The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
trueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Vasectomy

Any bros here done this and how was the side effects? Read up some info and articles and seems there is some risks of infections.
Old 04-03-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueno2008 View Post
Any bros here done this and how was the side effects? Read up some info and articles and seems there is some risks of infections.
done it a few years ago and everything is normal. still as hard and can eject normally with fluid but inside no sperm. good to creampie wife or FWB without worries
Old 04-03-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
done it a few years ago and everything is normal. still as hard and can eject normally with fluid but inside no sperm. good to creampie wife or FWB without worries
Bro is the total damage for the op ?
Old 04-03-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all

I did it last Dec. Made appointment at polyclinic, got referral to TTSH.
Just mild discomfort after the operation. Avoided exercising for 3 weeks to fully recover, but started fapping after the 1st week.

total was around 1.7k but after medisave just needed to pay around $600. If you have insurance, can also use it to pay if off.

still waiting to go for the check to confirm i'm shooting blanks but ever since my vasectomy, my wife has been more willing to have sex even though we have gotten confirmation.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
priceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just curious, what colour is the fluid when ejaculated out?
Old 04-03-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by priceteck View Post
Just curious, what colour is the fluid when ejaculated out?
still the same. no difference.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

trueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptoz View Post
Just mild discomfort after the operation. Avoided exercising for 3 weeks to fully recover, but started fapping after the 1st week.

total was around 1.7k but after medisave just needed to pay around $600. If you have insurance, can also use it to pay if off.

still waiting to go for the check to confirm i'm shooting blanks but ever since my vasectomy, my wife has been more willing to have sex even though we have gotten confirmation.

Thanks for sharing your experience... Will probably make an appointment at polyclinic first to follow up.
Old 04-03-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

last year i made appt to do it but in the end didn't. got referral to hospital from polyclinic but the wait is quite long.

thinking really should go do it this time... kept forgetting to make appt for polyclinic

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:

Thanks for sharing!
Old 06-03-2024, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
Scavo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScavo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I believe it is an reversible thing, should you think of undoing it in the future.
Infections in a sterilised setting is very rare, likely only when patient is careless.
Old 06-03-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

While reversing it may be possible, it is not guaranteed that you would be able to do it successfully.
Before you get an appointment for the actual surgery, the doctors would ask and verify that you no longer want to have kids.

And yes, if go via polyclinic route, the wait can be quite long.
the actual surgery probably less than an hour. i was knocked out with general anesthesia throughout the surgery. by the time i woke up, i was in the observation/recovery ward.

do note, a tube would be inserted through the pee hole to drain any pee that may come out. so after the surgery, that area as well as the scrotum will have some discomfort for a day or 2.

i cant say for others, but it helped with my sex life with my wife. before the surgery, sex was once a month. since i've fully recovered, the frequency has increased to twice a week, with her initiating sex on some occasions.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
While reversing it may be possible, it is not guaranteed that you would be able to do it successfully.
Before you get an appointment for the actual surgery, the doctors would ask and verify that you no longer want to have kids.

the actual surgery probably less than an hour. i was knocked out with general anesthesia throughout the surgery. by the time i woke up, i was in the observation/recovery ward.

do note, a tube would be inserted through the pee hole to drain any pee that may come out. so after the surgery, that area as well as the scrotum will have some discomfort for a day or 2.

i cant say for others, but it helped with my sex life with my wife. before the surgery, sex was once a month. since i've fully recovered, the frequency has increased to twice a week, with her initiating sex on some occasions.

Wow very good inputs, yes I am near 50 and don't really need to have more kids. Have done my duty to replace 2 with 2.
Old 07-03-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 1
Edenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For the bros who went the subsidised polyclinic route, was yours the scalpel or the no-scalpel operation? Have been seeing the private urologists offering the no-scalpel method but not sure if the polyclinic route has that option too.
Old 07-03-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edenhuayuan View Post
For the bros who went the subsidised polyclinic route, was yours the scalpel or the no-scalpel operation? Have been seeing the private urologists offering the no-scalpel method but not sure if the polyclinic route has that option too.
went thru polyclinic, scalpel method. the surgery sites takes about 3 weeks to completely close for my case. no pain at all and can shower the same day.
my doctor stitched it up and also applied some medical glue that falls off after a couple of days.
Old 18-03-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

Quote:

hello bro, a tube inserted through the pee hole?? thats done when you're knocked down by GA i assume right? cant imagine if it was done live.... how soon could u return to normal activities like work etc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1