The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2010, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light
Headache! GF do not want sex, or any light/heavy petting unless...

I have always read threads on gfs don't give their bfs sex, petting or oral...and i thought that would never happen to me!

Yes finally striked me..now i got this gf which i love her alot..and she totally say no sex until marriage. Granted. Now she say no petting, light or heavy unless we stay overnight at a good hotel.

And in order to "can stay overnight" is to have our r/s last at least 1 year...currently into our 3 mths.

The right hand of mine definitely is my best friend for now

sigh....im so bloodi sianz!

We did quarrel over this issue of sex/no sex and "cosy" moments before.

Sometimes she would tease me by massage my dick/balls with my jeans on when outside...etc couple of days back..but never help to the mast part. Sianz 1/2 right...

So i told her this solution, if want to do for me must all the way else do not attempt to massage me or whatsoever. As i see no point teasing me and force me to "talk sweet" her to mast me and later quarrel again...

she was totally cool with it..saying her sex drive is low so the issue lies on me however she scare i will go find other part time gfs due to this problem (i got quite a few flings and she knew about it too)

In actual fact, i am quite sad that as a couple we do have this problem...and lagi sad was i gave this solution because i do not want to quarrel with her anymore, and my dick suffer now...imagine a gf machime like no gf...thou got emotional/mentally support but loss in monetary and sexual side.

Sianz lah!
Old 23-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
SinDellman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Headache! GF do not want sex, or any light/heavy petting unless...

If u r so into sex I suggest u shld dump her. Don't later u regret for life of having no sex life like many of us here....
Old 23-10-2010, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
baoroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, change gf or you can go into FL lor... but pls use cd ok?
Old 23-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 16
buttlovingguy is a name known to allbuttlovingguy is a name known to allbuttlovingguy is a name known to allbuttlovingguy is a name known to allbuttlovingguy is a name known to allbuttlovingguy is a name known to all

sad to hear that bro.

sorry if it is offending but the relationship is likely not going to last till one year as the expectations of you and your gf are simply too different.

once the honeymoon period is over, the big quarrel that ends it all is going to come.
Old 23-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
aceone10 is Cool - loads of Potential

Maybe you want to re-evaluate your so called "love her so much".... Why would you be sianz to your love one just because there is no sex now?? Is not like forever?? What is 1 year compare to a life time??
Maybe after your re-evaluation, you dont really love her as much as you thought you are. Sorry if I'm wrong
Old 23-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds like another conservative Asian girl which some/many men hope not to meet in this day and age of liberal attitudes in a modern increasingly westernised world???

Or is she, maybe worse, another one of those religious Asian girl who is possibly doubly conservative about sex, both before and in marriage?

No matter what we have been told about sex in our Asian upbringing, or what we have been preached about sex in some religious, satisfying sex in a relationship is very important to induce and maintain intimacy. A lot of resentment arise in both men and women when sex doesn't go well in a relationship, and worse in a marriage. It is really no rocket science why men (think Tiger Woods and Jack Neo) stray, but most women don't want to hear of it, and it is all too easy to lay blame on men for their frequent constant testosterone-charged urges.
Old 23-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry if this sounds rude and offensive but I thought I should say it in case.

I doubt the truthfulness of her feelings because she wants sex in a high-class posh hotel. If she loves you and is truly sexually attracted to you, sex can happen anywhere. Kitchen, park, car, by the lake, etc (like some of us here have had).

You also say that you experience loss of finances/money being with her. In this day and age of increasing gender equality (with Singapore leading the way in Asia), is she sucking your wallet dry on most dates and couple activities while dangling the sex carrot in your face? Observe and assess her.

Unfortunately many Asian women are still like that especially if they come from poor backgrounds but if the woman is of middle-income group or earning her own keep, it is unfair to spend on the man's expense.

