The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
oh woops HAHAH, sorry. wah die one day confirm gonna link the FR to wrong ML at this rate
Hi Pgnpgn,

Did ur thread got closed down?
Old 05-08-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried candy before? See only one review here but tons of good FR on the sites itself
Old 05-08-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
Hi Pgnpgn,

Did ur thread got closed down?
Lol yup, looks like it got taken down. i hope i get a pm explaining why lmao. but i think we all can sorta figure out why.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Eh? But YF is like already granny level liao wor?
The lighting dark plus YF press got feel leh. Is really pulling your veins below. The maya iirc more "sensual" she play some music from her tablet too. But maybe the maya never really have conversation ba. Only 'oh yeah come on baby' bla bla
Old 05-08-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Massage prostrate can shoot one ah? Ive never enjoyed prostate massage i dunno that feeling building up is the shiokness or my shit going to blast out.
Maybe not consider shoot la. Feel like flow out since not total hard. Actuary initial feel like shit coming out but after a while used to it. But the person need to know where the prostate is ba. Some is just anyhow put finger in. I rmb that time still young so I gek till orgasm cos she quite big build a bit turn off some more yell at me say no touch
Old 05-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My first virgin FR! Although not my first adventure with MLs.

Finally managed to get a 1-hr slot with Natalie today after lurking in this forum for a long time and thanks to Covid-19 (held my horse for a good 4-5 months before coming out). In short, service was really awesome. Can see why she's very popular, i imagine.

https://sglonelyguy.online/natalie-massage/

Location: Central, near MRT station (about 5 minutes walk). Pretty easy for parking since it was in the late evening. Quite discreet even though it was along main road. Direction given was quite clear, bros just have to be careful with opening/ closing of doors to not disturb neighbours.

Looks: 8/10. Womanly with nice ample boobs despite slim built. Although she doesn't seem to smile alot during the session but was professional in the service. Maybe it was my first visit to her hmm...

Shower: 9/10. Started off with showering together with some B2B. Caps and gave a short CBJ while I'm seated down. wow.

Massage: 7/10. Had better as she used 1 hand at times and was on the phone. Fine with me although could use better massage. Little bro was still wearing a CD all this while.

Sensual: 9/10. After massage, proceed with some catbath (?) and it was a short one, she licked the right ear but not on the other side? Lifted my butt up and she went below to give a nice blow and licking. Changed a few position which was pleasant, especially with the mirror which is quite turned on.

Nuru: 9/10. Since at this point, I still haven't shoot, she laid the mattress for some Jap B2B massage. Applied gel and hj me while seated on me to grind/ simulate a (fake) FJ until I exploded in short time while my hands were squeezing her boobs.

RTM: Yes, definitely coming back for more, hopefully she may be in a better mood next time.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziplock88 View Post
I went there once years ago when she was at Tanglin Shopping Ctr and all I could say is; she's like a machinist 'manning' your tool back into shape. No hanky panky, but basically just outright maintenance, some call it pleasure, some call it pain...

For me, it's pleasure for the first time; but then when she decided to go for a 2nd round a few minutes later, I was like - I haven't even chill yet and she wants me to try to force me to cum out again. Either I'm weak or what, but that's like 5 years ago la.

Will I pay for it? No la, not now, because I've gt MLs who would do teasing and proper massage, rather than full-on maintenance. Those who want can try, but I think results vary hahaha.
Same place same time same exp la.
My 2nd shot also like kena forced till I have to gek it don't feel comfortable after that. So only once nia. Some more that price can get better ones.
Old 05-08-2020, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Thanks for sharing

Mine is Soda.... Xin er......

Used to have tang tang but removed as i looking for good massage + extras
can soda do cracking massage
Old 05-08-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Maybe not consider shoot la. Feel like flow out since not total hard. Actuary initial feel like shit coming out but after a while used to it. But the person need to know where the prostate is ba. Some is just anyhow put finger in. I rmb that time still young so I gek till orgasm cos she quite big build a bit turn off some more yell at me say no touch
Oh man, sounds terrible, like kena milked. I hope you are not emotionally scarred.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I'm curious, might I ask who's on everyone's "To Do" list and RTM list?
RTM list: Aimee

To do list: Carrie, Anqi, Xiao Yu.

Backup: An Ran, Xue Er, Tina, TT.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Nope, Maya has the relevant license to do all these massage services. She already state clearly that it is not a sexual service she is providing.
Hmmm... I'm just blur.. if she can provide hj and multiple ejculation.. does it mean other spas etc can do it openly too and not worry.. just need the license?
Old 05-08-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
She moved to another building nearby, along the same road.
Hard for me to visit her previously as you can't have 2 lovers at the same place albeit in different room
Old 05-08-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi, anyone remembers syt D cup Bobo? She does nuru and gives solid massage. Her number ends with 0244.

Been trying to locate her after the lockdown. Shes a PR and should still be in singapore. Last visited her in joo Chiat

Appreciate if any of you can PM me if u know shes still providing massage services
Old 05-08-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
sure many ppls zapped u

she staying at bomb hill
Not a big concern for me. Everyone is entitled to their own belief
Old 05-08-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Going forward, I think there should be as little mention of location as possible. Not even Area A, Area Z all these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Folks nv learn not to mention anything associated with locality.
If one can decipher what and where we are talking about, they are more than aware of the activities in that area.

That stretch is notorious for vice activities and it doesn't take an idiot in AV to find out where it is. A simple phone call masquerading as customer will give you the location easily.

Someone we think we are smart but unfortunately it is far from it in reality
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1