The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-03-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
xThorx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nice..thinking to try
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan282526 View Post
Fr for milk. her face is super prety,much better than pictures. Petite and big boobs, Also super patient,very high gfe, even if I take too long time cannot come out. she will not complain and wont look at phone. Excelent service, wil rtf soon!
Old 05-03-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

FR for Pepsi

Wanted to book Milk but full. So took bro CF recommendation to try Pepsi and it was totally power session! I had some difficulties looking for the place as it is unfamiliar grounds for me however bro CF is patient to assist me.

Finally got to the room and was welcomed with a nice hug and got pulled in!
When I saw her she did not have heavy make up on and looked very nice, resembles the picture a lot! On the way to the bathroom and in the bathroom played around as well like young kids! The GFE feel is strong here!

We dried ourselves up and proceeded to the bed and she got me to lie down. When I laid down on the bed I had a feeling that this will be a very good experience. She went on top of me and hugged me and started French kissing me along with a teasing catbath that made me have an instant boner!

Really felt like having a passionate time with your lover! She then started to play with my boner and man it felt good! Her BBBJ was full of pleasure with the right pace and tongue action and she also started licking my balls!
We turned around and changed position for my turn to give her a good time painting her. Her reactions to the body painting really makes you feel good! She is really enjoying the session and I felt good! I am not sure if she came but I painted and pleasured her until her body shivered, she cannot hold it anymore and she pulled me up to start giving me hot Frenching!

She took the lead like a wild girl and we turned around again and she started on another round of BBBJ before putting on the condom. This time I did not follow the standard cowgirl position first and I turned her around and gave her hard banging missionary style! Her moaning and tight hugging and grabbing me to push me even deeper inside and wanting me to bang her harder! Oh my god! This is one powerful horny girl!

Started to get tired from the hard missionary banging and we switched to cowgirl position. The way she took charge of the riding position turned me even more on! It did not feel like she is just doing a job it felt like a passionate session where she is riding you for her pleasure and she made herself cum! After she came can feel from the body shivers, I grab hold of her and continued banging her while she on top and she cannot hold it in and after a little while she came again!

We switched to doggy position and grabbing that ass of hers makes me even more horny and I continued to give it to her good! I squeezed that sexy ass of hers until banged her hard until I am not able to hold it in anymore and I released my load!

Both of us tired out from the hot sex, we hugged and kissed for a while more and chatted while resting. Before time ran out we took a clean up shower and paid her and went home fully satisfied!

Finally after 2 years FL1 is coming back alive liao. Good times bros!
Old 05-03-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiSsz View Post
Hope OKT can bring in girls that allow AJ
Actually amongst the current batch of 9 FLs there is one who can do AJ although it is not advertised. Need to top up for AJ and size matters too.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Actually amongst the current batch of 9 FLs there is one who can do AJ although it is not advertised. Need to top up for AJ and size matters too.
Which one bro?
Old 05-03-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
wan6183 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywan6183 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Pepsi from club Friday

Went today on her first working day
Looks like the photos, age not young but still looks good! Should be 30s
Skin nice and smooth boobs are ample and soft to the touch also
Good attitude and always smiley!

Can bring some Thai food along for her if you want to gain some extra points 😉 she likes beer too singha in particular
Old 05-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
toyspeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ning.

First of all, thanks bro Flash! Super prompt replies, smooth booking process, clear directions.

Location is central and easy to get to.

Ning is a SYT. Looks pretty much as per the photos provided. She has braces. Boobs are small but perky and natural. Slim body. Neat bush.

She is demure and submissive, and will obey your instructions.

Showered alone, and I did not ask her to shower with me. The shower area is fairly narrow anyway and it may be difficult.

Started with kissing, fondling, mutual masturbation. She then enthusiastically blew me in several positions (with cap on, as I requested).

Couldn't take it much more and I put her on her back and pounded her in missionary till I came. She moaned quietly and rubbed my nipples throughout the banging.

Washed up and left, not my style to hang around and chat (I don't speak any Thai, so I may only try if the girl speak very good English..)

Overall, a great quickie with a demure SYT, and exactly what I was looking for.
Old 06-03-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Can any kind soul PM me SEXAMAZON's wechat ID? I can't find it in the app, after adding their number into my contact list.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-03-2022, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
KiSsz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Who ? Can DM me directly would like to try.
Old 06-03-2022, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zeus12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can DM me which FL provides AJ too? TIA.
Old 06-03-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
InNeedOfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, can pm me who? TIA
Old 06-03-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Can any kind soul PM me SEXAMAZON's wechat ID? I can't find it in the app, after adding their number into my contact list.

Thanks in advance!
Get it from bro KK after your session with the FL.... he dun anyhow give it out to prevent abuse by only collectors.
Old 06-03-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
spunkmachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to the pimp okt for allowing me to book anna. Fast and smooth. Itchy hand so texted him for a slot and managed to get a 915pm booking.

Looks: 9/10 (same girl shown as the photos, giving this score due to good resemblance)
GFE: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
BJ: 9/10 (capped, if you want bbbj prbly gotta ask)

Will not rtf as Im looking at others for diversity
Old 06-03-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
MrValentine97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for LOL from SA.

First time trying out dome 1 and decided to book LOL from SA. Messaged Bro KK and received a swift response and slot, coordination was smooth and straight to the point.

Once entered the room, proceed to shower together and non stop action in the toilet. Afterwards started with frenching , painting and spent first shot on CIM.

Rest for around 15 minutes before capping on and start FJ in three positions (Missionary, doggy and cowgirl). After pumping her for 15-20 minutes, cannot take it and ask her to BBJ, and eventually CIM again.

Washed up, cuddled and chat together (Her English is good) until time is up. Gave a hug before I left.

Thanks for the smooth booking again bro KK, will support again !
Old 07-03-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

FR: Milk

Due to a busy day, want to look for a nice girl to relieve stress but only Milk catches my attention. I didn’t regret booking her because she looked so good in real person.

When arrived, she bring me into the room toilet and we tcss along the way. Her cute face when she look at me while we shower I melt! After shower we proceed to the bed to start the action. She started our session with a sensual and slow BBBJ! She will occasional look to see if I’m enjoying. Oh my god ! It was damn nice feeling! Lasted a few mins! Cannot tahan anymore I told her my turn to make her feel shiok.

We change position now I on top and play with those big boobs! Start kissing and licking a neck and slowly down her body she is very sensitive! Keep moaning and breath heavy! She also high and cannot tahan already she then help me put on condom and we start the action!
We start with missionary and she was tight! Shiok! She knows how to use pussy muscle to make you feel good! So I bang her with constant pace! Not tooo fast not too long and she enjoyed the constant sensation until she grab me and pull me to bang her harder she say she want to cum already and I give her what she asked for!

After the missionary I got her to do cowgirl position! Her grinding and riding she all out to pleasure herself and enjoy the session! The feel is damn high to see her enjoy so much! She cum again as she suddenly shivered and stopped riding and fall on me and hug me! Want to give her an unforgettable session I took control and continued banging her from below and she cannot tahan! Moaning and moaning! No give chance until I also cannot tahan I also released my load!

Both of us look super tired she looked and me and laughed and said I bully her! Omg that moment GFE damn high! We took a quick rest before we then proceed to the shower to clean up! She is really a nice girl and knows how to make a man happy. Be nice to her!
Old 07-03-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Vanwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy that the stables are back but wow… last time same price for 90/2 is now the price for 45/1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1