The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Seems like a huge influx of $120/HJ topup $150/BBBJ ladies.

Pretty ridiculous. Hope the bros here will collectively resist paying that kind of price.

Already have sufficient good $120/BBBJ options.
Yes I noticed the prices have gone up and up and up.
I hope the gharmen open GL soon. A lot of blue balls looking for release thats why its a seller market now with the ML/FL raising prices.
GL also make it easier and safer to punt. No need to keep messaging/calling an FL/ML that won't answer, or must join some rubbish phone list, etc, before they will entertain you.

In GL prices are as set, just turn up, pick the one that is most attractive or wait your turn, do the deed and leave. However I suspect that the houses will increase their prices after this since demand exceed supply until we can travel back to Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, etc.

Come on gharmen, now that you have relaxed Covid SD rules as of 6 April, please open GL.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Sorry Bro, I have no idea, never visit Jessica before.
Until now yet listed, don’t know still need to wait for how long hahaha
Sorry dude, she doesn’t seem to be in any hurry to list on SLG....
Old 07-04-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Sorry dude, she doesn’t seem to be in any hurry to list on SLG....
It’s ok Bro, just wait, too many choices now wahahaha
Old 07-04-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
The whole session really do feel like a very commercial and professional massage. When she back facing me and HJ me, she dragged my hand to char her boobs, when my hands tired and char lightly she will complain, ask me to char roughly, she said will help her boobs blood circulation. Dafuq now I am the one servicing her.
I kena this demand for rough handling of boobs by another (supposedly popular) ML some months ago! Immediately lost interest...
Old 07-04-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23qwerty59 View Post
I kena this demand for rough handling of boobs by another (supposedly popular) ML some months ago! Immediately lost interest...
I think I know who. She came with much fanfare and left unexpectedly soon right?
Old 07-04-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I think I know who. She came with much fanfare and left unexpectedly soon right?
No bro she's still around.

Looks like yours is a third data point!
Old 07-04-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23qwerty59 View Post
No bro she's still around.

Looks like yours is a third data point!
got one i think sugar come awhile , missing
Old 07-04-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Anna seems to be gone.
Yup she went back to china already. Likely cant come back..... one can only hope.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Seems like a huge influx of $120/HJ topup $150/BBBJ ladies.

Pretty ridiculous. Hope the bros here will collectively resist paying that kind of price.

Already have sufficient good $120/BBBJ options.
Any bros know what is 🐲 girl new pricing strategy about? 120 Vs 150?
Old 07-04-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post

Yup she went back to china already. Likely cant come back..... one can only hope.
😭😭goodbye anna uncle will miss you alot..
Old 07-04-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Long Nv posted 2 types of package 120 or 150

Don’t know what the difference @.@
Old 07-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Any bros know what is �� girl new pricing strategy about? 120 Vs 150?
Lol....I also saw it.
Before anyone start to have any wild idea on what is being offered at 150....sorry...it is not what you think.

Let me try to analyze the situation.

I see this more as a price upgrade rather than service upgrade.
Meaning what she used to offer at 120, now you might have to pay 150 to get.
This works well with new customers. Lately she had been removing many customers from her wechat list and adding in many new customers.
So these group of newbies will be her chopping board.
At 120, at least she will still be FN...but the extra moolah and saucy bits....nah.
But those newbie customers who had never tried her before will never notice.
They will just take it as this is the norm.

Now, comes back to the regular customers...this is a bit tricky.
But of course, there are always those easy to makan type. So she will take full advantage of them if they insist on still taking the 120 package.
Will try to cut corners here n there.

For those more tricky customers, likely she will tread carefully.

Anyway, this is my hypothesis based on recent situation.
She is very popular and almost fully book everyday so kind of understand she might want to get more for her efforts.

Raising the price using this method is brilliant...but a bit underhand.

She got the right to do whatever she wants, but as a customer, I also got a right to choose whether to look for her.
Was planning to RTM her on Friday, now she announced this thing.....I would like to hold off n shift my attention elsewhere.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 07-04-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Anyone know which site is breeze sugar is posted?
Old 07-04-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Lol....I also saw it.
Before anyone start to have any wild idea on what is being offered at 150....sorry...it is not what you think.

Omg bad news if this is indeed true...I thought market is now going thru correction from last year with more 120 bbbj ML arriving at our shores esp JZ/CS gang resurfacing since start of this year

Last edited by addict999; 08-04-2021 at 02:32 AM.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 11
freedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Lol....I also saw it.

I see this more as a price upgrade rather than service upgrade.
Meaning what she used to offer at 120, now you might have to pay 150 to get.
This works well with new customers. Lately she had been removing many customers from her wechat list and adding in many new customers.
So these group of newbies will be her chopping board.
At 120, at least she will still be FN...but the extra moolah and saucy bits....nah.
But those newbie customers who had never tried her before will never notice.
They will just take it as this is the norm.

Now, comes back to the regular customers...this is a bit tricky.
But of course, there are always those easy to makan type. So she will take full advantage of them if they insist on still taking the 120 package.
Will try to cut corners here n there.

For those more tricky customers, likely she will tread carefully.

Anyway, this is my hypothesis based on recent situation.
She is very popular and almost fully book everyday so kind of understand she might want to get more for her efforts.

Raising the price using this method is brilliant...but a bit underhand.

She got the right to do whatever she wants, but as a customer, I also got a right to choose whether to look for her.
Was planning to RTM her on Friday, now she announced this thing.....I would like to hold off n shift my attention elsewhere.
Thanks for the detailed analysis. I was thinking the small increase in price for a FJ sounds too good to be true.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1