Last edited by maxman; 23-10-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 23-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, get a FL. settle.
Old 23-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

i have doubt on you, dont ask for sex,..

you must creatre the situation like,,,she will tell fuck me please...

do u need tips ??
Old 23-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

You should first question your true love for her. If you really love her for what she is then you should respect her decisions to remain a virgin til marriage. She may not want petting etc as she knows it will lead to something more which might break her principle.

If love evolve only sex then you'd better leave her for your own good. As if you cannot even pass this 1 year test period then how are you going to pass the test of a life time?
Old 23-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Remind me of an ex who I dated... We knew each other for a short period of time, and got together really fast... About less than 1 week after knowing her... We did not had sex for the 1st year... Kissing, hugging... Maybe some light petting...

During almost our 1st year anniversary, she was not around in sg... Well, kind of sad though... And suddenly got this girl pm me... Asking me to meet up etc... 1st few dates, still ok... Nothing much... just simple intro, dinner, movies kind of things... On the 4th date, just nice is me and my gf anniversary, which the girls know about it that I am attached too... She then said she have a hotel voucher, and ask me to join her... I was kind of shock... and told my gf about it... (Yes, I'm that 'loyal' =X) To my surprise, my gf told me to go with her... so well, since gf approve liao... so go lor...

When in hotel room, she started to strip... And omg... her figure was really great... Frankly speaking, I'm horny and wanted to up her liao... But i keep on controlling myself... In the end, i left the room... At the lobby, my gf was there... and when she saw me, she led me up back to the room... I was kind of shocked as of how she know what room number...

She then introduced me that the girl was actually her friend... and they both gang up to lay a trap on me... See if I'm really 'loyal' towards my gf... Luckily that i 'passed' the test.. So well, that night, we had a wild night... (But not 3some la...) The girl left after that... That was my ex 'first' time too...

So well, to get a 'good' deal, sometimes you need to wait... And of course, not really will turn out to be 'good' in the end... So whether you chose to wait, or to give up, its still up to you...

This based on whether your lust is over love... or Love over lust... Good luck

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 23-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post
I have always read threads on gfs don't give their bfs sex, petting or oral...and i thought that would never happen to me!

Yes finally striked me..now i got this gf which i love her alot..and she totally say no sex until marriage. Granted. Now she say no petting, light or heavy unless we stay overnight at a good hotel.

And in order to "can stay overnight" is to have our r/s last at least 1 year...currently into our 3 mths.

Sometimes she would tease me by massage my dick/balls with my jeans on when outside...etc couple of days back..but never help to the mast part. Sianz 1/2 right...

So i told her this solution, if want to do for me must all the way else do not attempt to massage me or whatsoever. As i see no point teasing me and force me to "talk sweet" her to mast me and later quarrel again...

she was totally cool with it..saying her sex drive is low so the issue lies on me however she scare i will go find other part time gfs due to this problem (i got quite a few flings and she knew about it too)

In actual fact, i am quite sad that as a couple we do have this problem...and lagi sad was i gave this solution because i do not want to quarrel with her anymore, and my dick suffer now...imagine a gf machime like no gf...thou got emotional/mentally support but loss in monetary and sexual side.

Sianz lah!
Brother, before I analyze your situation and provide feedback and suggested actions to take, is this really your GF? I mean normal SG woman and you are a couple? OR brother, its this a KTV woman and your imagine her as your GF? Brother, she strining you along for benefits but giving you no physical love?
Old 23-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo so simple, don't need headache. In future before get a gf, make sure you ask the girl first "How do ya rate your own sex drive out of 10?"
Old 23-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Hi keano

Pls think over carefully, once yu sign on the paper there is nonturning back and worst if yu have kid later. It still not late to act now, look at all the brother here who suffer the same fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post

Sianz lah!
Old 23-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you must let her know how terrible it feels to have blue balls.

If you love her, you can afford to be more patient.

the moment it really hits your limit until you cannot be patient, maybe its time to turn and walk the other way.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1