The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kinkyguy22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason21 View Post
They usually operate in Shinjuku, Ueno, Shibuya and Kabukicho area. Majority is in the kabukicho area.So unless you are staying around there they are unlikely to travel to you. I would pay for a love hotel as some hotels say they dun allow no registered guest in your room.

If you dun like when you see her maybe just tell her sorry you are not my type. I will give a small cancellation fee. But usually i will ask her to send a pic or blur pic before hand. For me the body shape is important.
Thanks brother Jason and I honked my first jap gal in my life. Paid about 20k yen for a raw bonk which never going to happen in Singapore.

There are just so many 18 to early 20 Japanese gals offering to meet up with you. As long you don’t mind them being inexperience and lack of professional services, it is damn good.
Old 23-12-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyguy22 View Post
Thanks brother Jason and I honked my first jap gal in my life. Paid about 20k yen for a raw bonk which never going to happen in Singapore.

There are just so many 18 to early 20 Japanese gals offering to meet up with you. As long you don’t mind them being inexperience and lack of professional services, it is damn good.
20k is cheap leh. You found her on twitter or Okubo park?
Old 23-12-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
20k is cheap leh. You found her on twitter or Okubo park?
On twitter in Osaka.

It was pretty late in the night and I guess hence the price.

Now that I am in Tokyo, I can see the price start from 30k yen onwards for a raw bong.

If you want cream pie, it will be another 5k yen which to me is damn cheap as well.

I just cannot believe the number of young gals in Japan doing this…. Hahaha….
Old 23-12-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all

Quote:
On twitter in Osaka.

Now that I am in Tokyo, I can see the price start from 30k yen onwards for a raw bong.

If you want cream pie, it will be another 5k yen which to me is damn cheap as well.

Ahh yes osaka is cheaper. Have fun bro. Can’t wait to go back again.
Old 23-12-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
On twitter in Osaka.

See her photo for the quality….

Damn Swee without the mask…
Old 24-12-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uwucchisha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can ask her contact/How you filter out which are scam and legit?
Old 24-12-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow nice. How to even find this kind of lobang?
Old 24-12-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hi bro, you msg them in japanese? What about comms after meeting? Do they speak basic English?
Old 24-12-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwucchisha View Post
Can ask her contact/How you filter out which are scam and legit?
As long as cash upon meeting is ok.

If they want you to do transfer before meeting…. Most likely is scam.
Old 24-12-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Hi bro, you msg them in japanese? What about comms after meeting? Do they speak basic English?
bro… they speak jap only…
Those that can speak English, they are expensive Liao… like 1k sgd per bong
Old 24-12-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kans View Post
Wow nice. How to even find this kind of lobang?
Like bro Jason said… search based on the key words.

Ask for NS which is raw and usually will need to add money…

I strongly recommend cream pie…. Doing it in cold weather is fucking shiok n out of the world….

But they are all novice hence lack of professional service.

Old 24-12-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

One more picture for all the bros here….

Land of the rising sun is no joke…. Full of fresh pussies looking for creampie at a fraction of what we pay in Singapore….

Old 24-12-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just came back from Japan and wanted to share my experience in bonking a real Japanese freelancers.

Went to to Osaka an tokyo for this trip and managed to try both the legal bonk house in osaka and freeelancers in shinjuku at tokyo. One way to find freelancer without leaving your hotel is to download twitter/X and key in the following keywords in search #p活新宿 #p活都内 #p活女子 #p活. Managed to find contacts for both osaka and tokyo and DM them. I didnt managed to meet the osaka contact as i was late and she became pissed. (Remember always be punctual, i had family along so bobian)

So a few Lingo that they usually say when you do google translate for english they always say available for Adult/Petit which translate to available to Fuck/(BJ or HJ) and usually they will put a price beside the service the going rate is 20k for FJ with CD, 30K for Raw FJ but shoot outside and 30-50K for Creampie.

However the transalation is as follow G for Condom sex, NS 生外(Nama Soto) which means raw buy shoot outside and NN 生中 or 中出(Nama Nakadashi) which means creampie. Usually thats what they will post after translation by google. They will also usually indicate their do not dos which is usually display as NG- RAW, SM, Creampie etc...... Please respect them although i must say Jap girls are really open to a range of things. Please discuss with them first. I must say my hit rate for reply are quite high, there are some that dun take foreigners so they dun reply you thru DM. Dun give up keep finding there are quite some chio ones but will comment on this further in my report below. Oh ignore those that have a link in their bio or ask u to add them on line.
Great FR and tips bro.

Osaka - I feel that Matsushita is better than Tobita now and it’s not just because the former is cheaper. Service is generally better and the girls look just as hot. I see almost no reason to go back to Tobita unless you want a smoking hot SYT.

Tokyo - Sorry to hear about your Okubo episode but glad to know they’re all back in action. I was there in August and the streets were full of them despite it being warm and humid summer night. Cannot wait to go back and bonk one of these SYTs. Oh and wearing a mask is a great idea in case someone recognises you!
Old 27-12-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Hey guys,

Do you know that there are red light district in Sapporo as well? The place is called Susukino and there are many soapland to try.

Sadly I am a fan of freelancer but these ladies are very rare in this part of Japan.

Search on X yield little or none return.

Today I tried one in Susukino and the soapland spa is called Feliz soapland and you can google it online.

The selections of ladies are slightly disappointing and I paid about 30k yen for the soapy experience but with capped. But the service is super as any other brothers had shared about soapland in Japan.

As I am more of a visual animal and I preferred inexperience ladies, so I will not RTF for any soapland. Unless I want to be treated like a King.

Oh about why this soapland is that their girls dress as maid and very into BDSM. I just find it abit too fake lah… if brothers here like girls to act super cut and into BDSM, they can try this soapland when they come Sapporo.
Old 28-12-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
wildfantacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brothers have recommendations for older Japanese ladies in their 40s or something? Probably heading to Hokaido next year, May
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1