The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
widgie80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bandung - Indigo Spa

For Bandung cheongers, just want to share with you on the different spa i have tried in bandung.

Indigo Spa located at Dago Plaza top floor. Have to go by lift.

Once you arrive its all glowing purple. then i was led to the changing room. Its up to you whether you want to change to their spa pants for hot pool or not. For me i choose straight to the massage. At the reception, they have a list of name and number of the masseuse. I was totally lost who to choose. As i love petite girl, i ask the receptionist to choose for me someone that is petite.

After waiting, i was led to the room. Btw i choose the suite. Where king sized bed for massage, whirlpool, and TV. Inside the room, i waited again for the masseuse. Then she came, petite and preety. We have a small chat try to ice break some conversation. Then she asked me to take off my clothes. She asked me whether i want full service. I asked her how much, then negotiated, in the end agreed on IDr 300k.

As this actually the first time here. I only took off my shirt and pants. Leaving my boxer on. I choose 3 session btw which is 2 hr 15 minutes. So she asked me to lay down on bed. Man its a big king sized bed and bouncy . Wile i was laying on the bed, she took off all her clothes. And i was stunned at that point of time looking at her body and pussy. It was totally shaven. . JACKPOT. She then took off my boxer, telling me aniwae later need to take off also. Then she smiled. She started massaging, but it is kind of piano massage. Not so strong.
Maybe because this petite girl is not that strong after all.

The standard massage went on. But man i loved the feeling that she's naked massaging me. She sat on my butt, leg, body. Ohhhhhh. The feeling makes u wanna cum. While massaging whenever, i had the opportunity to touch her pussy, butt or breast, i would touch it and she will smack my hand saying later then do that. Now concentrate on massage. Man how to concentrate, my didi already hard on all the while.

Ten it was time to turn around. The moment i turn, she was teasing my didi and making slight noises, horny noises. Man she really know how to make ur day. Then she started massaging my body while sitting on my thigh with her butt and pussy on my didi... Ohhhhh good feeling.

Then, while massaging leg, she will keep on touching the balls and didi... And then here comes the BM... Oh petite breast most probably only 32 B. but it was great. She makes a 69 position while massaging, where her pussy was infront of my face. First time i saw shaven pussy up close and personal.

I started fingering her and kissing it. She stared moaning with pleasures...and then she put a cap on my didi and BJ me.... Ohhh its good... But the BJ didn't last long as she said my didi too big for her mouth, very hard for her to suck, so i ask her its ok just lick it... Hehehe.....

Then she changed her position riding me.... Ohhhh... Tight pussy ... I really can feel her pussy gripping me.... She keep saying...oh its so big and nice.... Making me even hornier.... We keep changing position and finally i cum while i was doggy style her... After that i lay down and we hug each other and i was fondling with her breast and pussy as it is so wet...

Then, 2nd round started after that.. She kept touching my didi and then again we kept changing position and this time round. Told her i want her to keep on riding me... As i like seeing her breasts bouncing up and down while riding me... Heheh... Then as she was riding harder and harder, i can't tahan as well seeing how great the view is... Then 2nd round finish....

After that we proceed to the bath tub together, there we dip together and again fondling and sucking her breast and pussy.... Man can't get enough of her....

The session finish with the phone rang....

Gotta come back again. Total damage idr 515k
Old 03-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Bandung - Indigo Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by widgie80 View Post
For Bandung cheongers, just want to share with you on the different spa i have tried in bandung.
Bro, tks for the detailed write up.

Teres oreidi a thread on Bandung. Plse post ur future FRS here...

http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=261348
Old 04-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
widgie80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bandung - Indigo Spa

Thanks bro will do next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1