The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted post

Last edited by Juzneedamassage; 28-10-2022 at 01:19 PM.
Old 28-10-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 13
drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!

Been going to those 2 shots massage. Here goes my MR:
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/rainbow-massage/
Nice jugs. Milf look. Can be totally naked for a while then its peekaboo. Decent HJ. Have to inform her u want 2x beforehand. Else will give u black face and grumble.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/rose-massage/
Kungfu Panda. Skillful JG kung fu by a granny panda. Nice boobs. Half naked and best to remain that way. Is in a shop where u have to pay $50 upfront first while u wait in room for a surprise, which by then too late if u cannot accept the ML.

There was a Lisa listed on Sglonely before operating out of Katong as an OWO. Decent massage and HJ. Half naked w the reason on code red. Will slap ur dick on her natural tits when u r abt to come.
Old 28-10-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Fun times with her, hot figure pretty face FN with BBBJ. That is really the gold standard period…
Last time not only got gold standard MLs, but also got customers who know what gold standard is, and appreciate that standard.

Nowadays, late 20s and 30s can become syt. MLs wearing shorts or dress can be the next big thing. Cannot zhut zhut, only have conversation and get a sop hj can be "no horse run, the best i ever had, etc, etc... ". Just saying. Lol.
Old 28-10-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post
Agree with you, all these are wonderful youthful , fun loving 20somethings girls, with the best natural boobs! And all can properly roam.

For me the best shape must go to Jing Jing. Her pair is heavenly. Full and heavy, yet firm and perfectly shaped. And her protruding pencil eraser nipples! Walao! Best suited for zhut zhut. Lol. She has a nice bubble butt too!

For the most fun, gfe and pleasure, my preference goes to JJ, LL, XX then KK.

For hard working attitude, best value for money... ALL!
Old 28-10-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 980 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Any fr for these nuru girls?

https://sgbeautycastle-19.com/zora-n...ssage-hj-bbbj/
https://sgbeautycastle-19.com/aurora...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
https://sgbeautycastle-19.com/mimi-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old 28-10-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by msig View Post
I visited Xiao Ai a few times already. Trying hard to persuade her to offer more services and open up. Suggested that she go FN. Maybe bros here can help 'persuade' her together.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-ai-massage/
I like her looks leh. Gum me. Haha. She seems to be contemplating changing name as there’s another xiao ai.
Old 28-10-2022, 09:20 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post
Tried the Ang Pai introduced by bros here, and this is my personal preference (order: highest to lowest)

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xuanxuan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/linlin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jingjing-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kk-massage/

Location: KK (interesting), XX & JJ (decent), LL (G area but moving soon)

Looks: XX (cute & bubbly - 90% as pic), LL (sluty mistress look I like - 80% as pic), JJ (exotic look - 70%), KK (makeup abit thick - 70%)

Massage: XX, KK, LL, JJ (not piano type and not time watcher, KK & LL cont the massage after the deed if have time left)

Foreplay: XX & LL (definitely knows how to use their weapon to wake yours), KK & JJ (abit SOP but still good)

Boobs: XX, LL, KK & JJ (all big at least C+ above but rating based on the amount of time I can play with haha)

HJ: XX & LL (uses different technique and not just rub up and down), KK & JJ (again a bit SOP)

GFE: XX (very fun & easy to talk with), LL (got sluty mistress feel, very naughty), KK (very courteous but not much talking), JJ (quiet cause mayb I went late in the night)

*disclaimer - hope this help and of cos up to individual chemistry with the ml. Stay safe and have fun! Cheers
Upz u for your summary.

But knn all very hard to book. Either totally ignore my msgs, or need advance booking.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-10-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-xi-xi/

anyone tried? looks good, but feels too good to be true
Old 28-10-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 7
LinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
The cream of the crop. All three of them.
Donna still around right? In a spa separate by curtain only.
Old 28-10-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Upz for ur MR effort. You must be much younger than her to find her milfy style She definitely looks around +-30. I must agree that her massage is very good, thats why most of her customers RTM quite fast.
haha i am older than her but my milf definition not the 40s type. my barometer after SYt is milf then lao auntie liao so agar know where it stands.

i book 1.5 hour then i think halfway also shag or eat snake. just cuddle to talk, not complaining.

ya effort marks gao gao for the massage.
Old 28-10-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinMing54321 View Post
Donna still around right? In a spa separate by curtain only.
It's a different Donna... RTC and WC account deleted liao

TMT
Old 28-10-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Upz u for your summary.

But knn all very hard to book. Either totally ignore my msgs, or need advance booking.
I tried sms 4 of them few times in different days, none reply…
Old 28-10-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/
Good morning brothers
Just had a sess with this guang dong mei
Location 8/10 okish for foot soliders got bus
For car have nearby parking
Looks syt bubbly fun character
Good hygiene
Real boobs and big with nice pink nips to play with
Hj technique was good as well exploded at 39 min mark
Wash up and head massage until hour is up
Overall a good session
She has a roomate also i think quite chio if anyone have mr for roomate pls share
Her roomate is https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/
Might try trama next time
Old 28-10-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 7
LinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Mine is $800 a month 3 visits to ML. And monthly overnight
session with a regular FL.
Hows the overnight rate bro? Nowadays FL udually ask for 600 for that, so curious how to find a value one.
Old 28-10-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any recommendations for ML with nice and slow HJ technique?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1