The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 18-06-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Decided to go try Rose (IMPP, 4066) at the infamous location as another bro shared a good FR in the good FR thread…

Unfortunately it was a below average and some might say poor experience.

Looks: she is leaning towards MIlF looks, blonde hair. I think she has duplicate listing as Ling Xiang, they look the same https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?
id=3919
Body and boobs: thicker side of things, MILFY. tanner side like what bro predator shared and natural big racks, have natural D. Shapely tits.

First red flag is constant calling when I was on the way and was on time for appointment time.

Second red flag is the black face when I kindly requested her to take a rinse. After collection of money, she is a classic time waster. While cat bathing for 20 secs. Stops and reply sms. Continues her cat bath and licking. After licking, proceeded to answer a customer phone call…

It was a total turnoff for me then on When she start to bj, feels like she is biting your dick off…

Bth, told her that her bj cmi . Maybe u just HJ me.

I took a wet wipe, wipe my dick then she Erupt…

She lost her temper and put the blame on my attitude… said I didn’t like how she look etc. Long story short, after the squabble, I showered quickly and left.

Just donated another 120 bucks for this hustler…

P.S: not discrediting the bro FR. maybe I am unlucky or catch her at wrong timing. Like they say YMMV. I am just sharing the truth of my experience. Choice is yours…
Old 18-06-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 4
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholydead View Post
Decided to go try Rose (IMPP, 4066) at the infamous location as another bro shared a good FR in the good FR thread…

Unfortunately it was a below average and some might say poor experience.

Looks: she is leaning towards MIlF looks, blonde hair. I think she has duplicate listing as Ling Xiang, they look the same https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?
id=3919
Body and boobs: thicker side of things, MILFY. tanner side like what bro predator shared and natural big racks, have natural D. Shapely tits.

First red flag is constant calling when I was on the way and was on time for appointment time.

Second red flag is the black face when I kindly requested her to take a rinse. After collection of money, she is a classic time waster. While cat bathing for 20 secs. Stops and reply sms. Continues her cat bath and licking. After licking, proceeded to answer a customer phone call…

It was a total turnoff for me then on When she start to bj, feels like she is biting your dick off…

Bth, told her that her bj cmi . Maybe u just HJ me.

I took a wet wipe, wipe my dick then she Erupt…

She lost her temper and put the blame on my attitude… said I didn’t like how she look etc. Long story short, after the squabble, I showered quickly and left.

Just donated another 120 bucks for this hustler…

P.S: not discrediting the bro FR. maybe I am unlucky or catch her at wrong timing. Like they say YMMV. I am just sharing the truth of my experience. Choice is yours…

bro,

My down feelings are with you when i saw your unpleasant encounter.

This time round cannot be different person cos of her big boobs and your description on teeth bite bj, unlike
Eva case where some bros met her roommate.

The YMMV is simply too much.

She never used her hp during my entire session with her. Only after the deed.

why she put the blame on your attitude and said you didn’t like how she look.

Think like what you said, you really unlucky sia.

thanks for sharing.
Old 19-06-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 6
Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!

Seems like all the bad comments are relating to impmm! Gonna avoid it at all cost!
Old 20-06-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
darkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A Viet SYT I had tried before is back home, so she recommended me her friend. Turns out its a Spa I had visited recently and thought I won’t return.. But the little head took over and I went in anyways. I was slightly better prepared this time so asked for pics upfront and received a few. Booked one that looked in her 20s. When I reached there the lady that entered the room looked more in her 40s, but she was the same person as the pic.

When she told me her name is Rose, theholydead bros FR flashed in my head and I was preparing for the worst. Although something was not adding up as the lady looked different from what was shared in the FR.

In order to maximise the value for money I choose to start with massage. She has good strength, the massage was not piano and I enjoyed it. She also did some very basic JG massage. So it went for 30 mins.

For FJ, the charges were upfront agreed over chat however she still tried unsuccessfully to get a top-up. There was no Frenching / Kissing / CBJ / etc and she directly proceeded to ride me. She was ok with a few positions but after 15 mins complained that I’m taking too long and she has cum already … lol

I managed to finish in the next 5-10 mins and left the place.

