The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=chongboonkid;20922755]
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
saw this young skinny (more like prc) in white shirt & long black pants
her shop near those temple/feng shui shops, more towarsd facing the hawker centre

she jio man for massage -do they personally massage or other people massage once we follow her up?
damn gian to let her massage me hopefully extra service
My personal experience years back, not sure about now.

The chio gal will bring you up to their shop. You pay for the "facial" and she will say comes with compliment massage 😂. Then you lie down on your back on the facial bed and she will starts to apply cream on your face for the facial wash. You just relax, closed your eyes and enjoy. About 10 mins of facial, she will washed off the cream and wipe clean your face. When you happily opened your eyes, wtf, already changed to another woman without you knowing. And next will be this woman will be promoting their products and asked you to sign package with them. This was the moment you can't wait to leave the shop.

Another experience was the shop facing the road. A beautiful Vietnamese gal asked if I want facial with massage. I asked her if she was the one doing it for me. She hesitated and say one of the staff inside will do it. I smiled at her and walked off. 😁
Old 05-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bencoolen beauty services

Anyone has had any experience with Yuying Health Spa? Is it also one of those that try to fish and bait you to sign package?

Please pm if inconvenient to share here. Thanks.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=chongboonkid;20922755]
Quote:
saw this young skinny (more like prc) in white shirt & long black pants
her shop near those temple/feng shui shops, more towarsd facing the hawker centre

she jio man for massage -do they personally massage or other people massage once we follow her up?
damn gian to let her massage me hopefully extra service
Other people massage. I asked the counter if she(the one that brought me up) can massage instead but was told she wasnt trained to massage. I walked off.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=justin69;20922855]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post

The chio gal will bring you up to their shop. You pay for the "facial" and she will say comes with compliment massage 😂. Then you lie down on your back on the facial bed and she will starts to apply cream on your face for the facial wash. You just relax, closed your eyes and enjoy. About 10 mins of facial, she will washed off the cream and wipe clean your face. When you happily opened your eyes, wtf, already changed to another woman without you knowing. And next will be this woman will be promoting their products and asked you to sign package with them. This was the moment you can't wait to leave the shop.

Another experience was the shop facing the road. A beautiful Vietnamese gal asked if I want facial with massage. I asked her if she was the one doing it for me. She hesitated and say one of the staff inside will do it. I smiled at her and walked off. 😁
Ya reminds me of my experience in my earlier years of chionging.
Similar story, saw pretty gal jio customers outside shop,
Chose her, went in, strip to undies, hop onto bed, waited
Came in another lady, AUNTIE grade
Asked why not the lady outside,
She told me they go by 排工 n it’s her turn to serve me
Told her I decided not to massage liao
They tried to ‘make exception’ to let the earlier gal serve me
But I lost my mood liao so just dressed up n walked out

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-11-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Typical bait and switch MO...

Always confirm the ML up front and if not, just boldly walk away...we don't owe them a living...

[QUOTE=owen10;20923856]
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post

Ya reminds me of my experience in my earlier years of chionging.
Similar story, saw pretty gal jio customers outside shop,
Chose her, went in, strip to undies, hop onto bed, waited
Came in another lady, AUNTIE grade
Asked why not the lady outside,
She told me they go by 排工 n it’s her turn to serve me
Told her I decided not to massage liao
They tried to ‘make exception’ to let the earlier gal serve me
But I lost my mood liao so just dressed up n walked out

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 07-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: bencoolen beauty services

[QUOTE][QUOTE=justin69;20922855]
Quote:
When you happily opened your eyes, wtf, already changed to another woman without you knowing. And next will be this woman will be promoting their products and asked you to sign package with them. This was the moment you can't wait to leave the shop.
bro, thanks for the feedback. heng ah! never go up. if not sure kena chop. instead of wash face, i end up show black face, no face!
Old 11-11-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mynolimit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Anyone has had any experience with Yuying Health Spa? Is it also one of those that try to fish and bait you to sign package?

Please pm if inconvenient to share here. Thanks.
The shop has by 3PRCs, won’t force u to sign packages. Generally appointment basis and have full menu.let me know if u need the contact
Old 11-11-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynolimit View Post
The shop has by 3PRCs, won’t force u to sign packages. Generally appointment basis and have full menu.let me know if u need the contact
hi bro
care to share me one contact will do. milf prefer. hehehe
Old 16-11-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Bros can try We--n--s Health at Quuen street ,now got new girls
Old 16-11-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Bros can try We--n--s Health at Quuen street ,now got new girls
SYT or MILF for newcomers?
Old 16-11-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
magemadison001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
PRETTY SYT GUARANTEE GIRL AT ROCHOR!!

These days difficult to find pretty and slim young girls and at the same time able to give you good massage! And still able to give you a Fabulous sensual HJ!

Guaranteed pretty, guaranteed slim, Guaranteed young!

Damage: 50+80 HJ

Those feel ex, don't bother pm to ask for contact. Will only reply those with reputable profiles.
Hi bro, can share contact pls? TIA
Old 18-11-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

The sailor moon aunties quite aggressive tis days.
Will keep pursuading you to go up, even to extend of pulling your shirt.
Never seen them so despo.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-12-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Quote:
The sailor moon aunties quite aggressive tis days.
Will keep pursuading you to go up, even to extend of pulling your shirt.
Never seen them so despo.
What to do? Nowadays Covid leads to less business turning to aggressive sales. Some more Aunties!
Old 11-12-2021, 07:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=justin69;20922855]
Quote:

Yes agreed! If that chio girl occupied already who going to lure the ham sup lao for facial/massage? Mostly aunties, worst thing is ending part, that chio girl appear again to ask u to sign package
Old 14-12-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
lalade is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodangio View Post
Does she used to work on lvl 2? Recently went back to the shop but was disappointed they changed boss already, and no more extras.
Nearby the chicken rice/laksa stall/viet food stall?
The skinny white skin lady with spec?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1