The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
How are U?
Semi-retired. When free to catch up in person?

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 21-08-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Semi-retired. When free to catch up in person?
WeChat me
Old 24-08-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

married wife is a no no as FWB/FB but divorced ones are ok.
Old 24-08-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Boyboii123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyboii123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
married wife is a no no as FWB/FB but divorced ones are ok.
Good thing the husband don't murder him when he found out haha
Old 24-08-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyboii123 View Post
Good thing the husband don't murder him when he found out haha
one husband don't represent the reactions of all husbands. if you meet a psycho one then good luck hor.
Old 24-08-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Beach Road chopper attack: Man who slashed woman to be charged with attempted murder.
Remember this ?
Old 28-08-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

When i was younger had affair with a married lady. F her a few times until the husband found thru her messages. Used her phone to msg me out and got beaten up by him and his two friends. Got whacked real hard. The more i beg for mercy the harder the kicks and punches.
Old 28-08-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

There are ladies who want their husbands to eventually find out. This is to take revenge on their cheating husbands and give them a taste of the same bitter medicine. The same hurtful feeling. She wants to show that others are queuing up for her. Don't think she has no market. Have to be careful that you don't end up as the lightning rod for their marital issues.

Now is 7th month. Ran into a prc lady I met a few times while she is out praying with her Singaporean husband's family. Just smiled and walk on. The husband doesn't know how active his wife is outside.
Old 05-09-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

There is no doubt seeding and sex-ing a married woman the kind of feeling is different. Both knows what each other need. the wetness the feeling from her is so different. Probably the lack of everything on bed the husband or the wife can give to each other. But the kickback karma will be big time. Been with this married woman on and off for 4 years. Some may say no string attached- to me nothing of such kind. Emotions and feelings will get deeper each day. The only time with no string attached rs is just do ons and forget. This will be no string attached.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

i had a FB for about 8 months until one day while sending her back (she lives in a condo) her husband was standing at the lift lobby (condo basement carpark)

She saw him and told me to pretend i am a grab driver, i was shock when she says "Shit my husband is standing there."

Anyway, i drop her off and no incident - her husband just happened to come back from work - after that she told me she is married and asked if i want to continue.

we did for another few months (sex was really good with her) and one day she told me she is going back to him cause she decided to give him another chance. She was determined, cause she deleted my number , block me etc -

A few months back i saw her with her family (her husband, her 2 kids) at Jem - we didnt acknowledge each other - maybe silent blessings to each other wishing her well.

I rarely miss my FBs when we end, but she is one of the few that can make me do that till today
Old 07-09-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i had a FB for about 8 months until one day while sending her back (she lives in a condo) her husband was standing at the lift lobby (condo basement carpark)

She saw him and told me to pretend i am a grab driver, i was shock when she says "Shit my husband is standing there."

Anyway, i drop her off and no incident - her husband just happened to come back from work - after that she told me she is married and asked if i want to continue.

we did for another few months (sex was really good with her) and one day she told me she is going back to him cause she decided to give him another chance. She was determined, cause she deleted my number , block me etc -

A few months back i saw her with her family (her husband, her 2 kids) at Jem - we didnt acknowledge each other - maybe silent blessings to each other wishing her well.

I rarely miss my FBs when we end, but she is one of the few that can make me do that till today
Nice experience. How did you two meet and how to start?
Old 15-09-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

speaking from personal experiences, sometimes it is difficult to say no when the opportunity arises

once a SG lady message me on wechat and wanted to be friends. we met up and get to know each other. she was a petite lady with average looks and realized she is divorced with 2 kids and lonely. after 2nd meetup went on to satisfy her needs and even convinced her to CIM and swallow . we did it another time and eventually did not contact each other.

another encounter with another lady when i was outstation in southern china for 8 months. again contact thru wechat. married lady with 2 kids. sexually not satisfied by her husband (only last few mins). met up as i was staying in hotel. gave her a good time for few months and ended the meetup when i had to return to SG. (posted some pics in MILF thread)

Last edited by francined69; 15-09-2023 at 10:22 AM.
Old 20-09-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Married women are the best, lesser issue with mutual understanding.
So far, married women gave me the best long term outcome over single ladies.

And pls learn how to use technology to cover your tracks...
And do not attempt to do things too openly.

Hope our politicians already taught all of you a good lesson on being discreet.

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 21-09-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Married women are the best, lesser issue with mutual understanding.
So far, married women gave me the best long term outcome over single ladies.

And pls learn how to use technology to cover your tracks...
And do not attempt to do things too openly.

Hope our politicians already taught all of you a good lesson on being discreet.
. . . until one day the husband found out and then she claim you raped her.
Old 21-09-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
. . . until one day the husband found out and then she claim you raped her.
The women I had were discreet. They are smart ones that covered their tracks well.

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1