The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 13-08-2007, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lustful_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hello my braders in the World of Samster!
Had dinner last Friday evening with Brader SGPshanghai69 so we thot, why not head down to a spa he saw not too far away fro where we were.
To be fair, it’s a new place for the both of us but that does not stop any experienced samster like him from conquering the Beijing’s spa club…kakaka
We drove around a little…lost but soon found our tracks, much thanks to another brader samster’s instruction.
So here we are at last……Heaven Spa Center!
I must add that unless you’re familiar with this area, it’s quite tricky to get here since it located behind the main street and in front of a highway.
After the ritual shower, it was off the rooms where I got a bitch that regard herself like a virgin
So no luck for the entire session with “whateverhernamewas” as all she was wiling to offer was a hj, somewhat over-priced

Bro SGPshanghai69 on the other hand had a full course dinner with whatever was it that he did to the girl..(I’ll be looking out for her on me next visit)
Sorry about the brief report but thot I’d shared my even though 1st uneventful experience with the braders out there.
Anyway, its out to Shanghai for me this week so perhaps I’ll find true lust…..

Last edited by lustful_69; 13-08-2007 at 09:16 AM.
Old 13-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

khun9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sitting in hotel room looking for kaki to cheong, anyone free tonite, i m new in beijing but will be coming over weekly
Old 14-08-2007, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassline View Post
Will be in Beijing from 14th ~ 19th, anyone wanna meet for a drink or something. Heard babyface is not bad, perhaps can try our luck there.
i am now in beijing since one month ago. Any bro cheonging? can sms me at 13146058103.
Old 14-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 21
maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!

Zhao-an fr Beijing! M here on a working trip n had some time this morning. Went to Soho Jianwai looking for a rub but din find any. So I walked towards The Ascott (near Guomao). Saw a massage club directly opposite The Ascott (Hezhongtang). Decided to try. Settled for a 2hour foot reflex plus body massage for RMB158.

The masseuse number was 58. Looks ok but got hell of a big boobs. She did a solid massage and foot reflex. However, no golden question was popped.

Left the place with a disappointed little head but a much relaxed body & big head.

My little contribution. Will try some other outlets b4 returning to SIN this weekend.
Old 14-08-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

yumen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Regal Club

Any bros have been to Regal club in Sanlitun? I passed by last Saturday. It seemed to be a popular place. Are the gals good? How much is the average damage? It looks posh, is it for the high-end customers. I'm looking forward to hearing from bros who have explored this club. Thanx.
Old 14-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Regal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumen View Post
Any bros have been to Regal club in Sanlitun? I passed by last Saturday. It seemed to be a popular place. Are the gals good? How much is the average damage? It looks posh, is it for the high-end customers. I'm looking forward to hearing from bros who have explored this club. Thanx.
I believe this is 夜宴, which has been covered under the Beijing KTV thread...
Old 14-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Samster

yumen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, it's 夜宴. I'll check the Beijing KTV thread. thanx
Old 15-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sinowacko is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=dreamguy123;2205656]Here's my FR report:

Name: LI Fei

Name: Yang Yang

Name: Yang Yang
QUOTE]

Bro,
what's the damage ah? btw, thks for the info
Old 16-08-2007, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

akirared deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd13 View Post
Hello Bro.. I was in Beijing sometime back, did not post any thin then but decide to post something now. Was feeling lonely, so went online to look for massage services, came upon a http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn, and called, a sweet voice answered, and I specified that i wanted girl 8. Half an hour later, a girl came to my hotel, but i have to go to the lobby to bring here up (not girl friendly?) Very cute and fair girl, speak perfect mandrian, very friendly and canhave good converstion. But she is not number 8, she is number 18 :-).Sorry I am not good at measuring their body with my hand, but she is definitely shapely. After bathing together, we went to the bed and she massage me after 15 minutes she says she is cool from the air-con, so i hug her and started to carres and kiss her, then i went down to feel her pussy, hmm.. all wet, break out the CD, cap and insert into her. She is a moaner, very stereo sound, definitely can have your "didi" harder. This is definitely one of the more satisfying bong, any one going to Beijing can try her at the following number, this is her own number, 13521195755, her name is 晶晶。

Enjoy :-)
Tried calling the number. Seems that the number has been change. Later manage to get her number. 13391562529
Old 16-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
hohohohohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Perhapes this is a good information for you. There're several pretty chinese girls. Maybe worth trying. Call Lily at 13366916008.

http://www.safetourchina.com/fhpp/team.html
Old 16-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Beijing Recommendations

any bro here in beijing can sms me (13146058103) but my handphone cannot send singapore handphone. please take note.
Old 18-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Stunner_123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Mark Lim,

I am a Newbie and a fellow Singaporean who is travel often to Beijing for work.

I have sent you an email with regard to apply to join your SMIB club and is waiting on approval for SMIB so that i can do some rounding in Beijing and maybe join u guys.

Hope to hear from you soon.....

Thanks
Old 18-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro out there!
Just arrived Beijing this monring and can't wait headed straight to call QiQi for a quckie!

Service is good with alot of GR friend feeling! She gave me a long tight hugh even when after I fired my load! Well worth the $$.

She complainted that it have been a long time haven't seen any of our bro post any fr on her!

Anyway, good thing are meant for sharing and bro out there who are interested you can contact her @ 13371601681.

Enjoy!
Old 19-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
dickwad is Cool - loads of Potential

Too many okts here. Can't work out real posts from fakes. Anyway time to contribute a venture to bros out there who also want to tikam tikam.

I called Beijing Massage twice after finding it on a website. It offered 'romantic massage' but had no pictures. Somehow, the website doesn't work anymore. The number though is 13811301123. Lady who answered speaks English.
Offered me 2 types of massage; hj at 600 or bj at 800. Claims to have models (don't they all except they don't ever get modelling jobs).

First One was Mandy
- Looks: ok but not the best
- Massage: not bad
- BJ: raw ok but had better
- FJ: never try but she would with more money but I won't. Won't allow me under her dress neither. Crap.

Then Xin Dong
- Looks: Crap
- Massage: Good
- HJ: Well, I started off with that. Very good sensual hands to arouse me.
Good, smart teaser. Put her face inches away from dickie and when my little head ruled, I guided her mouth towards it. I must say, good bj and good thing it was dark. CIM half and COF half. Then the lights came on and my bigger head took over and I said 'did I just do what I've done?'

She almost put me off totally when I was changing position; she spat onto the carpet, IN MY ROOM. She did cleaned it after the session though. Other put off, cheap perfume and stale breath.

Both were bah bah although I requested slim ones.
One thing, the lady on the phone said if I didn't like the girl, I can send them away without paying taxi fares (both times too late and I just needed release). When the girl arrive at my room, she did ask 'ok?' before proceeding. Another thing, both had no armpit hairs, whew.

Stayed at Kun Tai Hotel, definitely girl friendly. Has a 'Spa' and room service. The ladies are ok but too pricey. Count by 'clock' Hongkong style. Wants 500 to 600 for HJ, hah.

There is also a KTV. I was in the elevator at 3am one night and 2 ladies were leaving. Young and pretty. Too tired to make an offer, damn.

Sorry for being so long winded.
Old 19-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by melinda11 View Post
hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Qi Qi.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Qi Qi.. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Qi Qi.. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13522562922 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good
damage is 500rmb + her cab fare... __________________ Ben Goh Quote: Women need a reason to have sex -- men just need a place
I've tried a new come one just now. She is a beautiful South China girl, about 1.65m tall, having good skin and shape. But a bit inexperience. Maybe worth to try. She told me her chinese name is JiaJia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1