The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2021, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Haha, now we r waiting for Jones' prediction...shd be similar to lawro's I suppose...now I add my own prediction..>>>

Man U 1...Villareal 0 ...OR it could also be
........... 2...........…... 1

anybody disagree kee chiu with reasons to back up ?? or would anyone fans or not like to make their own predictions with reasons to back up too ???

Villareal r not known to score many goals maybe at most they can score is 1, in fact in the past 4 times they met it was goalless ...Man U on the other hand shd be able to score at least 1 goal if not more with Cavani n fernandes leading the charge...
Hard luck ...it's the end for the Red devils this season...beaten just a little 11-10 on penalties by Villareal when GK against GK DDG kicked a weak shot that gave time for the other GK to save ...so Charlie's prediction was correct..

they could hv won by the end of normal time when they pressed very hard with very accurate passing to each other but just didn't hv the luck to put the ball in on many occasions...then towards the end of normal time they were too tired to keep on pressing n let the other team take control n bombard their goal...

all the senior players who played tonight we're fantastic esp Cavani who scored their only goal...so now they hv to wait for the next season for their chance again, this time with more prolific goalscorers like Haaland or Sancho or even Kane...if Kane had played they might hv won the cup...they r not esp a strong team like Barcelona or Real Madrid but they really defend well evidenced by their previous 4 games of drawing 0-0 against United

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-05-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Just as i thought ..... NO SILVERWARE !!!!!!!

The ROT continues and if next season OGS is still around, we will just be fighting to qualify for CL and nothing else.

We need an experienced manager to coach Utd.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 28-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Just as i thought ..... NO SILVERWARE !!!!!!!

The ROT continues and if next season OGS is still around, we will just be fighting to qualify for CL and nothing else.

We need an experienced manager to coach Utd.
Zidane, Conte, Galter and Pochettino and Allegiri is available.

I have to say you are absolutely correct. Ole Gonna is too young and inexperience as a manager.

You need big time coaches who had gone thru pressure cooker and hair dryer treatment.

Well the Glaziers had their difference approach.

Don't even think of Brendan Rodgers because Rlosers not the right coach.

My Daily Star column
Old 28-05-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

No Luck, No Silverware, No Nothing .......

As I have said before, aslong as OGS is there, United will win SHIT nothing.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 28-05-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Zidane, Conte, Galter and Pochettino and Allegiri is available.

I have to say you are absolutely correct. Ole Gonna is too young and inexperience as a manager.

You need big time coaches who had gone thru pressure cooker and hair dryer treatment.

Well the Glaziers had their difference approach.

Don't even think of Brendan Rodgers because Rlosers not the right coach.
Of the 5 listed by Paul, I think Zidane or Conte r the best of the lot who can lead the Red Devils to glory n silverware again...n they r now available !...wat r they waiting for ??...

OGS is too soft n afraid n don't know how to make decisive action to win matches ...having a bench of pple he don't trust to win games...he can be an asst coach to Conte or Zidane n understudy them ..

for players, all the more they shd bring in quickly prolific scorers like Sancho n Kane who r now currently available to bolster their attack next season...if a combination of Cavani, fernandes, Sancho, Kane n pogba can't win titles n cups who else can ??

Old 28-05-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
No Luck, No Silverware, No Nothing .......

As I have said before, as long as OGS is there, United will win SHIT nothing.

Cheerz
AC
Hope Zidane n Conte will still be available when they finally decide to remove OGS

Old 28-05-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

now that man u's season has ended, here are some quick thoughts:

season 20/21
this season was not a success due to lack of silverware, but overall an improvement from season 19/20 as they finished 2nd and reduced the points deficit. a positive note is UCL next season

team mentality
weak compared to man city and liverpool. topped the table for a while and watched it slip away with too many draws, current squad still lacks the mental fortitude to grind out results and they are slow off the blocks way too often and only wake up after they concede an early goal (sibeh bad habit). concentration and marking have to be improved given the way they defend against set pieces

substitutions
i feel OGS has to be more decisive to throw on subs to change the game when the first XI underperforms. admit the selection error and substitute, not wait and wait and wait until little time left then act, wtf???

player of the season
it has got to be fernandes, fantastic goals & assists since he joined. however he is quieter when against top 6, i think its a tactics issue and lies with OGS

special mention to cavani, player of the 2nd half of the season, old is gold and the other strikers are not as predatory as he is or move like him in the box, his extension for the next season is a boon

a new hope for 21/22
if nothing changes, man u can only aim for top 4 finish at best. if there are takers for some high-earning underperformers within the squad, OGS may get to sign reinforcements (DC, DMC and AMR) and mount a proper title challenge with some tweaks to the playing style and tactics

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 30-05-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad.....despite getting full rest for the Wolves match....the 1st team delivered an insipid performance.

Worst was Rashford....totally underperformed and should had been taken off after HT.

Villarreal had few chances but took them well and was tight knit repelling all advances. Can say a bit lucky to win on penalties....but still deserving victors.

Blue neighbour also lost to Chelsea this morning...so a not so satisfying season for Manchester....at least City got the title.

Star players

Bruno definitely.....but lose steam later on

Cavani....step up in time to deliver the goals when needed.

Shaw....received a lot of criticism saying he was FAT...but I think he worked hard and was most improved in the later half of the season.

Out of gas players

Many....but top of the list....