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4254
Looks: 6/10 MILF add some generous years on top, but same person as in the pics
GFE : 0/10
Boobs : 8/10 Soft and natural
FJ : 6/10 Not very tight
Service: 5/10
RTF : No, there are others in the stable. Saw a SYT sitting on the sofa who is my type and I may try her later on.
Old 20-06-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 4
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwing0 View Post
A Viet SYT I had tried before is back home, so she recommended me her friend. Turns out its a Spa I had visited recently and thought I won’t return.. But the little head took over and I went in anyways. I was slightly better prepared this time so asked for pics upfront and received a few. Booked one that looked in her 20s. When I reached there the lady that entered the room looked more in her 40s, but she was the same person as the pic.

When she told me her name is Rose, theholydead bros FR flashed in my head and I was preparing for the worst. Although something was not adding up as the lady looked different from what was shared in the FR.

In order to maximise the value for money I choose to start with massage. She has good strength, the massage was not piano and I enjoyed it. She also did some very basic JG massage. So it went for 30 mins.

For FJ, the charges were upfront agreed over chat however she still tried unsuccessfully to get a top-up. There was no Frenching / Kissing / CBJ / etc and she directly proceeded to ride me. She was ok with a few positions but after 15 mins complained that I’m taking too long and she has cum already … lol

I managed to finish in the next 5-10 mins and left the place.

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4254
Looks: 6/10 MILF add some generous years on top, but same person as in the pics
GFE : 0/10
Boobs : 8/10 Soft and natural
FJ : 6/10 Not very tight
Service: 5/10
RTF : No, there are others in the stable. Saw a SYT sitting on the sofa who is my type and I may try her later on.

bro,

My fr and theholydead fr are on Mei Gui (4066), as listed in mm.

I gave her the name Rose , cos translated from Chinese.

She is not the Rose (4254) that you have tried.

Shouldn't have gave her that name and caused confusion to you.
Old 20-06-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
bro,

My fr and theholydead fr are on Mei Gui (4066), as listed in mm.

I gave her the name Rose , cos translated from Chinese.

She is not the Rose (4254) that you have tried.

Shouldn't have gave her that name and caused confusion to you.
Walau, names should not be translated. They should remain verbatim to avoid possible confusion.
Old 25-06-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Bros hi

any feedback on this milfy looking hen?

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/joy-vietnamese-chio-babe/

Thanks !
Old 25-06-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/lisa-massage-hj-juagen/

Landmine alert...Actual person is nowhere near this.

Pls note

Thx
Old 25-06-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 18
vdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3764

Just ended the session and I think I got switched. Actual person is no where near the pic, looks like 30s, oily face and boobs definitely at most B.

The moment I arrives, she told me today having period. Throughout the session, her panty was on and can't even roam. BJ was standard and left after shower.
Old 26-06-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdusty View Post
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3764

Just ended the session and I think I got switched. Actual person is no where near the pic, looks like 30s, oily face and boobs definitely at most B.

The moment I arrives, she told me today having period. Throughout the session, her panty was on and can't even roam. BJ was standard and left after shower.
Sounded like a landmine. You had to pay upfront? Having period, means cannot fj. You still carry on? Is the location a spa, condo or a hotel?
Old 26-06-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 18
vdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Sounded like a landmine. You had to pay upfront? Having period, means cannot fj. You still carry on? Is the location a spa, condo or a hotel?
3-stars budget hotel. Paid upfront as she told me can CIM and too long nv have sex. in the end cap me and nv did CIM
Old 01-07-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

it seems like those gals in the said website is all a waste of time.. n the OKT who help do their website comes into this forum to promote them using diff nick .. Dame SI@NZ already n theres a rat in the forum!!!! FXXX
Old 02-07-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
secretmyth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysecretmyth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3380

http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4297

bros beware both ladies no where look like pic or entirely different person. Wasted my time
Old 03-07-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 10
bigcici19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4007

Looks: 6/10 (Not fat not slim)
Service : 0/10 (No service at all)

on the HP all the time, please spend money elsewhere
Old 05-07-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
aoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posted this in wrong thread of good bonk. Tulan until blur lol. Repost here.

Https://www.impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4283 wendy 4283

https://www.impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4176 sika 4176

I never give review even when bad. pple have to eat. But this two cannot. Both are viet n same location. Black face comes on if you take more than 5min to cum and scold if take too long. After 10min they want to stop the session liao. Cannot make it. Zero% gfe. Both use app to smooth n whiter their photo. Still 70% same. Both are slim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1