The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List
hijab

Old 06-07-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Read this thread i think i will also stop BBBJ from now on. Thanks for the warning and info
Old 25-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zionzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for info
Old 31-07-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
tahtahone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Read this thread i think i will also stop BBBJ from now on. Thanks for the warning and info
Yes.
I went for ML and bbbj, after that paranoid for 1 month.
While the 60 mins experience is shiok, the 1 month after that is not good not worth it.

So those who come and read this before going ML, you are lucky. Think before you make any decision.

Let your friend know. There's a risk. and read that some bros got infected with something shows that its really not safe sex.
Nothing is 100% safe.

Old 04-08-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Gridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn scary!
Old 17-08-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
surv000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
Old 18-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

AAA2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scary!!! Anyway, thanks for the info!
Old 17-10-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

I always opt for CBJ instead of BBJ. But recently experience was that the ML used a plastic wrap instead of condom.

Does it help? What must I watch out for? What test should I take? I'm feeling okay, no itch and no pain for the past 3 days. No discharge too.
Old 17-10-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
I always opt for CBJ instead of BBJ. But recently experience was that the ML used a plastic wrap instead of condom.

Does it help? What must I watch out for? What test should I take? I'm feeling okay, no itch and no pain for the past 3 days. No discharge too.

Wonder how will it be for plastic wrap instead of condom. Seem a funny for me.
Old 29-01-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nickjordy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes you are right unprotected bj is not safe its very hard for covid i recommended use condom and stay safe thank you so much
Old 09-02-2021, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Lazyass69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great.. Now I can never enjoy Oral Again
Old 18-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Olafars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's everyone's business, but you should look after your health first and only then think about having fun. Thank you, author.
Old 17-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 0
CoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the info
Old 01-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

scavengers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post

I want to ask too - does the plastic wrap help.. tho I prefer to bring my own cd
Old 01-07-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
420x69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, just want to share my experience.

Long time lurker here and this is not my main account.

Visited an freelance ML on Monday, I'll admit I got carried away with the experience and did not use protection while doing BBBJ. I even painted her in the heat of the moment. There was no FJ involved whatsoever. Only BBBJ, paint, AR (her on me) and CIM. It is my first time doing such things too. Usually just go MP for massage and GQ that's it.

I did not know much about the risks involved about what I just did. Stumbled across this thread and realised that I just made a stupid move. Went to a doc 48 hours after the session, and am currently on PEP. Yes I know the risks are very low...around 1/10000 for HIV. However, I just can't seem to shake it off that it is a very real threat. Went to a docs to do the tests, some say even maybe too early to detect anything but my mind that day was just filled with paranoia. So I just had to get it done. Total I spend around 2.5k at the clinic that day.

Like I said, some of yall can laugh at me say I crazy to get all the tests but honestly, to me, it's like your life eh. I can't live with the embarrassment and that stupidity for my entire life just because of 1 hour of pleasure. Weighing the pros and cons really not worth. Probably my first and last time doing this and at the most stick back to the usual MP + HJ.

Would appreciate if anyone share similar sentiment, or personal account in regards to this matter. Now for the past 2 nights cannot sleep and keep thinking about the whole issue.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:48 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420x69 View Post
Hi Bros, just want to share my experience.

Long time lurker here and this is not my main account.

Visited an freelance ML on Monday, I'll admit I got carried away with the experience and did not use protection while doing BBBJ. I even painted her in the heat of the moment. There was no FJ involved whatsoever. Only BBBJ, paint, AR (her on me) and CIM. It is my first time doing such things too. Usually just go MP for massage and GQ that's it.

I did not know much about the risks involved about what I just did. Stumbled across this thread and realised that I just made a stupid move. Went to a doc 48 hours after the session, and am currently on PEP. Yes I know the risks are very low...around 1/10000 for HIV. However, I just can't seem to shake it off that it is a very real threat. Went to a docs to do the tests, some say even maybe too early to detect anything but my mind that day was just filled with paranoia. So I just had to get it done. Total I spend around 2.5k at the clinic that day.

Like I said, some of yall can laugh at me say I crazy to get all the tests but honestly, to me, it's like your life eh. I can't live with the embarrassment and that stupidity for my entire life just because of 1 hour of pleasure. Weighing the pros and cons really not worth. Probably my first and last time doing this and at the most stick back to the usual MP + HJ.

Would appreciate if anyone share similar sentiment, or personal account in regards to this matter. Now for the past 2 nights cannot sleep and keep thinking about the whole issue.
thats not crazy, if you search around, you join the ranks of many bros who after visiting a ML/FL and engaged in unsafe sex(there is no 100% safe sex with pros) .
of course, there is a clear advice on raw is war. However, there is also the hope that it will not be you.

Its the right thing to do to get tested, and take the precautions that you have. It is costly and nerve racking.

However, it can also apply to ONS and FBs, or even new GFs or cheating wives.
STDs, HIV, STIs, HPVs and the list goes on. These are all risk that come with the lifestyle.

I guess technically the lowest risk will be HJs and BJs, if you do not kiss the lady, your risk could be quite low.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1