The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-03-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BLAVOD69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Anna

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 Slim and petite
Ass: 7/10 is perky but not meaty enough
Boobs: 7/10 80085 enhance cant really play with it she said pain..
BBBJ: 6/10 not the best, but still ok.. she said too big...
Frenching: 7/10 she is not into it can see..
Fj: 6/10 can't take hard pounding
GFE: 6/10 Gao Gao.
Conclu: Just a normal piak piak...
RTF: maybe...
Any bro booking her if can bring some food for her, can hear her tummy calling out for food...
Old 01-03-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nhprv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAVOD69 View Post
FR for Anna

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 Slim and petite
Ass: 7/10 is perky but not meaty enough
Boobs: 7/10 80085 enhance cant really play with it she said pain..
BBBJ: 6/10 not the best, but still ok.. she said too big...
Frenching: 7/10 she is not into it can see..
Fj: 6/10 can't take hard pounding
GFE: 6/10 Gao Gao.
Conclu: Just a normal piak piak...
RTF: maybe...
Any bro booking her if can bring some food for her, can hear her tummy calling out for food...
thanks for your honest FR, bro!
Old 01-03-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 3
Octopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt01 View Post
FR for SYT Ning from The Pimp
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=21130117#post21130117

Face: pretty SYT with long hair. Looks better than pic IMO.
Body: Slim slender and tight body with smooth skin.
Boobs: well shaped and soft B cup. All natural.
BBBJ: very hardworking, will not stop until told. Very good slurping sound and wet.
Frenching: can only do kissing of the lips.
Fj: Change positions with no complains at all and easy to get wet. Love to do her in doggy as she has a good butt for it.
GFE: like ur Uni FWB, although her English understanding is not very good but still put effort to chat and can chat abt anything
Overall: Great Bonk with a SYT. Enjoyable session
Thanks for honest fr!
Old 02-03-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 3
Octopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt01 View Post
FR for SYT Ning from The Pimp
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=21130117#post21130117

Face: pretty SYT with long hair. Looks better than pic IMO.
Body: Slim slender and tight body with smooth skin.
Boobs: well shaped and soft B cup. All natural.
BBBJ: very hardworking, will not stop until told. Very good slurping sound and wet.
Frenching: can only do kissing of the lips.
Fj: Change positions with no complains at all and easy to get wet. Love to do her in doggy as she has a good butt for it.
GFE: like ur Uni FWB, although her English understanding is not very good but still put effort to chat and can chat abt anything
Overall: Great Bonk with a SYT. Enjoyable session
Thanks for great FR looking forward to try
Old 02-03-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Anna (The Pimp)

I believe in writing FRs for good bonks and similarly for bad bonks, where honesty here on SBF is cherished and respected.

Anna was sadly the latter.
Had some hope that my 1st foray into these new batch of Thai Girls would be exciting and a great experience but I am sorely disappointed.

Looks: 8.5/10 This I will give to her, she is rlly quite pretty with braces but face may be a tad fair for some bros

Body: 7/10. Enhanced boobs with small nips (can feel the scar on her boobs). Pretty standard but good enough for boob lovers. Small and petite.

BBBJ: 4/10. Hearing all the reviews of her good BJ skills, what I got was really bare minimum. Blow me for 2-3mins and was forced to go into FJ already. Zero foreplay, little mood.

FJ: 5.5/10. Dead fish syndrome. Want to change position, she insist say dont want. She is tight and feels good but then after less than 2 mins of pumping, tell me say pain, kept asking me to cum faster. I am a self aware person who knows my rod is not the biggest nor the longest but this just shows that she cannot take a pounding. Bros with bigger rods or last super long, I dont know how yall gonna get it done. Rushed and I couldnt enjoy at all.

GFE: 1/10. YMMV, but seriously? Cold attitude, no sense of friendliness what so ever. Felt super commercial. Shower small, cannot shower together never mind. But at least show some attention and care right? Can French and kiss but also nothing really to be happy about.

Overall, not worth the bonk and money. Rushed session with little to no service and care. Was rushed out of the room once the deed was done. Take this FR with a pinch of salt, yall make sense of how to spend your money
Old 02-03-2022, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Any fr for LoL?
Looks milfy and yummy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=863634
Old 02-03-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nhprv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
FR for Anna (The Pimp)

I believe in writing FRs for good bonks and similarly for bad bonks, where honesty here on SBF is cherished and respected.