Lindelof....useless

Martial.....nuff said...heydays over

DDG.....probably justification for being the sole player missing the penalty (his kicking was atrocious!) and handed the Cup to Villarreal.
Despite all the given notes....and a player of his calibre....failed to stop a single penalty.
OGS should have sub in Henderson as this chap are better at dealing with such one on one situation.

And yes....finally...OGS as well....sore lack of managerial capability and was not decisive to chop certain players when the situation calls for it.

Shining light

I was surprised the 2nd team done pretty well to win at Wolves.
And the front man Elanga was impressive....should move him up.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 31-05-2021, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Sad.....despite getting full rest for the Wolves match....the 1st team delivered an insipid performance.

Worst was Rashford....totally underperformed and should had been taken off after HT.

Villarreal had few chances but took them well and was tight knit repelling all advances. Can say a bit lucky to win on penalties....but still deserving victors.

Blue neighbour also lost to Chelsea this morning...so a not so satisfying season for Manchester....at least City got the title.

Star players

Bruno definitely.....but lose steam later on

Cavani....step up in time to deliver the goals when needed.

Shaw....received a lot of criticism saying he was FAT...but I think he worked hard and was most improved in the later half of the season.

Out of gas players

Many....but top of the list....

Lindelof....useless

Martial.....nuff said...heydays over

DDG.....probably justification for being the sole player missing the penalty (his kicking was atrocious!) and handed the Cup to Villarreal.
Despite all the given notes....and a player of his calibre....failed to stop a single penalty.
OGS should have sub in Henderson as this chap are better at dealing with such one on one situation.

And yes....finally...OGS as well....sore lack of managerial capability and was not decisive to chop certain players when the situation calls for it.

Shining light

I was surprised the 2nd team done pretty well to win at Wolves.
And the front man Elanga was impressive....should move him up.
City - EPL Champions

Leicester - FA Winners

Chelsea - Champions League Winners

United - Winless again because infant manager OGS is simply out of his league and ability to take United any further.

Next year will be the same if he is still around !!!!!

Old 03-06-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Just heard the knucklehead is not going to sign Sancho at the last minute just like last season n going for a lesser known ex-spurs player trippier instead becos of the high price tag which is actually much lower than last year after agreeing personal terms with him......this moron is really asking for trouble n shooting himself in the foot once again...he shd be removed immediately if Red Devils is ever going to win any silverware in the future

Old 12-06-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just heard the knucklehead is not going to sign Sancho at the last minute just like last season n going for a lesser known ex-spurs player trippier instead becos of the high price tag which is actually much lower than last year after agreeing personal terms with him......this moron is really asking for trouble n shooting himself in the foot once again...he shd be removed immediately if Red Devils is ever going to win any silverware in the future
FUCK Woodward, FUCK Glazers and SCREW OGS.......... they are fucking us fans around and mentally masturbating us to make us shiok than fuck us in the ass by signing players for free or minimal.

There will be NO Kane, NO Sancho, NO Ronaldo, NO good player coming in at all.

FUCK Woodward, FUCK Glazers and SCREW OGS..........

Old 23-06-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
FUCK Woodward, FUCK Glazers and SCREW OGS.......... they are fucking us fans around and mentally masturbating us to make us shiok than fuck us in the ass by signing players for free or minimal.

There will be NO Kane, NO Sancho, NO Ronaldo, NO good player coming in at all.

FUCK Woodward, FUCK Glazers and SCREW OGS..........
Yes, agree with bro AC ...talk so much they want to sign almost every good player from other teams but until now haven even sign 1 yet ..

still dragging their feet on Sanchos signing hoping to lower his price even more...damn Kiam siep, cheapskate...his price already cut down so much already still want to leave it to chance n play a waiting game with them...nvr learn their lesson ...wait someone come snap him up at the last minute from under their noses ..then start crying father n mother ...how to win cups n silverware w/o players like Sanchos, Haaland, Kane n Varane, Sergio Ramos etc etc...even with them there is no guarantee ..

Old 01-07-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

latest news

man u will be signing sancho, great addition to the forward line and bringing balance on the right

can't wait for next season to start

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 02-07-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
latest news

man u will be signing sancho, great addition to the forward line and bringing balance on the right

can't wait for next season to start
Hold yr horses bro...Sancho alone still not enough...still need a prolific striker like Kane n Cavani to score goals in or near the opponent's goal post...a good midfielder like Grealish or Declan Rice to move the ball forward n a right back to partner Maguire in defence like Varane etc, etc...only then can they stand a chance to win silverware in the new season ahead...tiok boh ???

Last edited by Rickey; 02-07-2021 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-07-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hold yr horses bro...Sancho alone still not enough...still need a prolific striker like Kane n Cavani to score goals in or near the opponent's goal post...a good midfielder like Grealish or Declan Rice to move the ball forward n a right back to partner Maguire in defence like Varane etc, etc...only then can they stand a chance to win silverware in the new season ahead...tiok boh ???
Seems like they r making progress to sign Varane from Real Madrid as well to partner Maguire in defence ...wonder who they will eventually get in midfield (Rice/Camavinga etc, etc) n a striker (like Everton's Dominic Calvert-Lewin) ?? ...if all these r recruited, then next season for the Red Devils will be really very exciting

Last edited by Rickey; 04-07-2021 at 04:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1