The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
strauss88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Matchmaking Agencies

Any brothers had any experience with local matchmaking agencies? I heard they tie up with their Viet counterparts and go to the villages to look for potential brides. Any thoughts on this practice and how the Viet gals view this?
Old 28-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Matchmaking Agencies

Quote:
Originally Posted by strauss88 View Post
Any brothers had any experience with local matchmaking agencies? I heard they tie up with their Viet counterparts and go to the villages to look for potential brides. Any thoughts on this practice and how the Viet gals view this?
This topic was discussed in the thread "Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner"..The match making agencies are here to make money only...if you want to marry a viet then read the thread or post your questions there...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This topic was discussed in the thread "Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner"..The match making agencies are here to make money only...if you want to marry a viet then read the thread or post your questions there...
Thanks Bro Hurricane. I started a new thread so that I do not hijack Bro SingViet's thread. Hopefully, bros here will share their experience...
Old 30-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks Bro Hurricane. I started a new thread so that I do not hijack Bro SingViet's thread. Hopefully, bros here will share their experience...
The Viet communities are small and similarly the samsters involved.

The matchmaking agencies had a tie up with another agency or some friends, relatives, etc to act as middle man to help source for potential brides from villages.

I had mentioned in the other thread, Singaporean men are hot commodities in Vn now. You dun have to worry cannot get a bride. All you have to do is go there to find. Dun need any marriage agency who are just thinking of making money.

In fact, if you read the thread now, you will notice they are talking of arranged marriage which is still a practice in the villages. Alot of the samsters are asking other samster who already married village wife to help intro.

So hope you have enough info and I had answered you.

Old 30-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
The Viet communities are small and similarly the samsters involved.

The matchmaking agencies had a tie up with another agency or some friends, relatives, etc to act as middle man to help source for potential brides from villages.

I had mentioned in the other thread, Singaporean men are hot commodities in Vn now. You dun have to worry cannot get a bride. All you have to do is go there to find. Dun need any marriage agency who are just thinking of making money.

In fact, if you read the thread now, you will notice they are talking of arranged marriage which is still a practice in the villages. Alot of the samsters are asking other samster who already married village wife to help intro.

So hope you have enough info and I had answered you.
Bro Hurricane, thanks for yr the information. I was thinking if there were scams or any dishonest practices, complaints with these agencies....
Old 30-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Hurricane, thanks for yr the information. I was thinking if there were scams or any dishonest practices, complaints with these agencies....
Match making success rate is only 50%...There are always problems for foreign brides which had been published in the press...complaints sure have la...scam dun think so...but viet bride agree to marriage and collected deposit but later back out from the marriage agreement sure have...as for the gals virginity in viet can be stitched up easily and cheaply...you will never know if they are real...all this are not the act of the agencies but rather the gals cheated...

Old 01-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
Scleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are success stories. Though you will be paying a lot to the agency. And the girl will probably get nothing.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Match making success rate is only 50%...There are always problems for foreign brides which had been published in the press...complaints sure have la...scam dun think so...but viet bride agree to marriage and collected deposit but later back out from the marriage agreement sure have...as for the gals virginity in viet can be stitched up easily and cheaply...you will never know if they are real...all this are not the act of the agencies but rather the gals cheated...
wa bro...thought the success rate is much higher. heard abt the stitching up, but not sure if village gals go for that as well. Thot higher risk with citi gals...
Old 01-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scleropages View Post
There are success stories. Though you will be paying a lot to the agency. And the girl will probably get nothing.
bro scleropages...care to share some success stories? did hear that girl or even family do not get much for the dowry...
Old 03-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 15
sub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Match making success rate is only 50%...There are always problems for foreign brides which had been published in the press...complaints sure have la...
50% is quite high lao, but that is only the beginning, the more hardship part is in the daily life afterwards ... target to the village girl, not the citi ones (think this is same in all the world )
Old 03-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

U can get a vn gal thru friends who married vn gal. Not necessary to matchmaking agency. U can save the money to use tat for ur others expenses.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
Scleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro scleropages...care to share some success stories? did hear that girl or even family do not get much for the dowry...
Success stories meaning happily married, wife don't always want to go back to VN, with kids, husband happy with wife, etc.

Matchmaking agencies don't give a cent to the gal, even the air ticket here the gal have to pay and it's more expensive buying from VN, and sometimes they may have to even pay some introducer in VN.

When searching for a wife, keep and open mind. Not all gals are crooks. If you get the right introduction, most are genuine looking for a husband and a better life.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scleropages View Post
Success stories meaning happily married, wife don't always want to go back to VN, with kids, husband happy with wife, etc.

Matchmaking agencies don't give a cent to the gal, even the air ticket here the gal have to pay and it's more expensive buying from VN, and sometimes they may have to even pay some introducer in VN.

When searching for a wife, keep and open mind. Not all gals are crooks. If you get the right introduction, most are genuine looking for a husband and a better life.
bro...u have anyone to intro?
Old 03-12-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro...u have anyone to intro?
U have time then come over to Vietnam to look for 1. This is the best option. But If no time, then either pay the agent or ask from friends.... My 1 year stay in Hanoi, I do met a few good character gers who can be wife type.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U have time then come over to Vietnam to look for 1. This is the best option. But If no time, then either pay the agent or ask from friends.... My 1 year stay in Hanoi, I do met a few good character gers who can be wife type.
So you are mean you are also Agent?
What happen If I would choice a 2nd wife ?
it's possbile but what else they will ask for more ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1