The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
petergoh669 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: legit jg in jb

Lol. For the people who zap me cause I ask for ups...no fucks given 😆 your loss
Old 28-06-2023, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how is jiang jiang? i only been to tt and jin and i prefer tt
Old 11-07-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post
how is jiang jiang? i only been to tt and jin and i prefer tt
Bro the ladies allow roaming?
Old 17-07-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 21
lbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboat View Post
Bro the ladies allow roaming?
Additional RM50
Old 17-07-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 21
lbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to behold

Just visited Jiang again, her JG and massage getting better and improved for each visit. Money still worthwhile, hj quite sensual feel
Old 23-07-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcben View Post
Just visited Jiang again, her JG and massage getting better and improved for each visit. Money still worthwhile, hj quite sensual feel
would anyone have Jiang2 contact to share?
Old 16-09-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTM&JG by Tao. I book for 90mins and ask her to leave 45mins for jg. As usual her massage was good and strong. I told her to knead my neck and back of head due to a stiff neck and she spent extra time to knead away the stiffness. After flip proceed to jg. She started with her usual massage kneading around the groin, pelvic and pubic area to loosen the tension. Then she started to pinch stretch the viens behind the shaft and below the balls. It was a mix of mild pain yet erotic pleasures. Then she moved to slowly edge the shaft ending the sequence with using her palm to grab and stroke it. The whole sequence of moves repeat and continue for like 30-40 mins each time building up to a new erotic high. Then she remarks that my dick is super thick and hard already and whether I would like to release. Of course, it’s a yes. She came down from the massage table and stand beside to finish the deed. I was so high until exploded on her hands and all over the bench.
Bros who are keen can check out her ctc on this thread. IMHO she’s the best and friendliest of the 3 in this stable.
Old 16-10-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
xhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Any fr for this? got bros tired before?
Old 18-10-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros knows of any other jg places in jb to share other than these, ksl austin pelangi. TIA.
Old 21-10-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 13
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcben View Post

Hi can pm for jiang? TIA
Old 21-10-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
RTM&JG by Tao. I book for 90mins and ask her to leave 45mins for jg. As usual her massage was good and strong. I told her to knead my neck and back of head due to a stiff neck and she spent extra time to knead away the stiffness. After flip proceed to jg. She started with her usual massage kneading around the groin, pelvic and pubic area to loosen the tension. Then she started to pinch stretch the viens behind the shaft and below the balls. It was a mix of mild pain yet erotic pleasures. Then she moved to slowly edge the shaft ending the sequence with using her palm to grab and stroke it. The whole sequence of moves repeat and continue for like 30-40 mins each time building up to a new erotic high. Then she remarks that my dick is super thick and hard already and whether I would like to release. Of course, it’s a yes. She came down from the massage table and stand beside to finish the deed. I was so high until exploded on her hands and all over the bench.
Bros who are keen can check out her ctc on this thread. IMHO she’s the best and friendliest of the 3 in this stable.
Hi bro , can share the ctc? Thanks.
Old 22-10-2023, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dda77 View Post
Hi bro , can share the ctc? Thanks.
Ctc already on this thread. Go chk it.
Old 12-11-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
devil_jeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Jin yesterday for another session of good massage, abit of machiam juagen and slow edging HJ. Jin say she gonna learn 毒龙专 this dec and maybe next time can provide such service. Lol

RTM: Definitely
HJ: slow sensual edging release
Others: never ask
Damage: RM120
Old 13-11-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kikiandcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi may I know from what time do they start? Thinking of trying to as this would be my first JG experience . Thanks
Old 13-11-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiandcoco View Post
Hi may I know from what time do they start? Thinking of trying to as this would be my first JG experience . Thanks
Damn early. Probably 830 iirc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1