Had some hope that my 1st foray into these new batch of Thai Girls would be exciting and a great experience but I am sorely disappointed.

Looks: 8.5/10 This I will give to her, she is rlly quite pretty with braces but face may be a tad fair for some bros

Body: 7/10. Enhanced boobs with small nips (can feel the scar on her boobs). Pretty standard but good enough for boob lovers. Small and petite.

BBBJ: 4/10. Hearing all the reviews of her good BJ skills, what I got was really bare minimum. Blow me for 2-3mins and was forced to go into FJ already. Zero foreplay, little mood.

FJ: 5.5/10. Dead fish syndrome. Want to change position, she insist say dont want. She is tight and feels good but then after less than 2 mins of pumping, tell me say pain, kept asking me to cum faster. I am a self aware person who knows my rod is not the biggest nor the longest but this just shows that she cannot take a pounding. Bros with bigger rods or last super long, I dont know how yall gonna get it done. Rushed and I couldnt enjoy at all.

GFE: 1/10. YMMV, but seriously? Cold attitude, no sense of friendliness what so ever. Felt super commercial. Shower small, cannot shower together never mind. But at least show some attention and care right? Can French and kiss but also nothing really to be happy about.

Overall, not worth the bonk and money. Rushed session with little to no service and care. Was rushed out of the room once the deed was done. Take this FR with a pinch of salt, yall make sense of how to spend your money
Wow. Not a review I was expecting.. the other reviews are glowing. Thanks for your honest FR, have upped your points.
Old 02-03-2022, 10:44 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhprv View Post
Wow. Not a review I was expecting.. the other reviews are glowing. Thanks for your honest FR, have upped your points.
First. You have no power.How you upped points. Please go read through the rules on points before you said you upped points.

Second. FR is a guide, sure sometime bad day or buay gum the bonker so good or bad sure have. Don't because of one bad FR and said the rest are writing fake one.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-03-2022, 10:49 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGOAK View Post
She is Amy from Thaismile previously.
Thanks, please do make post so i can upped you back.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 02-03-2022, 10:50 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Any FR about Niki from SweetThai ?

Also from other stable which girl is not a time watcher and will legit bath with you together before doing the deed ?
Sorry, you got no power. You anyhow up. Shall not returned points. Please read the rules regarding points.

Old 02-03-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 15
NamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to behold

Anna from The Pimp

Having regular kopi session with my kaki and tcss and he tell me got thai gal come already so lock my target to her.

okt: friendly, prompt and good effort for bring all the gals back and keeping dome 1 alive again.
Looks: 8/10 (long hair with syt looks just like photos)
Body: 8/10 (slim and sexy, petite, fair skin with perky butts, cannot see any fats at all)
Boobs : 7.5/10 (huge but enhanace)
Bbbj: 9/10 (very good, deep throat with lof of tougues action)
fj: 9/10 (tight and wet with nice stereo moaning. Good cowgirl and enjoy fast and slow sex)
frenching: 9/10 (will initiate and speak very well)

Very power service. Really worth it and she a real gem. Highly recommended. Treat her well!

OKT thanks for the arrangement.
Old 02-03-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 15
NamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
First. You have no power.How you upped points. Please go read through the rules on points before you said you upped points.

Second. FR is a guide, sure sometime bad day or buay gum the bonker so good or bad sure have. Don't because of one bad FR and said the rest are writing fake one.
Bro don't care about them. i believe season chiongster will know and understand one.
Old 02-03-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fetish75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ning from The Pimp.

Looks: 9/10 - Cute and innocent looking. Keep her smile throughout the session.

Boobs: 10/10 - Nicely boobies. Natural.

BJ: 10/10 - Sextisfying

FJ: 10/10 - Won't go into details.Her nice and youthful body will turn you on.

GFE: 9/10 - Always wanting to get into a conversation, but due to language barrier. Touch your body after the deed like a gf.

Definitely a good bonk. Bros be gentle with her.
Old 02-03-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
FR for Anna (The Pimp)

Sounds like either you are not her type (if she's picky) or she's not in the mood considering she's probably been banging non stop for the past week. Hard to stay horny and easy to get burn out if they are like, fucking 15 hours every day.
Old 02-03-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 0
SGOAK is one of the Best!SGOAK is one of the Best!SGOAK is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks, please do make post so i can upped you back.
Thanks bro, saw you upped me alr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1