The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all
Risks of STD/HIV

Hey guys, I tend to finger my partner and sometimes even FLs and I recall that at times after fingering my hands are drenched and here I am grabbing her tits and body and I do suck them so I guess I would be consuming her fluids at some point. Can I ask what are the risks involved? Thank you!
Old 21-06-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: Risks of STD/HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Hey guys, I tend to finger my partner and sometimes even FLs and I recall that at times after fingering my hands are drenched and here I am grabbing her tits and body and I do suck them so I guess I would be consuming her fluids at some point. Can I ask what are the risks involved? Thank you!
Yes u are possibly exposed to some stds. Maybe herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis etc.

Personally I would avoid contact with any hooker fluids.
Old 21-06-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

OK so the risks of contacting STDs is still quite high even if I don’t paint or lick her Pussy directly
Old 22-06-2021, 09:17 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

1. Finger - Genital contact. Can get Herpes and Syphilis but honestly super low risk as neither of these organisms are trophic to the fingers. i.e. they don't really like to infect cells in the fingers

2. Swallowing fluids transferred to her breasts The fluids can contain gonorrhea and chlamydia. But given the low volume and no direct deposition on the back of the throat, the risk is also low. HIV risk is also very low because the fluids exposed to air will deactivate the HIV virus.

https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021.../std-oral-sex/
Old 22-06-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
think super low risks... unless u got cuts on ur tongue or ur hand?

or did u use ur wet hand (drenched with her juice) to touch ur dick? if so, more risks but still low risks cos she may not even be infected in the first place.

U only will suay suay kana IF she is infected with STDs plus u use ur hand to touch ur dick + ur touch ur dick in a short period of time instead of say a few hours later.

Next time after touching her, make sure ur wet hand dun touch her body where u want to lick. Most importantly NEVER touch ur dick with ur wet hand.. u can go wash ur hand first or use a sanitizer and wet tissue to clean ur hand before u continue with watever u want to do next lo..

IF she asks, say u used to using sanitizer and wet tissue becos of covid lo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1