The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 02-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersden View Post
Just came back from a students' organised fashion show in a shopping mall.
Which mall was it?
Old 02-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 21
tigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud of

Not in singapore
Old 02-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
motormaster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I had a classmate in high school. One day while he was closing the window to his bathroom, he saw his Malay girl neighbour in her bedroom, naked, caressing her C cup breasts and enjoying herself. My friend duly told us, and we would camp at his house in the late afternoon, to enjoy the view
Old 03-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by motormaster View Post
I had a classmate in high school. One day while he was closing the window to his bathroom, he saw his Malay girl neighbour in her bedroom, naked, caressing her C cup breasts and enjoying herself. My friend duly told us, and we would camp at his house in the late afternoon, to enjoy the view
she sexy hot chilli ah?

telegram:
Old 07-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
condomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It happened N year ago when i still in secondary school.
We were having a first aid training and i am a instructor that time, teach my junior how to do CPR. When my juniors did what i teach them, they were practice themselves. There are many time when they bend down for practicing, will see a lot of gals (more than 20s ZG) due to round neck tshirt and loose bra. Saw a lot of types of pinky and brown nipples. immediate hardon.

Another thing, who say young gals nipples must be pink colour?

Sorry for poor english writing
Old 07-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1455 / Power: 19
Earthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by condomers View Post
It happened N year ago when i still in secondary school.
We were having a first aid training and i am a instructor that time, teach my junior how to do CPR. When my juniors did what i teach them, they were practice themselves. There are many time when they bend down for practicing, will see a lot of gals (more than 20s ZG) due to round neck tshirt and loose bra. Saw a lot of types of pinky and brown nipples. immediate hardon.

Sorry for poor english writing
Then brown color de mehhh?
Old 07-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by condomers View Post
Saw a lot of types of pinky and brown nipples. immediate hardon.

Those pinky type.They did not play their nipples

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 19-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
purpleheart10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
In the end,did u marry her

Bro,should call me along
Why marry her when u got a few free fuck? lol
Old 20-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
iamsuperhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just finished my run was on my way back saw a mid 20s OL damn short skirt her butt peeking out. wa! i was damn tired but steam lol. she tried pulling down her skirt. pretty face. hope to see more of her
Old 21-11-2013, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperhorny View Post
just finished my run was on my way back saw a mid 20s OL damn short skirt her butt peeking out. wa! i was damn tired but steam lol. she tried pulling down her skirt. pretty face. hope to see more of her
where u run n saw them?

telegram:
Old 21-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
jason_ jason_

few years ago, i live in northwestern part of singapore, my home's yard faces my neighbour's bathroom. i do not know why some people leave their bathroom window half open half closed, everyday for ten minutes, between 8pm and 9pm, i get to see dark brown nipples standing at my 11th storey yard looking at 10th storey bathroom.
Old 21-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

previously from my flat kitchen can see an OL in her room opposite my block, morning and evening time she will change in and out of her attire without closing the curtain and in the evening while she change, she will nt wear bk her home clothes immediately. she will stand in front of the mirror n admire her own body in a way like turning left n right. too bad she move out after some time.
Old 21-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
aswon is Cool - loads of Potential

This happened years ago in my sec 2 days... One of my chio-er classmates was seated at a bench,with several of us standing or seated around. As I happen to stand beside her, I beo down and catch her left nip slip. It was small and dark brown. It was a surprise as it was my first view (I think)... Her boobs are small and growing, and her bra is loose.

Fast forward 2 years later, I caught her db again in class. She was bending down to get something and I was standing in front of her (a lil to the side). Her nips have grown and became longish (still dark brown). Her boobs also grown bigger.

Fast forward many many years forward, I met her in PS with her hubby. Time flies.

Last edited by aswon; 21-11-2013 at 11:56 PM.
Old 21-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
aswon is Cool - loads of Potential

Another memory. I was running errands for my boss when this happened a few years back.

I saw a young sg chinese chio bu (abt 20 yo) with long legs seated at a bus stop at orchard (near Isetan). I was on the bus, and am moving to the rear for a seat. It was nice timing when she uncrossed her legs and stand up (in front of me) as her bus was behind mine. Caught sight of her white panties, with small black squares. This made me happy the whole day.

Last edited by aswon; 22-11-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Old 22-11-2013, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
iamsuperhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
where u run n saw them?
at jurong area