The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerZ View Post
Went Pimp twice last 2 weeks to take care my Singaporean horny friends. 5 guys seated in a big room with pool table, 6 bottles of gold label , 5 wild girls ( topless ), lots of food, sheesha. half way through the party, I instructed the server to switch of all the lights, including the monitor screen. server hand each guys a condom and ....... yeah. party started at 930pm and end at 4am. total bill cost about 55k. each person $440
Everyone left happily for supper, 3 friends bought their girl out for more private session at their room. some paid 3k some paid 5k.

went thai joint in Singapore yesterday. 5 bottles $1032, throw flower about $200-$300. small table, squeezy, lots of smoke, lady butterfly, no supper, everyone paid about $400 each and left unhappily haha...
Wow! So fierce jittao in room battlefield
Old 19-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
law rence is Cool - loads of Potential

Arriving on 19may
Any bro keen to guide me for some fun around bkk ?
Old 19-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by law rence View Post
Arriving on 19may
Any bro keen to guide me for some fun around bkk ?
Proceed to nana plaZa and head to obsessions. Or cowboy for cockatoo bar. Lastly proceed to outside Thermae cafe at Soi 15 for last min selections.
Old 20-05-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Proceed to nana plaZa and head to obsessions. Or cowboy for cockatoo bar. Lastly proceed to outside Thermae cafe at Soi 15 for last min selections.
Mai sabo newbie lah.... you direct him to all the LB joints.... lol
Old 20-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
Well, to be honest it really doesn't take long to do a little research here. But we should get more creative for guys who are too lazy to spend 30 mins for some easy&fun read...

Ladyboys, namelo super VIP service, anything else?? Anyone know where you can find rreally old, fat and hairy girls??

If anyone knows must be vbkk.
Old 20-05-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420
Anyone know where you can find rreally old, fat and hairy girls??.
You can try the beer bars at Queens Plaza on soi 22..... those gals there are really vintage veterans
Old 20-05-2016, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
If u noticed ( I did a background check on his "interests" posts ) , he apparently likes to go look see look see at ladyboys in SG. So the places I posted might be of some interest to him but not to others who are reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
Well, to be honest it really doesn't take long to do a little research here. But we should get more creative for guys who are too lazy to spend 30 mins for some easy&fun read...

Ladyboys, namelo super VIP service, anything else?? Anyone know where you can find rreally old, fat and hairy girls??

If anyone knows must be vbkk.
If u ask me where to find pretty models and coyotes I can direct u. But as above , I really have no idea.
Old 20-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Steady la.. Me alone so wan explore .. On a budget so advice me on pricing
Old 20-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

law rence,

If you want cheap boom boom, just go to alley next to Sukhumvit Soi 11 Villa Market! There are many small massage shops that cater to cheapos and I've heard that services are excellent! Girls usually charge 1,000 - 1,200 bhat for 1.5 hours of massage and sex!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 20-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

law rence,

If you want cheap boom boom, please go to the beer bars in Patpong 2 near the Patpong night market, whereby you drink beer ( cheaper than in NEP, SC, Saphan Kwai and in Patpong agogos and drinking places ). Bar fine: you can dicusss this with the mamasans there if you are smart. ST with sex is around 1,200 THB with Isaan ladies. Can ST many bar girls there. Most will line up for you to mirror. Since you are on a budget.....cheaper sex there than those in the agogos and in the Star Wars underground canteena.

Last edited by Yokosi; 20-05-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old 20-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

I think patpong danger le .. Went nana Ytd ..
Old 20-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

law rence,

If you want cheap boom boom, you should look for freelancers.

Most commonly found oppsite of Nana plaza entrance. You may also walk along Sukhumvit road, from Nana plaza to Soi cowboy. There are plenty of them for you to choose. Prices st-1000b and lt-2000, do not pay more than that.

Beware of ladyboys too, they are usually taller or same height if you are of average height.

Cheers!
Old 20-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
law rence,

If you want cheap boom boom, just go to alley next to Sukhumvit Soi 11 Villa Market! There are many small massage shops that cater to cheapos and I've heard that services are excellent! Girls usually charge 1,000 - 1,200 bhat for 1.5 hours of massage and sex!
That location has also been "touristed". Now the gals want 1500baht for 1 hr full service (in shop) and have to pay extra 800 baht to shop if she follow you to hotel. This pricing was as of 1st week of May 2016.
Old 20-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Mayan,

I never been there but my elder friends patronize those massage shops! They only pay 1,000 to 1,200 bhat max, so negotiate and play hard to get! If they don't want to offer lower price visit another shop! There's approximately 40 massage shops, therefore, lots of competition so shop around and negotiate! Also, don't forget to wear parachute, some of my friends go bare so be careful! Good luck and have an enjoyable and safe vacation! My advice, be firm, negotiate and walk away, there are thousands of attractive working girls in Bangkok!

One more advice, don't act like a tourist, act and behave like an expat, when you visit those shops. Several of my expat cheapos go there regulatly. Those guys are so cheap and tight with their money, when they walk, they squeak and they fon't fart!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Quote:
That location has also been "touristed". Now the gals want 1500baht for 1 hr full service (in shop) and have to pay extra 800 baht to shop if she follow you to hotel. This pricing was as of 1st week of May 2016.
Such a pity if true... Was there the last time, paid 1k for the first round. Got the girl's line and the invited me over on 2nd night. Chit chat with her and her colleagues, brought her out for beer and she came back to the hotel with me FOC. Might be gg back for the same girl when i'm in bkk soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1