The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True story - sharing risks of using FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullifi3d View Post
Well if you are quick to observe, when checking into the hotel you probably have to register with the FL at the counter. You may be able to spot the IC number and tell if its 18 and above. Easier to tell if its a local NRIC e.g. S92XXXXXA.

If the FL doesn't want to show you then you just pay the reject fees or risk it all for a 45min fcuk.
that is assuming you bonking locals but what if foreigner, you won't know how their system goes...for monster I won't want to engage borderline cases where age given is 18....you never knows..
Old 31-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
that is assuming you bonking locals but what if foreigner, you won't know how their system goes...for monster I won't want to engage borderline cases where age given is 18....you never knows..
Totally agree with you!
Old 31-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Happened that I came across a crazy local FL. She kept on advertising her service to my mobile, often at bad timing. Kena lah....my wife came across the message from her --- offering to give a hard on at a hotel in CBD at promotion price.
Why didn't you go old-school? Say don't know who sabo me, anyhow pass my number around, I never do anything behind your back at all. I'm sure you get sms from property agents or some marketing firm on deals right? Just tell your wife you are the victim here as well. You are harassed through no fault of yours and if she doesn't believe, you will go make a police report to prove your innocence.
Old 31-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
mermaidstv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro you can use separate sim card to go to agency.when you need a girl you put it.when go home,you off it.easy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
This is my story.....so that bros are aware of potential risks, and not fall into the same predicament.

I used local FL advertised in the forum quite often, sometimes through agent and sometimes direct.

Happened that I came across a crazy local FL. She kept on advertising her service to my mobile, often at bad timing. Kena lah....my wife came across the message from her --- offering to give a hard on at a hotel in CBD at promotion price. It might be because I was too naive and did not think that an FL can be so stupid to advertise her service openly through direct text that I did not take extra precautions (e.g. using a special number/hp, although this can also cause wife to be suspicious)......Now my marriage is in ruin.......

Another case....I used one agent very often as he offered pretty FL at good price. Now, I learnt that he was caught......now I am worried, because the police now definitely has my mobile numbers with them. I live in fear of getting a letter from AV.

In short.....my life has been unhappy these last weeks because of using local FLs. Bro, take extra precautions or....just quit FL and go Geylang or Health care.....at least you don't have to live in fear and still have your marriage....
Old 02-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

If you have additional phone for such activities, make sure you don't bring it home or put in your car. If that is found, also have to explain.

Another tip: Think of the excuses you can give before you get caught. That way, you will be more natural and convincing. If you wait until you get caught, your reaction will likely give you away. E.g. Why do you have additional phone?SIM card? Why are your phone GPS map history show you in Geylang/whatever location when you are suppose to be at work on a office bound job?

And cross your fingers you not as suay as this guy:
http://dailyfailcenter.com/34075

(Disclaimer: not that I want to make light of the 911 tragedy... just a relevant article.)
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bionogne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

I truly sorry about what you have gone through. But admittedly, I think all the bros here in danger of getting yourself caught this way should juz get a Space Card. Now there are those with 3G too.

I'll be getting mine in a few days time. If you need them, juz PM me.

Take care man..
Old 02-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Bro what is a SPACE card?
Old 03-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On the use of second phone for changing, do remember to guard it like your IC or credit card, and keep it password locked.

A friend of mine kept his second phone in the office but forgot to lock it away before a business trip. His wife came by the office and chanced upon the phone which has an audit trail of all his cheonging activities and supporting photos of naked women.

Thankfully, he was forgiven but he is on a very tight leash now.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

My cheonging phone is left only in the office and on as and when required.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eiryk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
If you have additional phone for such activities, make sure you don't bring it home or put in your car. If that is found, also have to explain.

Another tip: Think of the excuses you can give before you get caught. That way, you will be more natural and convincing. If you wait until you get caught, your reaction will likely give you away. E.g. Why do you have additional phone?SIM card? Why are your phone GPS map history show you in Geylang/whatever location when you are suppose to be at work on a office bound job?

And cross your fingers you not as suay as this guy:
http://dailyfailcenter.com/34075

(Disclaimer: not that I want to make light of the 911 tragedy... just a relevant article.)
It's a fake clipping.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Always be aware where u withdraw money from any ATMs. I recently noticed dat my bank statements show the locations where I withdrew money. I tore up n threw away my bank statements showing locations like Geylang...
Old 08-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jimwang01012012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here. I keep my cheonghing phone in office. I am using an overseas phone with roaming into Singpaore, so very expensive. By the way, does anyone have any lobang to buy a local, Singapore phone with SIM card?

Quote:
My cheonging phone is left only in the office and on as and when required.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Thickhardrod is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi how to get prepaid card? They will ask for your ic to register leh
Old 09-01-2013, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Glegle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good advice

Also be aware when you order a cab by phone (if no cheonging phone) next time it may suggest automatically the previous pickup location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Always be aware where u withdraw money from any ATMs. I recently noticed dat my bank statements show the locations where I withdrew money. I tore up n threw away my bank statements showing locations like Geylang...
Old 12-01-2013, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Furthermore, some FLs ask you to book a room first and wait for them in the room. Or sometimes the hotel is effing busy with no free rooms, so you have to put your name in a queue and wait for a room to open up. When it does, you have to take it on the spot even if the FL is still not there.

So you may not get to see her registering at the counter at all.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1