too.

Yes don't get KC-ed by one. See a few MLs, and enjoy all their wonders.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
During massage, she wears something over.

During sexual, semi naked.

Haha.. I never understand the FN/SN concept. During massage, also v hard to see the masseur or touch her. I don't think it matters whether she is naked.

During sexual, most massage ladies will be SN right? I have never met ML going FN and allowing 5G autoroam to the south.. Old birds please enlighten.
She is more vanilla if that is what you are asking. I visited her twice in a day, so she is not bad lol. I am more humji nowadays so go for vanilla flavour...

Zara
Old 10-05-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Agree with you on this bro. Visited her a few times when she just came because got KC-ed a little but pulled out because I don't want to fall deeper. Tried others subsequently and I would say it was equally fun since they are here to earn money and we visited them for a good release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the FR but Ki Ki is only semi nude, only hj and only one shot, and for $120? A bit high dude. Definitely not for me.

Maybe you should try a few more mentioned by other bros. At that rate, you can enjoy a lot more and fully nude too.

Yes don't get KC-ed by one. See a few MLs, and enjoy all their wonders.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/baby-massage/

Looks : 8/10 sweet young thing - look exactly like in the photos
Body : 9/10 , lean and firm … boobs just nice for me
Massage : 8/10 , knows what she is doing
Sensual : 8/10 - she knows how to tease with her tongue on your body and HJ

Will be going back to China in one month time
Old 10-05-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Any ML allows painting atm?
Old 10-05-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Agree with you on this bro. Visited her a few times when she just came because got KC-ed a little but pulled out because I don't want to fall deeper. Tried others subsequently and I would say it was equally fun since they are here to earn money and we visited them for a good release
Yeah she does it really well.

Zara
Old 10-05-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/baby-massage/

Looks : 8/10 sweet young thing - look exactly like in the photos
Body : 9/10 , lean and firm … boobs just nice for me
Massage : 8/10 , knows what she is doing
Sensual : 8/10 - she knows how to tease with her tongue on your body and HJ

Will be going back to China in one month time
Next on my list!
Old 10-05-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Yeah man. And she is the only one that I would take 1.5 hours always. Enjoyed her massage too. I always feel that she got a malaysian accent.
Is she the red hair lady?
Old 10-05-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Haha agree with you bro but maybe cos of her personality. Luckily chiong enough to snap out of kc trap. Good to have her in rotating list but might be dangerous to only have her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeah she does it really well.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Sextifying past week, 2 long overdued sessions with 2 top notch ML. Aini and Li Rou. Aini need no further FR. Will share my take on the later:

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/li-rou-massage/

Location: Will be familiar to those who visited ML at that area. Suits both drivers and troopers.

Looks: 15-20% discount from her very well taken photos. It's her alright, definitely won't reject.

Figure: Photos are the same as 2 years back, probably when she in tip top form. Pile on a bit as compared to photos, nothing off putting. Decent enhanced boobs, nipples are very nice though, perky, inviting and great to zhut. But special mention about her complexion.. she is like a snow white in real life, flawlessly fair and smooth, very well maintained.

GFE: I usually cringe at cutesy voice /talking manner (if you guys remember Lin Lin, the ML that keep call you 哥哥), but somehow Li Rou's version I feel acceptable. She is chatty, flirty, seductive, act cutesy all in one package. She uses a lot of 宝贝,老公, so if that's something you dislike, take note.

Sensual: Here, as her many 2019 FRs can attest, Li Rou is a master. Let's just say she is right up there with the likes of Xue Er, An An, Ziyu, Zhu Zhu.. the full suite of tricks and devotion to your dick and pleasuring you is her only goal. Various positions to blowjob, dirty and slutty talk in the process.

Overall: Some may say the manner these gals deliver Sensual is a tad too commercial, well yes to a certain extent, but at least they deliver it professionally without you ever feel shortchanged. MLs like Li Rou will not give you a 30sec BJ then say you too big or just switch to HJ say mouth tired. Session with Li Rou will stick with you, coz you can feel the efforts made to please. Same for my recent experience with An An too.

Special mention:Li Rou is responsive, somewhat like Xue Er. Take the offensive and you'll see her not only accommodate but also match your intensity. Let's just say doing things to her while hearing her moan 老公,宝贝儿, is super duper turn on

RTM: No Brainer!
Old 10-05-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Special mention:Li Rou is responsive, somewhat like Xue Er. Take the offensive and you'll see her not only accommodate but also match your intensity. Let's just say doing things to her while hearing her moan 老公,宝贝儿, is super duper turn on
Doing things to her sounds so inviting
Old 10-05-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Review for Kiki

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Sorry, guys that have tried her are going to hate me for sharing.

The only reason why I am selfishlessly writing this review is because she is working very hard to make more money. I want her business to be good.
Gg kena kc-ed liao hahaha
Old 10-05-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Haha agree with you bro but maybe cos of her personality. Luckily chiong enough to snap out of kc trap. Good to have her in rotating list but might be dangerous to only have her.
I think it is up to you as long as you conscious about it. IMHO, concentrating on a ML may yield something favorable, as long as you know what you are doing.

Zara
Old 10-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

So let me share my experience of being KCed. There are many different Kinds of KC, and depends on which level you connect with the ML. being KC is not something new and any normal guy will experience it some way or another. It's how you manage it and play it a way which is enjoyable but yet not much damage to yourself physically or emotionally.

For me, KC usually happens when when I connect with ML emotionally and sexually. Much as you are enjoying getting turn on by her on bed, the moment she enjoys you turning her on as well, I am sold. These MLs are usually not the commercial ones, they play by feelings. But again a caveat, YMMV. And especially when you connect with them emotionally, as many guys share personal pains difficulties with MLs as there are not many people you could talk to, then the KC trap is set.

Of course, many MLs make use of emotional feelings of their customers to fleece off precious cash, time and emotions. Both ML and customers may invest feelings, but ultimately the male will lose because while both invest feelings, we lose money while they gain money. So it's easier for them to get over the KC then us. We are double losers because often, a KC man has invested money and emotions but getting back nothing in return.

There are many ways to get over a KC, but the dangerous ones are those who fall very deep into the game, and threaten to turn violent because emotionally they cannot take it. So be warned, it's addictive to start off but can be very very difficult to get unstuck. Persistent stalking, harressment by emotionally unstable men is not something new and a problem all MLs must face if they are to play this Kc game with us.

Be seasoned, set limits and control yourself. Try to leave all play and enjoyment as it is, and what happens in the room remain there. It is easier said than done, but successful players will enjoy this game.much More than others who have a weaker mind.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Thinking of a good jg with sensual and release.. any one with recommendation?
Like a change from the usual neighbourhood aunt type jg...
Hi Bro, managed to find anyone for your good jg with sensual and release craving?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1