The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-05-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bongnino2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Club Friday's Jennifer ticks all services as stated. Great for those who love slim body with 'A' cup. Most importantly, CIM is performed as stated...
Old 18-05-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4684 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
A bit strange

Your FR for tok is accurate as I have try

Face all these subjective but she have the pair of best boobs I seen. Only thing is dunnis natural. I think may or may not

Cup A cannot be so big

Anyway just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobullshit View Post
MANSION - PUNCH

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=879162

Looks: 6.5/10 i would say 35-40% discount, i should have wait for a FR with photo, abit regret.
Body: 7.5/10 Abit scar here and there, but overall not the best we have tried
Boobs: 9/10 pair of A cup boobs, if u big boobs lover, u can skip.
BBBJ: 6.5/10 BBBJ around 5mins, then ask to cap me, okay la, i not into long BH
FJ: 8/10 Cow girl 5mins, then ask me switch.
GFE: simple english, need use translate
RTF: Overall, i think is becos got like 4 to 5 bro before me i heard from her. In terms of service, she bath like almost 10 times before me already, so she never shower, i also okay la. Cannot be force her to shower with me right..

RTF: Try other girls maybe..
Old 18-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jijimomochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?...hlight=ferrari

Ferrari - Lust365

At first glance you would be instantly charmed by Ferrari's syt look.

Ferrari is service oriented, nice boobs with some tattoos, slim too.

She's also well shaved, so not say when lick her halfway got hair diao inside your mouth. Body keep having those slight jerks... can tell that she enjoys it..

Great girl to bang, it was a satisfying and enjoyable
Bj skills also quite good. Finished off on her lovely breast.

All in all, experience is 10/10, had no trouble liaising with OKT, responsive and quick to reply.
Old 18-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4684 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
FR for Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Fr for Punch of mansion

She is those sarong party girl type

look like wen bixia hongkong actress but tan version.

Her body is great. Firm natural C according to her with no sag. Looks natural and feel also should be

Sex is good bcos of her body but she new in the trade so maybe a bit hold back when comes to sex

She lady who have taste and her dress and make up very nice. Hi so party girl who like ang mo style party

For guys atas and party type chemisrty be high

She also try her best make me feel good. Always making her best to make customer feel good

Last of all is a comfortable bonk instead of commando. My body indeed thank me for I still need work
Old 18-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Time for my FR again.

For the bros who UP me, thank you, hope u visit the girls and support them too
For the bros who ZAP me, I only provide my honest FR la. Maybe to you different

Lover's Fortress ~~ Tok
Title: YOUR RARE KPOP BONK

Looks: 23yo syt. Its like LISA, but the hair more bulkier and she is more tanned.

Body: Slim. VERY SLIM. Those cute school girl you will want to protect them from strong wind LOL. Totally my kind! What you see below is what you get, no fats!

Boobs: Natural A+, i keep turning it like tuning my radio channel, keep got the soft moans from her. i like it

Shower: She showered me whole body, Of cos i also showered her and do my regular inspection. How not to? LISA duplicate have to inspect every single mole.

BBBJ: She dont do Deep deep, but i see her size i also know she cannot. Suck and licking with very good moans.

FJ: As per my routine, Cow girl, reverse cow girl. Doggy first shot. Here's a extra for all bros.

EXTRAS: For Bros into Moaning, HERE IT IS
https://voca.ro/1jrcomlHHYH1

RTF: yes yes, but i heard she leaving in 3 days. so, if i recover, maybe last trip piak her again. Unless got another Kpop duplicate again LOL
Old 18-05-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 3
Mansion888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMansion888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMansion888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
A bit strange

Your FR for tok is accurate as I have try

Face all these subjective but she have the pair of best boobs I seen. Only thing is dunnis natural. I think may or may not

Cup A cannot be so big

Anyway just saying
Its obviously a fake fr, he wrote back to back frs for 2 girls, whereas punch just arrived last night, bro staminadick has tried and can prove that punch has natural big C boobs. His previous post is also a questionable comment about Mansion stable. We Mansion stable take pride in providing the best and most accurate photos details and service for all SBF bros.

So bro Nobullshit, whoever you are , a true customer, stable owner or flamer, stop your nonsense as we do not condone such behaviour in SBF

And to all SBF bros, happy and safe bonking
Old 18-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobullshit View Post
Thanks bro, will take note and see FR first then go next time LOL.. got a mistake with Mansion Punch. But, it was my mistake
Mansion punch didn't meet your expectation?
Old 18-05-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jimbites is Cool - loads of Potential

Dior from Rollypolly.

Quite a pretty girl even without the filter and minimum makeup. A little tummy but it is fine as she is not short.
Another hard working girl that is very sensotve at her nether region.
Able to deep throat and could do long blow job without complaining. She have a very good attitude and is smiley. Made her come a few time just by painting her and have a very small clit and clean shaven.
Her g spot is easy to get to if you are doing the doggy position, just slightly at the entrance, so the trick is not to go in deep but do short strokes stimulating her g spot with the top of your penis (if your little brother is hook downwards.
Old 18-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nobullshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think overall jst a matter of how tired she is.
in term comparing it to other stable, she definitely did not meet.
BUT, if u shower 10 times already, u still want to keep showering?

