The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
pfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

what happened to the legend samster FREE?
Old 13-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfingo View Post
what happened to the legend samster FREE?
Oy, digress lah. When you getting hitched to your (long suffering) puying?
Old 09-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sgchionger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Seniors

Been reading through the posts and it is really informative. I am a late 20s guy.
I been visiting Thai Disco for about 6-8 months and i know this coyote 6 months back. Initially she is not interested in me and treats me like a customer. However i was persistant and after some time she says she like me. She started calling me back in Thailand almost everyday for a few months and i did so during the intitial 1 month also. She started to get close and says she wants to cook for me after she marry me. However due to distance i lost interest along the way, i did not call her often. She started to say i got girl in singapore etc.

She came back to Singapore a month ago to work as a coyote. I visit her a few times at the place where she work and 1-2 times we quarrel. Shortly she told me she dont like me to go find her when she is working, she told me she is here to make money for pay for some things back in her home. Well as can save money on ladies drink then i am ok with that too.

She never requsted me to give her money so far, i could maybe meet her 1-2 times per week for dinnner however whenever i ask to pick her up after work, she always refuse. Her excuse is that she can go back with friends or she need to eat with customers. She always says she is drunk or she is tired, ask me to understand her.

Once i was meeting her after her work hours to go to the beach, at around 130am she call to say she is drunk and need to go back with her friends. I sense something wrong and i waited for her at the place she work discreetly in a corner. Then i saw her came out with her customer and her friend. I was very angry and thought i will break off with her this time, i went to take a closer look but she saw me from a distance. I quickly went out and she chase after me. I thought i should be the one angry but then she gets emotional and ask me why i dont trust her etc, seems like i kenna screw instead. A few days after that she told me that customer supports her a lot by buying her a lot of drinks. The customer also takes her to see doctor when she is sick but she did not tell me, saying she wants me to save money, cos i told her i got house and car loan to service.

I have feelings for her but i feel she is hiding something from me. She sometimes show me her handphone and i browse through the pictures and there is this little girl which she told me is her brother daughter. Then on 1 occasion she jokingly says its her daughter but she quickly jokingly denied after that.

I dont spend a lot of time and money on her but i do have feelings for her.
I am willing to further the r/s and marry her if i know she is true to me and not treating me like a carrot when she has multiple boyfriends.

Bros, how do you all decipher this situation? please advise a lost sheep.

Last edited by sgchionger; 09-08-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You want you can consider her as a fling but not a BGR. They are here to earn money and you are not her priority. They may have 5 BF at a go it does not surpise me. I have seen many of this.

Find out more about her and you might be surprise. If everything is acceptable to you, are you ready for a long distance relationship?
Old 09-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 22
cheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to behold

The signs are all there for you to see and it's about time you make a good decision for yourself. All the excuses about having to understand her and the emotional blackmail about why you don't trust her etc. It's all so typical coming from a relationship between a coyote and her customer/BF/teerak or whatever you know yourself as.

If you think a relationship should be the way as you are having it right now, i can only really sincerely wish you all the good luck you might need to make a sensible decision for yourself.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgchionger View Post

Bros, how do you all decipher this situation? please advise a lost sheep.
Obvious, no need to decipher, get out of shit early before u step onto it.

I just dun understand, why highly educated men in SG easily toy around by a foreign uneducated ger???

These WL, lying, to them is like we pee n shit daily. No shame.

When u r with her, u will not know when she is for real. If we tell u, she is good, she is worth your time. Will u still doubt her when u r with her? Why make yourself miserable where there r millions of decent Thai gers?
Old 09-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

dear sgchionger,

if you must know the painful truth then please realized that you're not her only carrot.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Then on 1 occasion she jokingly says its her daughter but she quickly jokingly denied after that.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free, U can accept that???
Old 09-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
she need to eat with customers. .
After eat, she will have creamy dessert provided by customer too...
Old 09-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
You want you can consider her as a fling but not a BGR. They are here to earn money and you are not her priority. They may have 5 BF at a go it does not surpise me. I have seen many of this.

Find out more about her and you might be surprise. If everything is acceptable to you, are you ready for a long distance relationship?
I am seeing the signals too and sometimes i really think i am too emotional and not rational. I keep asking myself if she takes me as a carrot why does she not ask me to go to the disco and buy her ladies drink everyday, she can always say she miss me etc. I just cant understand why she always call to see how i am doing but dont want me to go down. Thai women are so complex.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am seeing the signals too and sometimes i really think i am too emotional and not rational. I keep asking myself if she takes me as a carrot why does she not ask me to go to the disco and buy her ladies drink everyday, she can always say she miss me etc. I just cant understand why she always call to see how i am doing but dont want me to go down. Thai women are so complex.
I guess she just want to mind fuck u only...
Old 09-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There are 34 million Thai women spread over 76 provinces.
What makes anyone think that the one you recently met in a bar/pub/club in Singapore is the right one?
If a person has to marry a Thai women(for whatever reason), at least he should do himself a favour by travelling to the country often, get to know the culture and learn the language before deciding.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I keep asking myself if she takes me as a carrot why does she not ask me to go to the disco and buy her ladies drink everyday, she can always say she miss me etc.

Thai women are so complex.
Cos there are guys who are willing to pay her more than u. Imagine, u there only a few nights n on the few nights, she can do nothing much but just to make u happy. Think abt how much u affected her income. U are just a spare tire. Use your brain.

Thai women are not complex. WL also not complex, they are here to make money at shortest time, selling body is the fastest, simple as ABC. It is kum lan kia that make them complex.

Anyway, no need to come here seek for reasons why she is cold n warm to u. Should u or should u not.... When a guy falls for a WL, when others say she is bad, u will find reasons that she is an angel. Famous quote from Naemlo's words of wisdom, "She is different from other WL."
Old 10-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

Thanks for all the advices
Think i am going to detach my self emotionally from her.
I was testing her the past 2 weeks by not calling her or asking her out after work.

Certainly she has already fail the test, just that i let my emotions take over too easily.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks for all the advices
Think i am going to detach my self emotionally from her.
I was testing her the past 2 weeks by not calling her or asking her out after work.

Certainly she has already fail the test, just that i let my emotions take over too easily.
good luck bro... Thai Girls are good for KC.
Hope you pass your own test.
You should be testing yourself, and not testing the girl.
They will pass your test, if you give them money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1