The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 23-01-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of
Re: Squirting recommendation

Please share YY and Lili contact. Thanks.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 23-01-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BB66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share contacts for YY with me?
Old 24-01-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Second time find YY 👍👍👍
Old 25-01-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
well said bro, she has many secrets to unlock..its wild wild wet combing raw power and sexiness, try and you will understand..
Seems like the sashimi is going to the wrong dept to robotayaki or teppanyaki to be yaki-ed fried..bad news, my fave Jap looking Dongbei squirter ML might be leaving sg as she quitting her clarke quay hig end spa , small chance she going another spa, she is serving notice period for now, fellow bros who want the last slices of sashimi better do so before it gets fried..
Old 26-01-2024, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 9
xiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant future

I’ll just post this here as well to share with all bros a GEM, she is quite popular so I am sure many of you guys already know her, but for those that don’t, you can give her a try.

Visited TT Wednesday 24/1 for the first time after all the great FRs from all the bros here. I don’t normally write FR but I just want to share my experience and pen it down here for my own reference.

The moment I entered the place, she was basically almost naked with just her pearly panties and some sort of transparent veil as her top, I know at that moment that I was in for a good time. She was speaking to me with such a teh voice, it’s not really my type but I am sure many of you guys would love her seductive voice and her one liners to make you go crazy.

She told me to go take a shower, which I did, since it was SOP, I showered alone because she prolly already take like multiple showers per day because of all the madness that goes on in the room.

After coming out of the shower, she was basically attacking me all over, every inch of my body wasn’t spared and it was very sensual. All the FRs here provided was legit, she is one hell of a succubus. Whatever you can think of, you name it, she does it. And of course, her specialty when aroused, she was basically squirting non stop, so if you guys are into that, go give her a try. We were just pleasuring each other for a straight 20 minutes, before I couldn’t take it anymore and shot my load.

After the deed, went to shower together and she asked me to help her clean up and of course I gladly did. Since it was still early, she provided me with an aftercare massage for a short time before I decide to leave since I have work to do.

No regrets trying out TT’s service. if you guys have any questions, do drop me a message. Willing to help out any new lurkers out there since I was once a lurker (still am btw) but trying my best to get out of the zone. Stay safe everyone!! Please don’t ask me about locations or anything that will jeopardise their business, please be discreet and happy chionging!
Old 28-01-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 755 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Thanks for supporting TT. She is a gem.
Bro sorry is your inbox full? Hope to get contacts for this gem you have. 😄
Old 28-01-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiia0sn0w View Post
I’ll just post this here as well to share with all bros a GEM, she is quite popular so I am sure many of you guys already know her, but for those that don’t, you can give her a try.

Visited TT Wednesday 24/1 for the first time after all the great FRs from all the bros here. I don’t normally write FR but I just want to share my experience and pen it down here for my own reference.

The moment I entered the place, she was basically almost naked with just her pearly panties and some sort of transparent veil as her top, I know at that moment that I was in for a good time. She was speaking to me with such a teh voice, it’s not really my type but I am sure many of you guys would love her seductive voice and her one liners to make you go crazy.

She told me to go take a shower, which I did, since it was SOP, I showered alone because she prolly already take like multiple showers per day because of all the madness that goes on in the room.

After coming out of the shower, she was basically attacking me all over, every inch of my body wasn’t spared and it was very sensual. All the FRs here provided was legit, she is one hell of a succubus. Whatever you can think of, you name it, she does it. And of course, her specialty when aroused, she was basically squirting non stop, so if you guys are into that, go give her a try. We were just pleasuring each other for a straight 20 minutes, before I couldn’t take it anymore and shot my load.

After the deed, went to shower together and she asked me to help her clean up and of course I gladly did. Since it was still early, she provided me with an aftercare massage for a short time before I decide to leave since I have work to do.

No regrets trying out TT’s service. if you guys have any questions, do drop me a message. Willing to help out any new lurkers out there since I was once a lurker (still am btw) but trying my best to get out of the zone. Stay safe everyone!! Please don’t ask me about locations or anything that will jeopardise their business, please be discreet and happy chionging!

Hello bro, this TT that you mentioned..hmm the one who calls some of us brother-in-law?
The one that stays with MEow Meow? The TT that has just returned from China?
Or this is the new TT?
Old 28-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Hello bro, this TT that you mentioned..hmm the one who calls some of us brother-in-law?
Or this is the new TT?
I think this bro put his fr in wrong thread...unless TT shift house
Old 28-01-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 9
xiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Or this is the new TT?
Yes, the one that stays with MM , she is back now.
Old 28-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Yep... Already know about this.
Fyi...she has her own thread!
😉 enjoy
Old 29-01-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Edfrgrtg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want YY PM!
Old 29-01-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
THANK YOU bro Sourceplaya and many others Samsters I am genuinely grateful for your kindness and appreciate the time and effort you put into posting FR for YY.

Thank you again for your generosity.

https://sbfsg.org/showpo...postcount=2170

Calling for FANS of FEMALE WORSHIP

All PMs for Super Premiun High Grade PRC Abalone 极品喷水鲍鱼 LL / YY already sent out for CNY
Do post a FR on the TASTY Abalone Juice after your visit.

THANK YOU to all SBF BROTHERS

Please PM me the YY/LL contact, Please! 🥺
Old 29-01-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Please 🥺 give me YY/LL contact! I am so thirsty to see then
Old 29-01-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23877 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Returned +23

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 29-01-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
panzereisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can pls share contacts bro?

All PMs for Super High Abalone 极品喷水鲍鱼 LL / YY sent out
ALL DMG FOR EITHER LL or YY are CAPPED at SAME @3B - take note!!!
Do post a FR on the TASTY Abalone Juice after your visit.

THANK YOU to all SBF BROTHERS

[/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1