People also will tired, i also will tired. But to get this kind of 10mins service, $220 is extremely costly. Good for her she got customer, if you support her, just see her and write ur honest FR. But this is what i get and i will not visit her again

This is MINE honest FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Mansion punch didn't meet your expectation?
Old 18-05-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Ennjz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

report for toei from mansion

First time writing FR so pardon me

Look wise slightly discounted due to some editing
Body on a slight chubby side but her attitude makes up for it.
Very good at teasing. Can really take some pounding.
RTF? Maybe ? Maybe not due to too many selections around
Old 18-05-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Goldust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post

- another angpai with many good frs going home soon told me she give up on boss and though she do the bare minimum service she say she tired take a nap first and wake her up when I ready for round 2. -_-
I kena this nap stunt for Lord's Peach yesterday. Haha, quite sian. People get tired, fine. Then lower the price lah so we customer can lower our expectation. Those "take money already then off lights, on music type" also damn sian.

I agree that the best girls are the ones that do the simple things well. SS's Japan was like that awhile back.
Old 18-05-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 3
heunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Mabel (Poison)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=878501

For a price of $200/90min/2s, it’s really worth it. Thanks to the boss for offering such a good price for a gem.

OKT - very swift replies and instructions were clear
Location 9/10 - a pretty cosy place and there’s a lot of food nearby as well, though towels can be thicker

Looks 10/10 - Super similar to the photos, she’s really pretty actually, and her looks grew on me. Makeup is very minimal, natural look which I like, compared to those with make up on. Though she has some blemishes as some pointed out, it didn’t really bother me, hence the perfect score.

Boobs 10/10 - natural Cs, perfect shape for me, enjoyed grabbing and sucking on her nipples

Body 10/10 - her body is really smooth and I didn’t notice any stretch marks or scars

Shower - I don’t rate showers because it’s SOP but I have to comment on this because she gave me a surprise massage for a short while after asking me to turn behind. Also started to make out with her for a short while.

Frenching 10/10 - PERFECT! All you could ever asked for - from start till the end

BBBJ 10/10 - seems very experienced on this, looked at me occasionally, sucked and licked my dick and balls, can go on forever, super enjoyable

Pussy 10/10 - Clean shaven with some tiny hairs here and there, but it’s fine by me. Has no foul smell or taste and she’s very responsive when I’m licking her

FJ 10/10 - She’s quite tight, so KY is needed. Enjoyed missionary the most as she would lock her legs around me, would embrace and caress me, french, lick and kiss my neck, and I would do the same.

GFE 10/10 - She speaks and understand simple English and was able to speak in proper sentences, so no problems with communication. Treated me very well throughout and didn’t feel commercial at all. We were together in bed during the rest time and she was open in letting me look at her stuff on her phone. She kept teasing me under the blanket. Gave me a hug and grabbed my dick for the last time when it was time for me to leave.

Overall - It was a very good experience with Mabel. She’s a very friendly and pleasant lady and it feels really good around her. I experienced some of the Burger vibes as well (people who tried Burger before would know). She’s very accommodating and would do any reasonable things you request of her.

During the 2nd round, I needed a handjob to finish. She obliged and I didn’t feel that she was annoyed at all. She just let me take my time and didn’t rush me. Many girls would use KY when giving me handjob, but she’s different. She used her saliva instead which is a plus point for me, and turned me on even more. She also doesn’t spit during the session like others.

Both our stomachs were growling during the session and it was quite funny. She also started eating the food I bought for her since there was still time before her next booking and she looks super cute when eating.

She mentioned that she has many beers and alcohols already, and she likes BKT and chicken rice. Bros going can buy BKT for her as well as I don’t think she’s tried it yet.

She’ll be here till the end of May, so bros can go and try her. She’s really worth the price tag.
Old 18-05-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Davidx888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for MD Thaismile

Face 7/10 CFM face
Body 9/10 v good ass and legs
Service 10/10 commando

Will RTF
Old 18-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Andi555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thaismile Florence. 18 May

FR as promised. Friendly and prompt with his replies and arrangement. Location discreet, but quite a challenge for those who drive. Parking is quite a distance. However can try park beside a temple just a beside.
Looks: 9/10 sweet and very fair indeed.
Body: 8/10 lean and very good curve. Ypung and nice ass really.
Boobs: 8/10 judging at the size. Should be cup B and natural. Most important for me.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight, could feel her viginal wall.
BBBJ: 8/10 Slow and senual. Alternate DT and play around the head.
FJ: 8/10 Though i am doing most of the job, the tightness and moaning really worth everything.
GFE: 6/10 The only thing missed is she don't speak French. However, her hardwork and youth worth my next visit. Most likely returning on the 26. A law student that is here to earn her school fee. Please treat her well.
Old 18-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kambingsoup View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?...highlight=star

decided to take my chances with Star for my first time, and of course service tip top. OKT also very fast reply. Smooth booking.
FR for Star from Seduction.

Look: Cute + pretty look, got CFM face.
Body: averagely built, not say very thin but meaty on right area. No complaints.
Frenching: very passionate and tidy.
Catbath: know where r the sensitive areas. and she targets them well.
Bbbj: can put my whole cock in her mouth know how to make gagging noise. Hear alrdy very song.
Fj: what position u ask, u get. Very accommodating, pussy wet, great fuck.

RTF: still searching for my go to girls
I too tried her and service was excellent. Strongly recommended to try at least once.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1